Documented curses of kek

>documented curses of kek

Other urls found in this thread:

steins-gate.wikia.com/wiki/Time-travel_theories
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor
www2.kek.jp/imss/pf/eng/
democracyendowment.eu/we-support/institute-of-post-information-society/what-is-memetic-warfare-and-how-it-threats-democratic-values/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK
ibarakiken.gr.jp/www/index.html#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The wife didn't even take his name?

post any more you have I'm making this into a an album

Look at the guy. He looks like the very proto-beta male

enemies of the trumpet king be damned.

lmao

>that JUST edit

What does this one have to do with Trump?

Wow I laughed at a dead baby joke. I guess Sup Forums really has shredded the last of my humanity

Iirc JD was making fun of trump right before this happened

Fucking gold

>deadpool profile pic
>triggered by dead baby jokes

Ah. Needs to be added to the pic

kek

that's what I was thinking

seems like you are both idiots

(you)

>An ancient God is awakened by Sup Forums
Amazing time to be alive Hail Kek

thanks

Since I went full MAGA I got a girlfriend, got accepted into transferring to a better college, and have a huge increase in energy and libido.

What is it about Trump that either makes or breaks your life?

Honest question. Since going MAGA my life has improved a hundredfold

Make Dead Baby Jokes Great Again

Damn

Yes.
Made my day my man.

It's called hope.

needs this in there somewhere.

>Dead at 48
Thats the most ovious Kek Curse

Feed your family, I'll give some extra (you)

The deaths were not curses. It was Paul manafort

It is, Trumps not in that picture.

whats the picture on the left then? context?

Meme magic murders a baby
Is Kek as benevolent as we believe he is? Or is he merely a tyrant?

its johnny depp in trump attire for a skit

how is killing future commies anything other than benevolent

>Louis "the cuck king" is still unaffected

Until he gets cancer of the prostate I'll remain skeptical

In all my years of visiting this website I never thought I'd end up worshipping a frog. These are more than mere coincidences.

>I never thought I'd end up worshipping a frog
strange how life always finds a way to surprise us

May the words of all lies come to haunt the liar ten fold.

Just when I thought I've seen it all I ran into a talking leaf
These are strange times

I don't get this one. Is it supposed to be Jewish sliding, or a hit job against CNBC?

It's what happens when you speak out against the uber rich

oh fuck. i thought it was just a really weird painting

Wew

Nah, he was a notorious junkie and had been for years. This is also the reason he got kicked out of STP. Everyone's reaction when it happened was pretty much 'well, yeah, that was bound to happen some time soon'.

here comes dat head

Fuck you I love STP, musician's political views should never mean anything to their audience or to the public. Following celebrities for your views is normie-tier retardation.

Fucking newfag

also
>tyrone laughing at incredible hihg speed

Nice kek doubles

Macabre af

there goes that head you mean

please note that his mother just died and he had to apologize to the australian gov't for making fun of their animal control procedures

You would know better, Ahmed

Gawker also got fucked

we must go deeper

there are worse things than that, ill post soon

last one before i drop some bomb shells

it's johnny depp dressed up as trump you faceblind fuck

-if youve been getting headaches heavly its your brain removing now false information and tendentious is a side affect of being senstive enough to the world around you, devjavu is multiple timelines hiting the same experance at the same time and dreams are mearly glimpses into those other experearnces
-im from the other timeline and CERN did a test that changed what timeline we where on, it happened 2015 September 23-24th, the anime show actualy explained the ideas pretty well, and it kinda proves my personal theorys that everything exists, and we could also be dead, unrealated pic do the research
steins-gate.wikia.com/wiki/Time-travel_theories
- also check the world map we dont have a north pole ice sheet anymore and panama canel goes north to south instead of east to west
-CERN tested time travel based of jhon titors time travling experiance en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor
where not the only people to be translplanted but where the largest tranplantation of people becuase of how new time travel technology also stephen hawking said black holes are a gateway to another universe look at how much light has changed or other scienctifc ideas have changed
- i finally found out why me and my many coworkers where having heavy headaches for three weeks straight in the month of November. originally in my timeline thanksgiving was on the THIRD Thursday of November and after that time had passed my headaches which i stated was a means to wash away false memory's had slowed after thanksgiving and is subsiding now for everyone,.

they found the linbergh baby during investigation , its the biggest hits i have ever gotten and i need more examples

It's always silly when someone will dress up as the person they hate to try and be funny. It's flattering really.

Like when Glenn Beck dunked his face in crushed up cheeto's to try and look like Trump. Just ended up being a doofus with cheese dust on his face on television.

damn

KEK is fucking real

he done that to look like Trump? just sounds like something he would do anyway

Liberty Prime Approved

www2.kek.jp/imss/pf/eng/

no your about to get memed on

democracyendowment.eu/we-support/institute-of-post-information-society/what-is-memetic-warfare-and-how-it-threats-democratic-values/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KEK
Green helmet (green like Pepe) with Kek.
Japanese man (just like mootwo and Sup Forums being a clone of the original Japanese chan)
Makoto Kobayashi, emeritus professor at KEK, is known globally for his work on CP-violation, and was awarded the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physics.
>japanses
>Sup Forums memes
>Sup Forums terms
>prizes for and notoriety for past accomplishments
Makoto means leaf, Koba is four.....
ibarakiken.gr.jp/www/index.html#

You absorbed his High Energy, user.

Take one look at that pathetic man's life and say this again.

That's how he looks when he's home, yeah. Main reason he's so fucking fat now, depressed binge eating of salty snacks getting everywhere. What a dork.

Isn't he the one who said he'd be honored if a black guy raped his daughter?

They'll need legal tacos in texas when the purge hits, get your papers user

Stone Temple Pilots always was normie garbage and you are a pleb. Don't pretend like you are some kind of musical savant because you acquired your tastes from MTV in the nineties.

>now
i remember him losing it years ago and then getting fired

He says a lot of cucked out things.

kek will fix these troubled minds

> The wife didn't even take his name?
she also didnt take his cock
she was fucking other dudes while he crouched at the keyhole

she sure did take his money though.

being raised by bernout lefty crypto-marxists, that baby was already dead inside.

Kek simply released him from his suffering

I call on KEK to praise him. I give him muh rare, and any gets that are bestowed upon me. Maybe his servant on earth--donald j. trump--shine a ling unto us and show us the way. May the bantz be epic. May leftists continue to be BTFO. May shills continue to be recognised and ridiculed.

Praise KEK in all his forms, ameen

rollin for this

Kek Bless

thats a colorful flag you have there oh my

t. Breivik

>johnny depp got fat
NOOOOOO KEK THIS IS GOING TOO FAR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GET OUT NORMAL FAG. KEK WILLS IT

I can't wait for this election to be studied in school.
What a time to be alive

I call on KEK, the frog/meme god to praise him. I sacrifice ALL to him the rares, and any gets that are bestowed upon us. May his alpha representative on earth--donald j. trump--shine a light unto us and show us our way. May the bantz be epic. May leftists continue to be BTFO. May shills continue to be recognised and ridiculed. May degenerates find their way home to praise you by living productive lives.

Praise KEK in all his forms, ameen.

Deadpool got BTFO.

god is good, god is just

What a vulgar display of power.

No that's spiderman.