Why don’t you own a gun yet Sup Forums?

Why don’t you own a gun yet Sup Forums?

because im not a violent amerifart

because I don't live in a country infested with niggers

i do

Ido

I have one

>implying I dont

I live on an Island with 99% white people who keep to themselves. I'm pretty fucking safe unless I piss off my neighbors; which I won't do bc I'm not a fucking nigger.

Live in a civilized country. Don't need one.

shady white people are the most dangerous though

Bullshit.
Shady niggers are dangerous as fuck and won't hesitate to rob you blind when they need something.

Because I live in Canada, Land of Restricted Gun Laws, and I'm not 18

kek. nice edc kit, trap.
might wanna take that thing to the range so you don't break your wrist when/if you actually need to use it.

>implying no civilized countries allow firearm ownership

>britain
>australia
>germany
>canada
>norway
>switzerland
>usa

yeah. what a shit list of countries there.

MODS

and shady white people will kill as many random people as they can because their football team lost on sunday

u gay? hmu

that's just ignorant

Non-American. Getting a handgun is impossible legally, and too autistic to engage in black market without getting caught/shot.
Rifles legal, but only if you have a "good reason" to own one, (read: need to already be in a gun club, and there are none within travelling distance of me)
Shotguns can be gotten as long as you can pass a background check, but it's a bureaucratic clusterfuck, and you need to hand all your personal info over to police.

Because I truly believe people can't hurt others and I use my words as a weapon if I was ever robbed.

Because there was a gun massacre by a psychopath and the government thought it might be a good idea to restrict how easy it was to own a gun. It turns out they were, right. There's been no more gun massacres. America on the other hand is a slowly allowing depopulation by allowing citizens easy access to guns. Yay America you are awesome.

>usa
>civilized country

Range
Woods
Prairie
Etc.

Just because you have a limp wrist doesn't mean everyone does

ded kidz

Because my ex blew his brains out..i don't need that shit in my life again.

I do

>Non-American. Getting a handgun is impossible legally, and too autistic to engage in black market without getting caught/shot.Rifles legal, but only if you have

just curious what country you speak of

so, all i need to do is steal your purse and i now have a gun as well as a lipstick

>no more gun massacres
Congratulations. Wanna talk about your stabbing and rape stats? Name your shitty little country and I'll pull them up to show you how dumb you are.

because I'm poor and can't steal for shit

tits or get the fuck out

Is that an ak47, ar15, or Glock? I didn't think you could own a fully automatic assault pistol.

which country?

If I ever held a loaded gun in my hands I would automatically shoot my fucking brains out

Don't shoot yourself, then, dumbass.

poor/apartment doesn't allow them. but moving out soon.

>a

Here's my current carry pistol

Doesn't matter. If US, you are protected to owngun/play gi joe inside your abode.

because i live in the U.K. A place full of pussies and fags. The police are allowed to have firearms yet 90% of them dont because they're scared of getting charged for injuring/killing someone. Pussies.

>poor/apartment doesn't allow them. but moving out soon.
What kind of faggotry is this? What state do you live in? Most states, tenants rights state that they cannot infringe on state/fed rules

that's incorrect. private establishments whether it be housing, businesses, etc can restrict firearms on the premises.

wrong. it's no different than saying no smoking/no pets. if you dont like the polices then you are free to go elsewhere.

fuck off, kangaroo fucker

That's if you own it

If you're renting you're subject to the rules set by the actual owner

>wrong.
Where I live, MN specifically states that landlords cannot. MN statute 624.714 Sub 17f

nope, no landlord may legally restrict your firearm rights beyond what the state has already

Don't own 1, I own 37

getting there

you'll only have enough when you lose count

Because a gun is useless where I live
>pic related

You are right

Read the fucking law and learn to be a responsible gun owner.

Landlords can ban guns on the premises. Such a clause will be in the lease you sign. Don't like it- don't sign it. Go elsewhere. Pretty simple

But I do. My carry 12 ga.

Psh. Owning guns is so 2017. I lease mine. Brand new gun every six months with a purchase option, but I like to keep it fresh.

Where do you live?

Working on first ghost gun

Nope. Doesn't matter. Your rights trump some inane contract

Noice

MN is basically the 1 exception.

I do, two actually but I haven't used either in like 4 years. Got other things to spend money on than ammunition.

Further, you are absolutely protected whether it's your owned property or not. Row vs. Waid

He did say "don't need one", not "not allowed to have one".

Only one of those countries is shit tier enough to necessitate a gun, and even that one you don't really need one unless you're a scared cuckservative who is afraid niggers are going to swoop in on zip lines and beat your family to death with solid bars of crack.

Careful with that shit Sup Forumsro. My cousin had one of those and had an accident. There's no safety and it's hard to tell when they're loaded. She was looking down the barrel when it somehow went off, and BAM. All of a sudden she's married to a nigger and has three kids.

Spaz? Dat you ma nigga?

I just can't into the trigger safety, I find it feels wrong to me when squeezing off shots. That and almost all Glocks feel too small, like the slide is gonna rip apart my hand. Good for you though, I'll stick to my Beretta.

marry me

>Muh 2nd amendment

Seriously, dude. 2nd amendment = government can't take your guns. Doesn't mean someone has to allow you to keep firearms on their property when you living on their property is itself voluntary.

Please stop giving us responsible gun owners a bad name.

>But I do. My carry 12 ga.
>not CCing a Burgess

Get it together...

Nope. Dumbass doesn't know the law, but gets excited to correct others. It's not nice to spread misinformation

because i'm french and i prefer broke the face ofmy opponent's

How the fuck is anyone going to break their wrist with a .380 automatic? I let my 5 year old nephew shoot my PPK and it's got less recoil than his nerf gun.

I own the real thing, babes
M16, nice officer's magazine and a custom stock

Whoops. Learn 2 legal at some point.

wrong

Best in the thread.
I'd fuck this gun.

Nah

It's a 9mm actually
user just thought he was being funny

Lol

Sig Master Race checking in.

>implying that our relaxed gun control laws aren't specifically designed to reduce the number of niggers and rednecks.

> Australia
By the time you've finished the paperwork, made sure your storage/transport is up to code, and paid all the fees, that $90 gun you were looking at winds up costing $1,000.
And we're very restricted on the weapons wed can have.

But hey, who needs guns when you can just train a dropbear or throw a snake at some fucker?

Also the amount of extra training required makes firearms officers way more expensive to maintain. More armed police is more guns on the street iirc 25 - 30% of police shot in the US are shot by their own weapon.

He may well fuck kangaroos but they don't have to fear their crazy people with firearms.

>nigger detected
>secure all bicycles

why would you want to reduce the number of rednecks? who's going to distill your methanol moonshine?

But Fox news they told me

Where is this island?

Because I do not need one. My body is my weapon.

Nobody in Australia fucks kangaroos. Those fuckers are fast and will fuck up your day if you don't take them on at least 3 dates before trying to netflix the shit out of them fuckers.

That's why we imported sheep.

Yea ok faggot. In a real fight you’ll pray for a gun and die like a bitch because the other guy has one

>/thread

the vast majority of states allow landlords to restrict firearms via the lease agreement.

incorrect

Touche

Any plans for straya day?

underrated

incorrect.

get on my lvl faggot

So you probably live in a country infested with faggots.

>Sig Master Race checking in.
Sure thing!

Incorrect.

True dat.

Same way they can ban smoking, alcohol, loud music, parties, pets, restrict the number of people in the apartment etc.

This.

Captcha: gimli moor