Heey :) I'm a Persian girl 19 years old. Just wanted to ask you guys what you think of my ass?...

Heey :) I'm a Persian girl 19 years old. Just wanted to ask you guys what you think of my ass?? Be honest!! Tell me what you think of me, what kind of girl am I?

It's nice but you know I can't judge you until I've seen your voice and heard your face

Also to get grils on here you need to be to be to be time stamping

Timestamp and spread

Really thought it was just a hairy ass in the thumbnail

Timestamp

Show yourself more that we'll tell you what kind of girl you are.

Seriously get a timestamp. But I,ll tickle your fancy. It's nice, round, and I assume quite soft. But not firm meaning either you have rather significant eating habits or you don't work out. I'd recommend changing nothing but instead grow a dick and it'll be the finest traptacular ass I've never seen.

Tell me guys??

What I think? I think that a timestamp is in order.

Needs fuckin

I hate to break it to your young naive braincup but this may not have been the best place to come for selfinfatuation.

Timestamp or gtfo faggot

Didn't you post in /soc/ yesterday?

Arent persians extinct

>Tits and Timestamp or GTFO

Tell me guys??

Abort. OP is a faggoty neckbearded basement dweller

Hi! Few things to start off with =]
1. Yes I replied because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

If you truly are a femanon then I'd rate a 8/10. Must see whole body before awarding the coveted 10/10 ranking.

This creeper again? I've seen this reply on every "femanon" post. Get Tinder you wierdo, you sound like a serial killer.

>attention whore
>making me state the obvious
>fucking wog

They're Iranian now.

>fucking newfags

Lol New fags

>Thinks pasta is a same fagger
>kys newfag