bada bing edition

oh damn

thank you based OP

i will contribute heartily

DAMN Raquel still looks good!

Celeb Fap edition

Good evening/afternoon all!

That filename tho.

please remember to not post Victoria justice, she's a has been child starlett that never made it as a real Hollywood actor an the only reason shes relevant is because virgin neck beards keep posting her. post real celebs only. thanlks

Obligatory high post

Daily reminder I have a Jewess Queen and herman sucks for disagreeing.
Anyone who disagrees is an ugly trollop.
I love my Jewess Queen.
That is all. Good night, everyone. It's nap time.

more new Jane Levy??

No.

Good afternoon friend. How are you?

I still don't quite get why you post those pics

>you will never have this job

Just stop pedofag.

fuck off herman

He´s most likely gay

What in the world makes you think she is Jewish? I don't get this at all.

Someone dump some Katy Perry?

Basically this

Then why do you give me (You)s?

When I was in school I used to have an IQ of 15. My classmates used to harass me for not being that smart. But since 2017, my life has changed. My IQ is now 195 and it increases by 5 every time I sit down on Sunday nights to watch those memes. They're called "Jewess Queen". Because of that, I get all the girls and people are always comparing me to Albert Einstein, some even say that I am the cure for cancer. When the government found out that I watch Jewess Queen Memes, they showed up to my residence and took me to a secret facility to take an exam. The exam was about explaining all the jokes in those genius memes and I had to answer each question in all currently spoken languages. Since I watched and post Jewess Queen meme, I didn't have any problems and I completed it in 30 minutes. The next day, I got to see the results and I passed the exam with a score of 100%. They gave me the title "Smartest Man in Existence". Guess I am out of this world

because i like to crop and post the lewdest parts

wew

Every single thread. The same boring pictures of the same two, boring people.

Why not throw a little Taylor Swift and Victoria Justice in there? Then we'll have the whole set.

Barely see any Katie on here

>he wouldnt go gay for the chance to blow the hair of his waifu

I'm looking at tickets for a Katy concert next week.

Hey Audrey-bro

Don't forget Emma Watson. Without her, the boredom wouldn't be quite as all consuming.

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the warld and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again

ooh baby

Hence my posting her.

How much roadie dick did you have to suck for those? But I guess it's not work when you're doing what you love, right?

Kek
Awww, poor user. Next time post it when I really posted in the thread before and not just in this one
Bait too obvious. No points for Hufflepuff

Anybody up for some discord chat?

wat

In all honesty it's because those two are here for the longest period of time out of anyone. Everyone else is a cameorole

>In all honesty it's because those two are here for the longest period of time out of anyone.
This

Who is she pointing at? What did she mean by this?

Anyone have the gif/webm of her looking back at the camera and arching her ass up?

So hot.

Those legs

Chat about what?

>when you try to get a shot of olivia culpo's cameltoe and she denies you

And now for a Muppet News Flash. This just in: Emma Roberts: NOT JEWISH

Film at 11....

and then she ties off so you cant get the shot

Celebs we like. Stuff like that...

Oh wait it’s a Herman thread...

Sexy, right?

I think it's just her manly, dowdy features that fool people into believing she's Jewish

This.

but then she gives you this look before getting in the car

WHY DO THEY PLAY THESE GAMES

Your benis

Sure. My discord name is faghater88.

big if true

dem ass and feet

She is my Jewess Queen and I love her if you can't accept that, well... TOO BAD FOR YOU

Now I'm going to bed

Goodnight Robertsfag, sleep tight, dream well

I know! She's so amazing

guys....

Dubs checked
Pledge crowned

Thank you!

Any Audrey-fags in here today?

Wanna worship her feet for days

I would have stolen those shoes so fast...

Does anyone have the Anne leaks or a link?

Hnnng

The real question is which katie/katy to cum to..

She's sexier than an uncooked breadstick.

Not by much, though.

Mmm, that would be heaven. Do you have discord or anything?