Any medfags who can tell me if I should see a doctor?

Any medfags who can tell me if I should see a doctor?

I've been having headaches and my tonsils have been looking like this for two days. I used to feel a stabbing pain when swallowing, but now it just feels like I have a sore throat.
I guess it's strep-throat, so is there any point in seeing a doctor for it?

Tried it, didn't work

You have tonsillitis. If you go to the doctor they might give you some anti-biotics that'll clear it up, or you could just man up and deal with it. Either way you'll be fine in a week or so I expect. If it persist for more that 2 weeks go to a doctor.

candida albicanis infection

Go to the doctor, they will give you anti biotics. You need to stop all sugar/bread from your diet and consume pro biotics to kill it

>Yeast
>Antibiotics
You wot nigga

Oh and for the record if you're getting headaches in combination with tonsillitis then you're probably in for a shitty cold.

I'll just trust this because it just seems more likely and I don't have to go to the doctor.

Thanks anons

OP, if you have to ask you usually should go to a doctor. But yeah go to a doctor so your throat doesn't close up and kill you.

The back of your throat is turning into a puffy vagina.

Quit sucking dicks daily and it should go away

Go to a doctor OP he will give you antibiotics in some rare cases it can get serious (at least my books say so)

Yeah user, im assuming epiglotitis and eventually death afterwards if it gets out of hand. Not sure why this is even a question

Strep throat, go to doctor, get pills, take them for two weeks.

Lol

Your vagina looks fucking awful. Go see a doctor.

that's a goddam ugly begana

If you are getting tonsillitis very often I recommend go for surgery to take tonsils out, for me it was damn worth it, tonsillitis six times a year, now zero.

Same

I am still a student don’t want to say something completely wrong but I think the same as you !!

Go see a doctor and get antibiotics (as others have stated) but in the mean time try gargling salt water, if it stings do it some more. Make sure you wash you mouth out with fresh water after don't wanna add more salt to your diet.

Yeah if it gets chronic it’s better to be removed and I have noticed the younger it is done the better it is for the patient

what happens if I don't go to the doctor? I've heard antibiotics just shortens the healing process by a day at most

This is the first time in my life that this has happened to me and I'm 24. I don't think it's gonna be a problem

Well your swollen epiglottis can close and you can choke

But it is rare not like everyone gets that complication

Looks like strep, if you're short on cash, look up fish medication, specifically Azithromycin, you won't need to see a doctor, and taking it for about a week should clear it up. I'm a Physician Assistant Student, take 500mgs of Azithromycin the first day, then 250 for another about 4 or 5 days. If I'm wrong, you'll be in the same place you were before. Make sure you're not allergic to the medication before you start. Also gargling some epson salt may work as a mild anesthesia for your throat.

It's only been getting better these last couple of days. I think I'll manage

What happens if I do/don't take medication?
Like I said, if it's just gonna shorten the healing process by a day or two. I don't wanna buy anything

Yeah I hope so get better soon for the holidays!!!! :)

That was badly formulated. What I mean to ask is, is there an actual risk for me that my tonsils would swell up suddenly after three days of getting better and better?

If I'm already healing, I don't want to pay money

salt suggestor here, try it. I mean they are inflamed so I would suggest paracetamol and ibuprofen for pain and also ibuprofen helps lower swelling and do the salt thing so it cleans the area and will help stop it from spreading/progressing.
Remeber all this advice is just if it is a bacterial. It could be something different entirely. However the reason why it is likely bacterial is because the function of the tonsils is defence against bacteria entering the body (also its part of the lymphatic system where cells go to 'mature')

Salt bro here GARGLE SOME FUCKING SALT!

Yeah, I've been gargling hot salt water since yesterday and It's been helping alot. I've also taken a pill/day with ibuprofen

Is there anything to keep an eye out for to let me know if it isn't bacterial?

Go to the fucking doctor. I had tonsillitis for 2 months and lost my voice during, it's a fucking awful experience just to swallow so get it treated before you get fucked. People die from that shit

2 months? Christ dude, even I wouldn't wait that long

do you really need some random fuckers on the internet to tell you to go to a doctor.
we aren't your mom go to a fuckin doctor if you don't feel well.