Hey Sup Forums if you want primo nudes, there's a private Facebook group full of women called "ho summer"...

Hey Sup Forums if you want primo nudes, there's a private Facebook group full of women called "ho summer". Get in that shit and post em.

link it then faggot

Just be a champ and dump the whole fucking thing mate.

Whenever your ready....

I would but I'm not in the group. I was using some chick's profile to look at it but she moved away.

If I give the profiles of some people in the group maybe someone could hack in?

Link the fucking group, I can't find it

bumping

FB user ibsuperwoman is in it, someone get her profile and you're in then dump.

You can only see public groups on profiles

OP is just trying to bait someone into breaking into this girl's profile.

i'm not, that was the first person i looked up i remember being in the group. i could give a fuck less about her profile, trying to get a dump.
the group is called ho summer. it's a private facebook group.

i'm not. that's the only person i can remember being in it. it's a private FB group but chicks from all over the country telling stories and sharing nudes.
trying to get a dump

So join it faggot

NOBODY CAN FUCKING JOIN IT IF YOU DON'T LINK THE GROUP

EVEN PRIVATE GROUPS HAVE LINKS

are you faggots dense?? I can't join it cause I'm a dude, that's why I gave you the link to the one chick's profile so someone can get in and dump here

I don't have the link, I gave you a link to someone in the group so someone could get the link through that

Nobody is going to fucking hack a facebook account to see random thots nudes, there are millions of photos on the internet

i tried looking for it through some screenshots but couldn't get the whole link in

sure. but those millions don't have a pic of a former child star with cum on her back in the group.

Heres a former child stars pussy tard

I've fucked better looking pussy than this. Op, you need to get laid

So make a fake account you useless retard

one you can't google and it has her face in it...

OP here, I didn't post that pussy and your sister doesn't count

NOBODY CAN FUCKING HELP YOU IF YOU DON'T GIVE US A LINK TO THE GODDAMN GROUP

NOBODY IS GOING TO HACK ANYONES ACCOUNT

Jesus shit, how stupid are you??

I DONT HAVE THE GODDAMN LINK YOU PUSSY

Then I'm leaving the thread. Have fun with nobody helping you

Not as dumb as you if you don't even know how to make a facebook account with a girls picture you desperate underage fuck

lel nobody help this miserable cunt