Anyone else happy when a terrorist attack happens?

anyone else happy when a terrorist attack happens?
like the more people dead the better kind of feel, or you immediately put your self in perpetrator shoes and start mourn him?
wish there would be more attacks

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Not happy. More a "told you so" feeling.
Also makes me sad because innocent people died.

>feeling bad for the people
what

SAME.
And when you actually step back and look at how fucking dumb and useless the average person is, it's a lot more fucking satisfying.

I don't like it when innocent people die. However, whenever the kid that got fucked with all the time shoots up the school, I smile. I love the idea of Chads that have had everything being shot dead. Maybe should have thought twice before fucking with the weird kid. Yeah everyone wants to make themselves through someone else. Get rekt Chad faggots.

i imagine the feeling of power you would get by taking down a building and killing hundreds would feel so good

>I don't like it when innocent people die
stopped reading there

I feel unimpressed. Terrorists have no understanding of theory and have no concept of how to use terrorism properly. No its not just randomly blowing shit up. Everyone else have been nothing more than glorified niggers. It is nothing, I repeat, nothing to kill random people.

mmk Chad

Yeah because kids being shot up for worldly reason is cool huh asshole?

le edgy man

wow man, better go make that comment on reddit - imagine all the uplikes you'll get!
AWESOME RIGHT FAMALAM??

Depending on the event I feel the same. Paddocks shooting was awesome. Fuck that whiney ass modern country. Gave all of them something to actually cry about.

Trips of Truth

This fucker right here get its. You have to cut the heads off serpents. Not shit in their food supply. Same way I view all terrorism. It's lazy.

If you're so hard-ass and wish there were more attacks, go do one yourself.

You won't because you're a fucking pussy sitting safely in your moms basement, eating tendies and pissing in bottles

Explain the 9/11 one

was a nice show indeed, wish i could have been there watching the first thing and eating a hotdog or something
everyone would be in so much panic, but i literally wouldn't be able to hide the grin from my face

This post and these guys saying they feel good when innocent people die makes me actually sad and makes me think how fucked up this world is...

people like you make me feel good when attack happens

?

Average people are stupid, brainwashed and zombies.

I Luke hour thinking OP. I live in Poland and I remember when the news came out that president is dead in a plane crash in Russia. I was like iltrahappy calling friends And we were like party time - idiot is dead urraaa!

Exactly.

I often dream about having some superpowers - I would terrorize all idiots, leftists, feminists and friends of rapefugees. Damn!

Innocent people, what is that? Something in your imagination?

I hope for some big booms and trucka driving though pavements in western EuropÄ™ - all hail Merkel & rapefugees welcome!

No one is innocent in this world, does make me sad though

ITT we RP as edgy 13 year olds
Oh wait, most aren't and it's just who they are

I'm a high functioning sociopath and tend to watch people die on a daily basis for entertainment and amusement.

Post quads or you'll die in a terrorist attack tonight

exactly this

you're gonna be in that spot one day, user.
and you will crumble like the bitch you truly are inside.

Dubs of truth keep preaching it brotha

>mfw watching ppl die

I can relate

i would be in the spot of terrorist

we all face death.

I feel like everyone is just pretending to give a shit. Some people get so good that they convince themselves. I can really say I don't give a shit and I feel it on a deep level, but I'm 100 times nicer than anyone I know that would call me hearless. I do things without expecting something in return because I know how meaningless it all is while fags just sit on their high horse and talk.

It makes me happy because it gives me something interesting I can talk about.

found the failures in life

I'm rich actually got a hjigh paying job, I have a degree in engineering, currently studying psychology.

Remember that you're a part of the "average". How else can you calculate an average, idiots? By excluding yourself?

You only need to look at Brazil and Mexico to see how great it is when people with your thought processes gain more influence.

You are, in fact, the low quality scum here. Not the normies.

I second this opinion. This time of year people get really annoying with how fake they all get. Its the time of year that supposedly is about being together and just being happy with what you got, but people are literally killing each other for items they want for Christmas with little to no reguard for anyone else.

bu,p

I don't like bad things happening by itself, but every time something like this happens I hope it shakes more people into admitting that there's something wrong with the religion of peace. It's better to have these events as alarm bells going off for them than having them grow too strong to weed out before our civilization can get its head out of the politically corrrect blindfold.

School shootings deserve their own special mention here. As far as I know, every single school shooting has been by people who were bullied, so I hope these would work as alarm bells for bullying too. At the moment it's the only socially sanctioned way to get even, so yes, I root for the shooters as it is what I would have done in school too if my country didn't have a functional gun control. Sadly though, media seems to downplay the connection between bullying and school shootings just as much as it downplays the connection between islam and terrorism.

My favourite one.

hahaha look at the nigger chimpin out

"Blacks aren't violent, they're just like us."

Keep telling yourself that, you naive narcissistic.

The people who got killed didnt ask to be killed

ONLY WHEN THE TERRORIST ARE WHITE.

I JERK OFF OVER DEAD IRAQI KIDS.

who the fuck cares
they need to die
everyone

THE PERSON WHO KILLED THEM DDN'T SPECIFICALLY ASK THEM TO DIE.

A hilariously weak response to the least narcissistic (i.e. self-concerned) post in the thread. You need to go back to Mexico.