For how long will you be letting the degenerates make the rules?

For how long will you be letting the degenerates make the rules?

Marijuana is safer than alcohol

Alcohol has been in our culture forever. A stiff drink and a bottle of wine for dinner is far superior to reggae listening potheads

>muh herritage

Alcohol deaths per year: 3.3 million
Tobacco deaths per year: 6.0 million
Weed deaths ever: zero

You're walking down a street at night, agroup of people is being loud and obnoxious, are they drunk or smoking weed?

Sure, I don't mind a glass of alcohol once in a while, but it is in no way better than weed.
If I can't sleep, I can sleep with weed.
If I can't eat, I can eat after weed.
If I can't shit, I can after smoking.

If I wake up after alcohol, I feel like ass.
If I wake up after weed, I feel reborn.

If used moderately and not 420BLAZE IT WEED DANK KUSH NIGGA style, then it's a great contribution to simple life.

It's probably not healthy, it doesn't fucking cure cancer, but it's enjoyable by some.

Sage

As much as i would like to see weed being legal so i could smoke it, it would not be good for society.

>get shitfaced drunk
>regret it next day

>get stoned off my ass
>no regrets

I don't even get hangovers but I definitely make worse decisions with alcohol

Nice shitpost nordinigger

>implying I drink the water jew

Marijuana is the safest drug in the world.

Marijuana robs you of your ambition for weeks at a time.
I've built entire cars during drunken binges

Maybe it would be. It would be the feminist/faggots and the muslims that would smoke weed and get lazy.

They need to chill the fuck down.

That's not an argument

some of the Founding Fathers smoked it...

>I've built cars drunken

Explains why Japanese cars shit on your face

Weed is a selfish lonesome drug. Alcohol in the right setting helps you socialize. When your stoned your off on your own tandem thinking to yourself.

I do both, potheads are disgusting so are alcoholics aruging which is better or worse is irrelevant. Moderation you stupid self-righteous fuck.

DUUUUUDE

This, Marijuana is for passing time. Alcohol enhances life.

Every pothead i know doesn't have there life in order. Weekend binge drinkers have jobs.

You're gonna die anyway so just get high.

Turn on, tune it, drop out

It was a late 80's toyota.
When burgers say 'built' we mean 'rebuilt'.

People who need to get high to go outside are fucking disgusting.

This is very true. The golden combo is weed+caffeine+a few drinks for me.

>weed is a lonesome selfish drug

Uh what?
I almost never smoke without my friends/colleagues and we always end our nights at dawn due to socializing

Lonesome? Ever seen someone light a jay in front of people and not pass it?

Alcohol makes you socialize about stupid shit because you lose your sense of self-awareness.
Your 'idiocracy' threshold increases and you are ashamed of less and less.

Weed makes you think more about what you know, which means if it makes you dull and anti-social, both you and your friends are a bunch of boring cunts with no actual subjects to talk about.

I know how alcohol makes you socialize
>shiiit maennn i drank ei--eiighfeen shots of vodka and two beears and foive tequillas and...
It's nonsense conversations

When we get high, we talk about the universe, politics, religions, you name it.

Weed is for smart people, it makes you slower. Smart people have loud fucking brains and that's tiring. Weed helps them slow down.

On the other hand, slow&dumb people need alcohol to make them faster and let them think they're smart.

Debunked.

Fucking dribble. Not everyone reacts the same way to a substance.

>muh universal conversations
Bet money your spewing nonsense with a chuckle and dont remember the last sentence.

>muh frat boy drinker
Right because people dont sit to have a conversation over a nice whisky.

>weed is for the intelligent
Do you really want to look up employement? People in the medical field are known for being the heaviest drinkers.

Go eat some cheetos you skinnyfat moron.

>I know how alcohol makes you socialize
>shiiit maennn i drank ei--eiighfeen shots of vodka and two beears and foive tequillas and...

Clearly you don't know how alcohol makes people socialize because if you drank that amount you wouldn't be socializing at all.

Yes laugh at a 9gag meme to prove your superior intellgence, you must be hitting some regs right now in a 6 dollar metallic pipe.

There is literally nothing wrong with music festivals and weed/LSD/MDMA/Cocaine/Ketamine

No, I stated my opinion in two posts.

If I thought I was wrong on any account you pointed out, I would've reacted. But how do I react on a "lets guess" generalisation?

The fact that you are so desperate about being right only proves you aren't.

don't worry what i consume into my lungs faggot

i don't worry about all the nigger cock that enters your anus

ketamine and cocaine give you kidney stones

I enjoy the feeling of alcohol more

get fugged fag.

Worth it

I'm not saying go hard everyday, but here and there. Weed every day is fine.

Cannabis has been in human culture for thousands of years too, just it wasn't smoked much in western culture, we used it for hemp fibres in the west, they smoked it in India and China and Southeast Asia.

Though there's evidence of smoked cannabis from 4000 BC in Romania (charred cannabis seeds in an ancient ritual Brazier at a burial site)

methoxetamine is superior to ketamine

cocaine is really bad for you and i don't understand where the misconception that it's safer than heroin or other drugs comes from

alcohol is for niggers

alcohol was pivotal in the creation of cities for sanitation and not dying of cholera.

thats why its important

MXE wasn't really my thing, hard to find now it seems. Thinking of trying deschloroketamine but I don't know, not my fav class of drugs.

MXE was fun at festivals I'll say.

I don't think blowing an eight ball of coke with a friend or two like twice a year is going to be that big of a deal but to each their own.

Drinking some alcies after getting stoned as balls right now. This thread... DUUUUDE LMAO

cities are for niggers

>two wrongs make a right

Kill youself, degenerate.

>inb4 a bunch of degenerate alcoholics start defending their jew liquid

I've been a boozehound and a pothead in my life, learned to moderate both and I've done research into both over the years.

If you don't realize that booze is more harmful than weed, you need to reevaluate some shit. It's seriously not even close. It's a true testament to the power of propaganda and media conditioning that this isn't instantly apparent to everyone.

>The people on the left don't drink alcohol but definitely smoke weed.

Legalizing weed would be extremely beneficial, it would help filtering out human trash at work.

If psychedelics aren't used for medical reasons, it is absolutely degenerate. And so is when someone gets completely wasted by alcohol. Now don't get me wrong, even though these things are degenerate, that doesn't mean that it shouldn't be committed. However, if it affects work performance and other's safety in a negative way, it will not be tolerated.

For example, if LSD is used in an extremely small quantity, it actually boosts one's mental and physical capacity, with negligible downsides.

Alcohol is only to be used with careful moderation. Weed is never to be used by someone with goals and a maturity level that surpasses the teens.

>Weed is a selfish lonesome drug.

I've never smoked alone. And every weed/hax smoker i know always insists on smoking with friends.

>When your stoned your off on your own tandem thinking to yourself.

I do this because i am autistic. But some of the best moments i had with some friends was when i was highed.

> Moderation you stupid self-righteous fuck.

I have friends who smoke every single day. And they are not obnoxious, or worst then when they didn't smoke. But i have also a friend that was one of those that you guys meme. But he was obnocious regardless.

*tips whiskey bottle*

The founding fathers grew hemp and lots of it
The declaration of independance is even written on hemp
It was part of the reason why they left Britcuck

>surrounded by BECKS
7/10 brew really

You sound like the worst type of person to smoke with

I don't understand why stoners bash alcohol to justify cannabis. It's not helping your case. You are actually only further justifying the no fun allowed nanny state soccer moms who support prohibition.
You should be allying alcoholics, not antagonizing them.

>Right because people dont sit to have a conversation over a nice whisky.

I always do it when i smoke weed. But your movie/add situation rarely happens. People sit to have a conversation over a coffe.

Smoking is shit for your lungs, Drinking is shit for your liver. Both do damage, but at least weed doesn't give you a hangover.

Smoking "indian hemp" opened their fucking minds and got them out of that cucked monarchist subject mentality.

It's a subjective thing for everyone but for me Cannabis is a motivator, distracts me from pain enough so I can enjoy exercise, if never kayak 20+ miles without a smoke or 3. Lazy stoner is an over used cliché.

I agree to some extent, but I really think people don't realize how bad booze is. A lot of people you know would be much smarter and sharper if they didn't drink as much.

you can vape and make edibles

LITERALLY no excuse

*i'd

In my honest opinion, the taste of alcohol is dreadfull. Sure, a cold beer with some peanuts is nice, but the taste is horrible. I don't like vomiting.

>alcohol was pivotal in the creation of cities for sanitation

elaborate

Does weed even exist in your country

So its your aversion to change that will be your undoing.

I see, thanks for clearing that up.

>used to be a super stoner
>smoked many pounds by my lonely self
>20 blunts a day sometimes
>wasn't hard for me to drive
>drank 1 beer last night after not drinking for 4 years
>barely made it home
>still very tired from last night
>got pulled over this morning for running a red light
>the cop let me go because he knew me
>that beer kicked my fucking ass

Wat

1. you arent supposed to drink to the point of vomiting. that means you drank so much.

2. Without alcohol population centers could only get so big before water contamination became a problem. the advent of fermented alcoholic drinks allowed for many people to live together without dying of their own sewage

I only smoke weed alone for the most part (it makes me content so I talk less). I've smoked for 5 years straight and it's only improved my life.

Smoke every single day and your tolerance for weed goes straight to the same level of simulation you get from a cup of coffee or cigarette.

Moderation doesn't even matter. If someone is a lazy piece of shit they're going to be the same way weed or not.

Alcohol does more damage and has higher effect than cocaine.

>battle of the degeneracies

k. Keep me posted guys, this is really interesting and important stuff.

one beer effected you like that?

Do you weigh 20 pounds?

t. Cleetus

Both should be legal. Both are fine. You american fascist bootlickers promoting this disgusting nanny state are retarded. How you burgers can claim to be freedom lovers with a straight face boggles my fucking mind.

>1. you arent supposed to drink to the point of vomiting. that means you drank so much.

When we drink with friends, we never actually know the limit point. And what is the point of drinking when you are not getting drunk? The taste of alcohol is horrible.

>Without alcohol population centers could only get so big before water contamination became a problem

And how alcohol as anything to do with it?

if you want my honest opinion

alchohol cured my social anxiety and autism. I accomplish more things when I drink regularly. I'm open to do more things and socialize better on it.

marijaunana, i only see niggers and degenerates smoke it and its illegal in 90% of the world while alchohol isn't.

Both weed and booze fuck with your long term mental acuity if you engage in excessive behavior. In moderation neither is going to do any harm really.

Anybody who believes that smoking pot everyday doesn't make you stupider, has already become stupid.

Bro my memory is so fucked from it

The problem is that alcohol moderation is harder to manage and can literally become neurotoxic, killing your brain cells.

>american
>hurr alcohol is out culture
Your founding father grew cannabis and smoked it regularly you retard.

> and its illegal
>I enjoy taking it in the ass by the gov. Pls gov make my choices for me, because i am too stupid.

420 BLAZE IT FAGGOT LMAO!

>bullshit bro science

Moderate your smoking and there are memory games online to help you regain it. It's not permanent.

Alright thanks.

Haven't smoked since December.

t. Tanner

Also, if you're below 25 the process of regaining is going your abilities will be much faster.

Isn't only like 1% of Canada black

Yes but bashing someone else's drug of choice will not raise their view on your drug of choice.

This is such BS. The alcohol guy clearly drank a lot while the pot guy had one joint. How about the reefer addict has a joint for every beer the other guy drinks and yeah, the weed guy will throw up eventually depending on his tolerance and same with the beer guy

>laws are the written consent of the people when I agree with them
>laws are created from an evil mystical entity called "government" when I don't like them

Both are to be used with careful moderation.

Both would be more often if Marijuana was legal.

The increasing potency of Marijuana is a result of prohibition, more potent weed = less weight for the same effect = easier to smuggle.

When it's legalized there will be a trend in the opposite direction. Same thing happened with alcohol prohibition. During alcohol prohibition less people drank wine or beer and more drank hard alcohol/spirits because it was easier to smuggle in canadian whiskey than an equivalent volume to get the same amount of people drunk in beer.

After prohibition ended people started drinking beer again, and now craft brewing is a big thing, people want flavorful wines and beers not just shit that'll get them fucked up fast.

Weed has increased in potency by 10x vs what it was commonly before prohibition of it, when it is legalized, expect more "gourmet" strains that have lower THC content that are bred for more flavor/smell and a smoother smoke rather than getting baked out of your gourd on as little as possible.

The end result will be more people who light up a relatively low THC content bowl or joint and smoke it to unwind a little on the weekends, rather than getting completely wasted 24/7.

Good thing you don't need to smoke so much weed to enjoy getting high that you get sick
Where is your argument again?

Very true. I think both can make life much better if consumed in moderation.

Shariah prohibits both, so there you have it

>>Without alcohol population centers could only get so big before water contamination became a problem
>And how alcohol as anything to do with it?

>a leftist without knowledge of historical context and lacking problem solving skills
shocked desu

>I don't like vomiting.

Well then don't drink too much you chucklefuck.

You guys are like idiots who get cyanide poisoning from almonds, bc they just too damn much and then complain about how almonds are bad for you, you should eat peanuts instead.

No. Fuck you guys. You fucked up. I sometimes drink a beer or wine or cider, we rarely if I'm out with friends or family some spirit. I've never been drunk, I've never vomited.

Why? Bc I don't like hurting myself, destroying myself. A small amount of alcohol won't hurt you. Unless you take some herb spirit it's not overly healthy, but it's not bad for you either.

Eating processed food, especially in America or eating a Big Mac is harmful to you, small amounts of alcohol isn't.

You can even consume so much marijuana that it affects your brain negatively, recent research found out.

But who will fucking do that?

Why would you overdose? Would you overdose your medication? Take 3 pills for your headache, when it says clearly on the box to take one?

tldr: You'll harm yourself if you WANT to harm yourself and then you're a degenerate. Otherwise stop this pork vs beef tier ebin debate of tastes.

No one in their right mind gives a fuck.

Adderall and coke makes you very productive though.

a joint for a beer is not a fair trade. And vomiting from weed is very rare. Normally you will just get really numb from weed. And your body will "reject" the weed (you will be almost physically impossible for you to smoke it).

>laws are the written consent of the people when I agree with them
>laws are created from an evil mystical entity called "government" when I don't like them

Marijuana prohibitions is a completely arbitrary law. There is literally no way to rationaly defend it and at the same time defending legal alchohol/tobacco/caffeine

>if i call him a retard, then i win, hahahaha

What as alcohol got to do with large population centres and water contamination?

Alcohol is sterilized you mongoloid.

also learn when to stop drinking you fucking idiot.