What would you do to me? Keep it kinky ;)

What would you do to me? Keep it kinky ;)

Hunt you across the ocean.

give you a treadmill

What does that mean?

Hope you like being blocked.

Shoot you with a harpoon gun

Make you eat less carbs than protein, and not more than 1800kcal a day in total. Yeah, I know, twisted.

Cut off the nets and push you off the beach and back into the sea. Whales are beautiful creatures.

I’m annerexic, asshole. Fuck you.

You have to go more than an hour without eating to be anorexic.

Dont listen to these guys. They are creeps. I'm a nice guy who will treat you good. Are you single?

>Tries to go with the doctor
>Can't fit through door of police box

THIS FUCKING GUY LOLOL

Way to improve yourself. Let us know when >anorexia
pans out for your disgusting should KYS ass

Tie a stick to your back with a string at the end and attache a cake to the string so that it dangles in front of your face. Then get a treadmill and install an electric shock system, similar to those used to keep canines off the furniture, around its parameter. Then put the shock collar on your neck and start the treadmill and keep it on for 6-8 hours per day. After roughly one year of this you might be fuckable and I would consider destroying that pussy.

I haven’t eaten is 3 weeks, dickhead.

More of me, if anyone is interested.

Where do you live op? What are you looking for?

You should probably triple that just to start.

Tits or GTFO. And timestamp those birches.

We aren't you living lard bucket.

>birches

HEY!!!! WATCH HOW YOU SPEAK TO THE LADIES SHITHEAD!!!......you need to learn how to respect women and be a gentleman....that being said....yes...some additional pics would be appreciated ;-)

Sorry, sorry, phoneposting. I meant to say elms.

>Ladies

Indeed how many do you think he ate ?
I say atleast 4.

sit you down next to a glass of water and a bowl of vegetables

Hold you at gunpoint and force you to get liposuction.

show your pussy

>sit

kek'd

It is completely unreasonable to assume that rock should bear the responsibility of supporting your unseemly girth. Please cease subjecting the rest of us to depictions of your callous disregard for the well being of other entities on this planet. You hambeast.

More of you? Seems like there’s enough of you already thanks love
You byo or grill?

I would man the harpoons for you. You will definitely feed my village for weeks.

That’s not a rock negro, it’s a small hill

Oh fuck, my bad. See what happens when there is no banana for scale?
Speaking of scales.....

I’m a woman.

A woman? Nah. Something that big and painted up that poorly could only be a graffitied up train car. Choo-Choo! Next stop... Diabetesville!

You fucking whale lover bestiality is creepy to

Na I'm not into land whales

I bet you give great head.

I'd cover my cock and balls in chocolate sauce and whipped cream and let you suck/lick me clean.

I liked you moar when I thought you were a byo

Fucking hell, her top says police box. She's the size of the tardis too. Do you think she's bigger inside?

Roll you in flour

I’ll bet the vagine is bigger on the inside

OP, you gonna drop a picture of your axe wound?

>What would you do to me? Keep it kinky ;)

Lube up a chainsaw and saw off your arms and legs.

Avoid at any cost.

I dunno. Hate to be a body shamer, but gastric bypass and a strict diet and exercise regimen?

Hrmmmm Doctor Who fan, eh? Okay, I'd ignore the haters and tap that all night. You look like a bondage girl, so I'd tie you down and blindfold. When we're done we can watch some old Tom Baker era Who.

You dirty bastard

OP here. Well, wasn’t quite what I was expecting to be honest. Was hoping for some kinky ideas not endless whale jokes. Well, fuck you all! No way I’m posting my snatch now

I’m OP. Fuck off.

Wtf I am OP who the fuck are you?

That's just how I roll.

Fuck you both! I’m OP

Hope you enjoy the report. I am the Original Poster. Which is what OP stands for.

Blocked.

Whales don't have the right to speak you sea nigger

Oh man I got no love tonight.

That’s not OP. I am OP. Jesus Christ. I know I shouldn’t have posted. My day is fucking ruined.

Didn’t see your post. What’s up, fellow Whovian?

Not much, just waiting for the x-mas special and the 13th Dr. How bout you?

Na you hippopotamus

Pizza and Star Trek!

Ugh nerds and whales

I could murder a pizza right about now. Haven't started on the new Star Trek yet, I feel like I have a ton of shows to catch up on (still working on Stranger Things).

Heh, sorry, I know this was supposed to be kinky. Just nice meeting a fellow sci-fi fan. Love the dress. I've got the Tom Baker scarf but it has to get pretty cold out before it's even remotely practical.

MY SIDES

Grind you up and feed you to Muslims.

My sides

Oh, that’s what OP stands for? Do you know what FY stands for mudfish?
Reported...my sides

Anyhoo, lady Who fan, I need to run to dinner. Was nice exchanging a few messages with you. Ignore the haters. Hope you find the kink you're looking for.

OP here again. So how come no one has said tits or GTFO? Are you all fucking virgins?

Dude ffs

Neckbeard detected

Which one is you, the huge boulder or the rock it's leaning on?

Find some way to introduce you to Jim Sterling, he has a thing for tugboats.

Udders or kys