Last night's election is an indication of what Republicans should expect in 2018

Last night's election is an indication of what Republicans should expect in 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pvhXzfNbyxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sure kid

The party's being torn apart by a lifelong Democrat. MAGA!

cringe

The entire basis of conservatism is reality denying so of course it's inevitably bound to fail.

You gonna cry? Please do. Your tears are delicious, salty-sweet nectar. Or, how about you tell me more about how a traditional red state, like Alabama, will never elect a Democratic senator.

Niggers don't vote, and a few of them voting was a fluke case because Moore's love of lil girls.

>last time that Alabama senate seat was contested in 2014 Republicans won it with 97%
>three years later they lose the seat.

What could have possibly changed their minds so quickly???

I don't know, ask this guy

For every candidate to be falsely accused of rape and child molestation? Willingness to throw people under the bus for an end goal aside, I don't think democrats and sjws truly realize the extent of the Pandora's box they've opened.

Glad I'm not the only one who sees the shitstorm about to unfold.

>Being better at using slimy, underhanded techniques to cripple the opposition
>Who is Machiavelli

youtube.com/watch?v=pvhXzfNbyxA

Huh. Sounds insightful, but isn't.

After what happened in Virginia last month and now Alabama Republicans are right to be worried. Trump is toxic and 2018 is gonna be an electoral bloodbath for them.

so republicans should expect democrat candidate that are so fucking horrible that even if the republican candidate is a kiddie fucking rapist he still has even odds of winning?

>B-b-buh the guy who was twice (x2) removed from his job for incompetence should have won! False accusations be damned!

> falsely accused of child molestation
He admitted he was banned from mails for molesting underage children.

^ This is consolation behavior. It's OK, user. Trump's going to MAGA...by helping Democrats establish a stronger foothold in the Senate in 2018 and the presidency in 2020.

You miss the point. In the last election Republicans had 97% of votes. That dropped to 49% and all it took was some made up accusations. Rape allegations is all we're going to be hearing about for the next few years and it'll eventually trickle down from politics and hollywood to every other employed male.

>Falling for divide and conquer tactics

America has been a plutocracy for decades now
You'll notice that both parties led us to our modern disasters

I hope you see now how threatening the potential of rape is to a woman and proceed to not downplay its severity.

So accountability for sexual crimes shouldn't be in place for every level of society?

once the house/senate sexual assault/harassment settlements become public knowledge the salt will flow.

Ey, even said on fox news that he never dated underage grills, without the parents permission. Lmao. If you gonna lie, at least lie good.

>You'll notice that both parties led us to our modern disasters.

The housing market crash and consequent was due to shitty regulations. Thanks Bush.

> Be a child rapist
> Still only lose by a percentage point

So what you're saying, as long as the republicans just don't run any child rapists for office that they will win in a landslide.

back to Sup Forums

nigger faggot

no one on Sup Forums gives 2 shits about this cancer. Fucking kys and sage

consequent recession*

STOP TELLING ME TO WEAR A HELMET ON THE JOB IT HINDERS MY WORK ABILITY

>ded

Yet here you are, posting away.

> never dated
Never said anything about dates. He was banned from the Mall for molesting children, retard. Get your facts straight.

Being able to ruin someone's career based solely on accusations is not accountability.

Fox News is the media wing of the RNC. They'll say anything to support right-leaning candidates if it sounds even halfway plausible.

Republicans are truely Party over Country. Only lost by a couple of points running an actual pedophile. Is there even a point of low-life scum where half of republicans would not vote for him? I know child rape is fine with them, so a cannibal maybe?

Why can't republicans just get decent people instead of pedophiles?

Moore had twice (x2) removed from his job positions because of incompetence. He ruined his own reputation and career, all by his lonesome. The *false* allegations of improper conduct with underage girls was just icing on the cake.

Furthermore, if someone didn't actually do what he is accused of and can prove it, how do those actually false allegations ruin his career?

Don’t forget that he was a racist, homophobe, xenophobe, religious fanatic

All things that don't necessarily mean you are unfit for office, apparently.

Well it did not help that he defended himself, saying that all underage girls he dated, he talked with the parents before. As if its somehow okay to fuck a baby because you found some braindead parents who allow it.
But Moore saw Trumps incompetence and thought hey i can be this stupid too.

Roy Moore isn't "a republican", he's a lawless child molester. you can't read anything into his loss other than that.

pic related: Roy Moore is a child molester

You can just say Republican.

>The *false* allegations of improper conduct with underage girls was just icing on the cake.
That was what changed everything. Republican candidates are often incompetent, it never made a difference before. Just look at Trump.
>Furthermore, if someone didn't actually do what he is accused of and can prove it
How is anyone supposed to prove what did or didn't happen in a car or office where there were no other witnesses?

Because their entire mentality is maintaining the status quo, yet they're thinking is entirely backwards, since they are often abrasive and oppressive personalities, who only present a facade of emotional maturity to disguise underlying anger issues. Instead they are man-children who squeal when criticized by anyone non-white, and proceed to patronize the rest.
We liberals act childish but are mature on the inside, while they act mature but are childish on the inside, so they utilize pedophilia in order to cripple the youth into feeding their vicious cycle of regressive behavior, instead of adapting to a changing world.

Everyone has a right to defend themselves against accusations. However, if you can't prove the allegations are false, then what logical conclusions are left for an audience of constiuents to make?

Except both Trump and the Republican Party endorsed the child molester. Party over country.

>How is anyone supposed to prove what did or didn't happen in a car or office where there were no other witnesses?
What is "innocent until proven guilty", Alex?

Democrats are also generally about just maintaining the status quo too. I mean actual DNC members by the way, you can easily find extremists on both ends.

I'm wondering why the GOP doesn't just try to scrub their party. Are they just waiting for Mitch McConnell to die?

They are exactly reasons why somebody shouldn’t be in a Senate seat, the people of spoken… Cowboy Roy should probably kill himself

He was banned from the Mall for stalking underage children. That happened. If he is guilty of other forms of molestation is not yet proven.

Exactly my point. This retard says that if someone can't prove he didn't commit a crime that means he must be guilty.

>Just maintaining the status quo too
>Democrats

Somewhat, politicians are intended to keep the nation stable, and you can't really further abortion into straight up murdering a infant as soon as it exists the womb, so in that regard, yes, they would be maintaining the status quo.

>I'm wondering why the GOP doesn't try to scrub their party.

Because imagine being this incurably wrong for so long. The psychological trauma from having to admit this is too much to bear, so instead they're going to rage and equip themselves with increasing degrees of firearms while their paranoia magnifies in the depths of cultural isolation.

>This retard
Are you referring to yourself?

Well I'm from MA so our republicans are a bit different than other states and much more socially moderate and less retarded so I guess my perspective is skewed.

land of the free
hahaha your country and president are the laughing stock of the world. You're being fed shit from every angle, thing is it's been the same for the past 50 years over and over again. Yet yous stupid cunts fall for it every fucking time. Come on tell me how many of you thick bastards have fell for all this bullshit about Kim Jong un. You fell for it about Sadam, gaddafi, Assad the taliban, fucking ISIS and now Kim. Yous get fed the same shit from the same media over and over again. Yet yous still think that you are right and your media is truthful. Just like your politicians. You stupid cunts arguing about this one winning and that one losing. A country the size of the U.S and what was your choice for a leader. Fucking Killary the cunt or a retard haha yet you still believe in your freedoms. What the fuck is wrong with your memories? Don't worry blame Russia (still not one single bit of evidence) Funny thing is the U.S tries to put its puppet im ten times more countries than the rest of the world combined. When the fuck are you going to wake up and realise everything in your country is nothing but fabricated bullshit. Yous even congratulated yourselves for defeating ISIS in Syria hahahaha fucking hell man you couldn't make this shit up.

>In a look ahead to 2018, Democrats currently hold a 15 point advantage on the generic Congress ballot. If the election for House of Representatives were held today, a majority (51%) of registered voters say they would vote for or lean toward voting for the Democratic candidate in their district compared to 36% who would support the Republican.
Republicans staring down the barrel at an angry electorate in 2018

this retard right here. point at him and laugh.
>Furthermore, if someone didn't actually do what he is accused of and can prove it, how do those actually false allegations ruin his career?

I'd have to investigate their individual policies to make a proper judgement but yes I imagine that would definitely skew your perspective.

Thanks for clarifying. I thought you were referring to yourself.

Well "Obamacare" started here and it was actually Mitt Romney's idea. It was implemented because paying for basic preventative care was cheaper than people clogging up the emergency rooms because people couldn't afford a real doctor.

Makes sense.

>Republican advocating for socialized medical care.

So it's really just the South that sucks.

with a voter turnout of 29%?

are you really this dumb or are you just pretending?

>The entire basis of liberalism is reality denying so of course it's inevitably bound to fail.

I imagine you don't need to have actually strong policies if people will vote for you just because you're a republican and say you love Jesus.

low voter turn out

the dem will be gone next year anyway

Under the scenario of Roy Moore Rides Again? Giddyup racists, homophobes, and pedophiles - Roy's back in town?

>400k a day
>Unpopular Rep candidate shunned by party
>Literal media smear campaign
>Complacent Rep voter base

I think, if anything, Dems have blown their load here and now they've just warned Rep voters not to do what the Dems did in Florida in 2016. And for what? 8 months at best controlling a seat in a hostile state?

Yeah okay.

>Conservashit has to lay a counterclaim using liberal rhetoric because it's too incompetent to think of anything itself.

Not surprising. We believe in science, for one, so that automatically discounts major regulations in social morality dictated by Republifails. We also freely integrate different viewpoints from vastly different parts of the globe so have a more sophisticated understanding of how the entirety operates, while you violently cling to your own believing it's the best solely because it's your own.
That is, at its very core, reality denying.

most the republicans wanted rid of moore because he was a liability.

do you retard shills even try anymore? I mean god damn, you just spout the most retarded shit then eat it back up.

I was told the Dems blew their load in Virginia.

This, honestly. Last night was a warning. To republicans. That they need to get out and vote.

Very true.

>Most the Republicans wanted rid of Moore because he was a liability

Same could be said for Trump, when in actuality the entire Republican party is just fracturing because it's hitting a level of self-awareness where it now recognizes itself to be a liability to the nation and humanity in its entirety.

>everyone who doesn't agree with me and know everything i know is a shill

the next election is in 2020 you retard.
Jones will keep the seat until Jan. 2021

>Typical low information Trump voter
That seat won't be up again for election until 2020.

90% of you are to dumb to even understand the science you're talking about. You just accept as gospel.

The point was it can be said about either side. The regressive left will only push more people away as it continues to cater to special interest groups.

Shhhhh...don't use facts on Sup Forums. Repubcucks hate it.

>We also freely integrate mudslimes from vastly different parts of the globe so have a more sophisticated understanding of how getting fucked in the ass operates

Fun fact: I produce some of the science you read about.

There's midterms next year.

>America has been a plutocracy for decades now
Americans are stupid people. Clinton. Bush, Obama, then Trump but almost another Clinton. American apparently does not have any rational capable leaders, just more morons elected by equally fucked up morons. A divided country going at each other's throats for the opportunity to elect yet another self-serving, self-aggrandizing oligarch-approved yes-man to the elite. Pathertic!

>falsely accused

Horseshit, user. Pure horseshit.

We do the same thing every 20 years. We elect some big business / 1% shill who bottoms out all the national assets because his friends run the auction houses that scrape their percentage on the transactions. When the country is in tatters because of it we elect a "liberal" regime that actually invests in infrastructure and curtails the slash and burn bullshit a little bit. This builds up a surplus of value in the country which bothers the shit out of the auctioneers because that's money they're not scraping, so they open up their purses a little and get one of their cronies elected to bottom out the country again.

"Conservatives" run on the same model in the small states they're from as well as nationally. You cotton to the most retarded members of the country because their votes are the cheapest to buy -- usually along stupid issues related to religion or morality or else some imagined threat. Your goal is just to get to a place where you can liquidate anything worth money and, if it's not already the case, you put your family in charge of the liquidation so they keep a percentage as a fee or else a salary for their "consultancy."

The cool thing about being a conservative is that you don't actually conserve anything. You don't even hold to conservative fiscal values like strong infrastructure and intentional operating redundancy. It's just cutting down every tree in the orchard and pulping the wood, over and over, because the orchard already has a road built to it and it costs slightly more to get pine out of the forests.

Senators are only up for reelection every 6 years and Sessions term (now Jones) ends 2021. so how about you stfu

No proof.

no it's not, i'm sorry for your mental deficiency.

Thank you.

>land of the free
>hahaha your country and president are the laughing stock of the world. You're being fed shit from every angle, thing is it's been the same for the past 50 years over and over again. Yet yous stupid cunts fall for it every fucking time. Come on tell me how many of you thick bastards have fell for all this bullshit about Kim Jong un. You fell for it about Sadam, gaddafi, Assad the taliban, fucking ISIS and now Kim. Yous get fed the same shit from the same media over and over again. Yet yous still think that you are right and your media is truthful. Just like your politicians. You stupid cunts arguing about this one winning and that one losing. A country the size of the U.S and what was your choice for a leader. Fucking Killary the cunt or a retard haha yet you still believe in your freedoms. What the fuck is wrong with your memories? Don't worry blame Russia (still not one single bit of evidence) Funny thing is the U.S tries to put its puppet im ten times more countries than the rest of the world combined. When the fuck are you going to wake up and realise everything in your country is nothing but fabricated bullshit. Yous even congratulated yourselves for defeating ISIS in Syria hahahaha fucking hell man you couldn't make this shit up.
So true!!! And now Russia and china are teaming up, holding joint military exercises in the Baltic and sea of Japan and just waiting for the USA to do something really stupid.

what slanderous lies? and an unrealistic border line statically impossible Democrat turnout 92% in a off year election and they could even pull that off in the fucking presidential election like 52%, so fuckery is a foot

see

>90% of you are too dumb to even understand the science as gospel

That is an insanely distorted statistic but I expect nothing less from someone who's viewpoint is so narrow that it's forced to split into extremes in order to cope.
>You just accept as gospel.

Also false, we regularly question scientific data. That is the entire point of science, and we realize it is only true to a relative degree of certainty, while you, the slack-jawed, knuckle-dragging subhuman, assume that this degree of uncertainty validates faith. It does not.

>DATE POIENT CAN BE SAYD ABOUT EIHTER SIDE

Anyway, it definitely can not, seeing as how I substantiated my position clearly, and you just... poorly attempt to do so with yours by saying it's pushing "people" away, which by "people" you mean "white people," of which the nation is already largely engineered to directly benefit anyway.

I'd feel bad for arguing with conservatives out of natural sympathy for the mentally incapacitated, but they're just so voluntary ignorant they genuinely deserve derision.

keep wishing you fucking paid shill

Slanderous lies? In politics? No.....

See Virginia. Then see Alabama. It's happening, user, it's happening.

And I am the pastor of a megachurch.

nobody cares, the republicans are going to be little to none if they let the net neutrality get repealed

Moore hasn't even been proven to be a child rapist.

Keep wishing you fucking paid shill

>mfw the kind of people who voted for Moore are dying en masse every day from diabetes, heart disease, etc
>mfw the Republican base dies at a heightened rate each year
>mfw Republicans can’t even get young kids because young conservatives call them cucks
The future will be one hell of a time

America divided! The discord here on this thread alone is music to our ears. The USA is CTD. Please...continue!

No, I actually have a PhD and work on (in part) how the environment/climate change affects invasive species.

I got banned from my local mall for no reason, too.