The best striker.... *gasps*

the best striker.... *gasps*

... of ALL TIME.

do russians really rate Jawres over CR7?

He's no Vladimir Dyadyun

>le "fall on ass to convince the ref to give a PK" man

messi and neymar didnt have their day but boy suarez was fucking terrible yesterday

is this his last season at barca?

Suarez has been tragic for months.

no, it would be idiotic to sell him

>le wait for messi and neymar to do everything for you man

sure he's bagging a lot of goals but i think his shit workrate is the reason theyre conceiding so much. if any player can fuck around up front it's definately messi and after that its neymar. barca should go for a forward with a better work rate so they have a bit more balance in their squad.

I'd support giving out a 3 match ban for this dive. Disgusting, vile player

He'll get one more season just because of how much money they wasted on him, but his days are numbered

They have all been terrible. Id say wait for a new manager to come in and fix them.

>more workrate than Suarez
literally name one

Suarez back to Liverpool when?

No. Yes last game they were, but overall in the season is the only reason why barcelona is still 2nd place. The worst thing right now is barcelona defense and a not so good midfield.

Mandzukic

Theyve been below par in Europe precisely because the team is so impotent and shit. There's no midfield behind them to serve them balls or assists. People forget MSN arent natural midfielders except maybe Messi, they are all predators in the final third. When you push them back to the midfield with two lines of defenders like Atletico and Juve did of course they will be terrible.

The entire team needs to be rebuilt from the ground up or at the very least a system change is badly needed. Enrique destroyed what made Barcelona good and is now being exposed hard as a fraud for relying on individualism and muh miracles rather than pragmatic midfield domination that Barcelona are known for.

watching him devolve into his present self is devastating

Cavani

ref was so based throughout the entire match, i couldn't believe it.

Only because he favored Juve, dumb slav bandwagoner.

SEETHING

U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD

Fucking hell, it's LITERALLY in his blood to bulge out his goddamn nosferatu teeth at refs the very second he loses the ball, no matter how obvious the faking. He chimps out like 15 times per game, if they were any consistent with rulebook, he'd have cca 10 red cards so far this season.

>literally the same slav niggers in every thread
Do you have a life? Job? School? Or is shitposting 24/7 your thing?

>le old cheeky slav man
playing wide at juve doesnt prove he's got the workrate Suarez does fighting CBs all game long

>le run all game defending and forget how to finish man

LMAO if you think Barca would even consider any of those B list forwards.

AND THE BEST PART IS FARTHALONA BANDWAGONERS HAVE THE FUCKING GUTS TO CLAIM FOUL PLAY AHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA
I have an office job with mild field work so I can just shitpost all day (even in the field I just shitpost from my phone cuz I don't have to do manual labour)

also south slavs > you

They live in third world shitholes m8 they all on germoney dole

>the american autist is on literal, literal suicide hotline

kek you stupid shit

>playing wide at juve doesnt prove he's got the workrate Suarez does fighting CBs all game long
If that's your benchmark then Higuain is as good as Suarez.

Suarez plays exactly as useless as Ronaldo except Ronaldo has that 1 game a season against a German team where he gets to keep his job. I hope Suarez fucks off back to England.

You're literally known for being an autistic shitposter here. It's quite sad how bleak your life must be.
>anime
Another form of escapism. I cant imagine how shitty and third world slav yurop must be

The real winners of the Barcelona/Jeep match..

>Higuain is as good as Suarez
current fat choker complacent Higuain, no. But young Halal Higuain was up there, yes. Too bad he had to share (or rather give up) the spotlight to Tsuman.

>literally in every thread getting mad at me
>50% of the time it's not even me

you're recognized as the american autist who gets mad because missi is shit

anime so your blood boils further

Just saying he has a better workrate

I'm talking about yesterday. By using your benchmark for Suarez then Higuain is was as good as him.

I dont look for you. You're literally so autistic and miserable you have to shitpost in every thread precisely because being a poor gypsy must be depressing irl.
>anime

And I dont even like Messi. This autist even confuses and mixes the posters he tries to shitpost. Sad!

Higuain is a choking fat piece of shit. Remove him and Juventus has no problems reaching the semi-finals just like any other year, especially this year when Dybala is more goat than ever. If Juventus loses the finals it's because Higuain will have to try to do something and fail. In fact, as I'm typing I am realizing that Juventus is winning because Higuain is not doing anything.

ur mum's a poor gypsy

Ronalinho in a bad day > Neymar at his peak

He has you wrapped around his middle finger so hard you have to samefag to sooth your butthurt

>Higuain is a choking fat piece of shit
So he's just like Suarez.

then y u so mad?

When during yesterday's game did you see Higuain pressure Barca's CBs? Maybe a minute or two, then he mostly played midfield pivot for Cuadrado/Dybala. Suarez was wrestling 2 world class CBs all game long.

>Suarez was wrestling 2 world class CBs all game long.
Same as Higuain.
Umtiti was the best player for Barca by a long stretch in both matches, you realize that, right?

well at least suarez was kinda clutch for a few seasons

>Same as Higuain
lmao did you even watch the game?

is there a more repulsive footballer, both visually and in the way they play, than suarez?

Im not samefagging though. Im not autistic enough to try to invent multiple personas like you sad autistic virgins
>another slav nigger to save his fellow subhuman
Not even surprised.

>faggot ass children not being aware Suarez has been like this his entire career

Also
>pikek
>umtitties
>world class

top bait Francesco

>being this triggered
goddam just stop you massive faggot

2bh he was scared about being accused of refball and was a little bit biased against barcelona but they totally deserve it.

Griezman

its pretty funny how 7 years after Pep shoved Pique up the field because their manlets couldn't handle Inter and proper CBs they are still doing the exact same thing because in 7 years they didnt bother signing an actual tough target man.

Team and player reputation plays into decisions. As it should.

t. ref

Umtitties is very young, no doubt he'll be a world class, he has been better than everybody else.

ibra

but he was signed in 09

Indeed. I suppose the Spanish have a natural inclination toward manlets though.

>been better than everybody else
>4-0 paris
>3-0 turin

yea thats not saying much desu senpai

Umtiti was amazing in both matches. You don't understand anything about football.

You base your entire self worth on some flags on an anonymous SPORTS board, and bring retarded Sup Forums shitposts into sporting related matters for no good reason. Beyond that you are recognized as the american autist by multiple people here and the epitome of your arguments are '''HURR MY FLAG'''

You're probably some trailer dwelling trash who's life expectancy is worse than that of average bydlo here (if not worse).

Now get mad and lie to us some more about your 6 figures salary and how you spend hours daily on Sup Forums using that salary to get mad at random people.

breddy gud, no niggers, spics, arabs, feminists or sjws, crime rate is way lower than in your "first world" country and families actually stay together.

that's the second time he's roasted you this week, mr. american autist

HOLY SHIT ARE YOU NOT TIRED OF SUCKING SUAREZ'S DICK?

THIS IS FUCKING EMBARRASSING

based serbro

>this does not fookin slip

*slips*

Thank you Serbro.

Literally seething. I didnt even have to say one thing about myself, lie or not, just to trigger the slav nigger.

it's sad how upset you are

'no'

>discussing about football on a taiwanese finger painting forum = sucking dick

thanks for all the (You)s fabelinho

>Sup Forumsergs still getting triggered by drawings on Sup Forums

>""""""discussing about football""""" in absolutly every thread that Suarez gets mentioned isn't sucking his dick

You're welcome, I love to please the country of cows.

laliga refs would give a penalty with that

>people unironically said he deserved Ballon D'or over goatnaldo.

this, embarrassing

>projecting all this homosex

kek i guess it becomes necessary when half your women are actually traps

the only people who will defend suarez are just uruguayfags at this point, the man has been a complete bust for 2 years now. and I dont even know why you'd defend him after he sat on the bench watching uruguay be eliminated by peru

>thinking homos & traps are a bad thing

I'm sorry I took your first post as an offense, you see we are still pretty old school here compared to the brave and progressive hue nation