Explain to me why we shouldn't arrest Creationist and anti vaccine parents for child abuse...

Explain to me why we shouldn't arrest Creationist and anti vaccine parents for child abuse. I kinda think we should use the one to test antibiotics, and the other to test vaccines. Both these groups of people are total and complete bullshit. I literally dont care if they die horribly.

Other urls found in this thread:

combatbugs.com/bug-files/assassin-bug-our-friend
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Creationist is a bit muddy

But vax and veganites shouldnt be arrested

We need judgedred to killshot them with hiex rounds

good goy

Vaccines serve no perpose other than shekels in the bank for schlomo.

Creationism is dumb but it's not as bad as believing in racial equality. One is a delusion based on how the world was thousands of years ago while the other is delusion based on denying what you see with your own eyes.

Jesus fuck where is that thing from

Explain to me why you believe that you need to laud your self-righteous beliefs over your fellow man like you know what's best for them - even to the point of forcing them to do something at gunpoint? Isn't that the definition of authoritarianism and the kind of principals that stand against the ideals of liberty?

OP is a tyrannical asshole and idiot - whom I'm ashamed to even live with, on the same soil.

why that pic OP

the most annoying thing about these and other groups is how they turn nature into something friendly. Nature is in no way an expression of Gods love for us. It can be as ugly as it is beautiful. It simply doesnt give a shit either way.

I'm just venting. calm the hell down.

>pic
That's pretty metal.

you got that right

>herd immunity
>only anti-vaxxers get sick
>people who get vaccinated are fine

Why do weenie-libbies get so ass cranky about anti-vaxxers?

From the same world that produced you.

God's imagination. I think it's cool.

I'm a creationist. If you want to arrest me. Go ahead.

i mean the damn thing is brutal as fuck but where is it from, Australia?

environmentalist are just as bad sometimes. At some point its like you have to prioritize the human race above everything else. I'm all for conservation if it helps us out but there is no way we can all live comfortably without pushing other organisms over the edge. And you know what? its better that way.

This is awesome. Moar.

Vacinnes are mostly made in Israel.

Let that sink in before you absolutely deny that any criticism of forced vaccination should be allowed.

Thoughtcrimes are retard tier government.

Europe, Africa, Asia, North, Central and South America.
Learn how to use your fucking google box.

If you're legit allergic to a vaccine (happena) you get dicked on because the antivax thought that the vax would give autism, instead of anything they've done

combatbugs.com/bug-files/assassin-bug-our-friend

Central America.

These fuckers can make you blind.

The problem aren't anti-vaxxers, but their children. It's unfortunate that they reproduce.

I don't think that people should be arrested for not doing something.

What I think people should be arrested for is negligence, so when something bad happens (presumably as a result of their ideology, but not necessarily) because they did not take reasonable preventative measures then there can be a penalty.

>even to the point of forcing them to do something at gunpoint
Preventing crazies from murdering their children is "forcing them to do something at gunpoint"?
What the fuck id wrong with you?
If your child is in danger of dying, it's your fucking moral obligation to either see to their needs, or let someone else do it if you're not willing to.
Nobody should be allowed to use religion as an excuse to sentence a child to a slow, lingering death.

Should it be illegal for families to live innawoods with their children? A child is in fairly high danger of dying a slow painful death from an accident if their family lives in say rural Alaska where the only transportation is bush planes.

>"haha these stupid ignorant creationists should be raped and shot haha think of the children"
>"hmmm heart disease, diabetes and vehicular accidents cause 30x more deaths than infectious diseases maybe we should fix that next"

I can't wait until unhealthy foods and dangerous weapons like cars are banned. Daily exercise should be enforced at gunpoint! Then we'd be really safe!

I really don't doubt that people actually think like this.

And this fellow, ladies and gents, is why gun sales are doing so nicely.

I tell the vaccine nazi's that I'm allergic to eggs. That way I don't have to take the vaccines. Vaccines are made in eggs.

They do sadly think like this but its not like I don't expect to be the target of hate. They just need a scapegoat for why things aren't working the way they planned.

If you look at the ratio of vaccinated children to children without vaccines. The children who don't (or can't) receive vaccines are a very, very small minority in relative relation to children who are vaccinated. Herd Immunity is the result - and it's considered very effective.

>Preventing crazies from murdering their children is "forcing them to do something at gunpoint"?

Literally, yes. And by the strict legal medical definition, they aren't "crazy". Sometimes people simply abstain from inoculating their kids (Religion admittedly does play a large part of it) and about 99% of them grow up just fine. I'm not justifying their behavior, nor am I advocating for it. But I am advocating for their right in their choice to do so: Especially since the vaccinated to un-vaccinated trend keeps going, herd immunity is still in effect. Also, you're forgetting that public schools make vaccinations mandatory. So you're really bitching up a storm about nothing.

And what the fuck "id" wrong with you to not know the basic arguments and statistics of the vaccinated and the anti vaccine movement?

Don't bring up the actual and bigger problems plaguing this society, nobody wants to hear what's actually killing Americans. Because it's harder to ride on a high horse and exuberate one's self-righteous ideals when it comes to the subject of heart disease and diabetes. We have to think of the children, only after we laugh at the ones (and apparently not care like OP) who died from not getting inoculated.

So fucking metal