British people literally live like this and think it isn't third world

British people literally live like this and think it isn't third world

>tfw you own an acre of land and don't feel so poor anymore

I bet those cost at least 500,000 and refugees can get one free if they scream "death to the british" at the immigration officer when they first arrive

This is the future of British houses, isn't it beautiful?

There are big houses too you know, houses in your pic are mostly in London since it's so packed.
Also there's nothing wrong with small houses, they're comfy

This is a big house in Britain

that must be a lower class area, look at the asphalt footpath

Britshit architecture is repulsive

All you have to do is plant some fucking trees. Why do Europeons hate trees so much??

Most Brits live in things like this.

Speak for yourself fampai

>ugly houses
>ugly food
>ugly weather
>ugly people
why does god punish the anglos so much?

>

To be an Anglo is to be cursed

on the one hand, i know that the anglo deserves it
on the other hand, i cant help but to feel bad for him

The Anglo has a burden to bare.

It is yeah

thank god the british empire fell apart before these abominations could be built all over australia

*haunts your nightmares*

>those shoes
FOY

It surprised me when I found out that the Harry Potter neigbourhood looks like actual British towns

>This
>London

It's some generic ex-coal mining shithole

trees can be is bit of a double edged sword desu

Never seen the HP films, does he live in a shitty little runt house that even his Wizard powers can't fix?

What shithole part of the U.K. Are you living in

comfy, I love the Uk and its inhabitants

These actually look comfy though
It's Moss Side in Manchester, it's notorious for being a shithole. It's full of coloureds and druggies these days

>In April 1994, The Independent newspaper highlighted Moss Side as one of the most deprived areas on Britain, and as having some of the highest crime rates. Drug abuse was described as one of the area's biggest problems, with gun crime rates being so high that there had recently been 400 armed incidents reported within a 12-month period. Ambulance crews had resorted to wearing body armour after having to deal with a string of mostly drug-related shootings. Several doctors had been robbed of medical bags at knife point after being called out to local patients. A number of police vehicles had been fire-bombed and there had been reports of attempted ambushes on police patrols. Unemployment stood at nearly 30% - up to three times the national average in the early 1990s.

What's the difference between Jamaica and Britain?

>he doesn't own large swathes of land
Are townies even human?