A war on net neutrality is a war on all fags!

A war on net neutrality is a war on all fags!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/spewf8dd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Comcast is going to change their plans immediately to reflect the changes against net neutrality.

I'm not a liberty to say how I received this image. But I can verify it is real, and will likely be up the morning of the 15th.

Holy shit, it's happening

Shit that's better than what we have now. Because I have only TDS, COMCAST , OR SPECTRUM. All of them Fuck me.

I can't wait to hear the anal clenching that's gonna sound when this passes. What will the poor neets do? lol

sheit

I wish more people agreed with you, OP.
Also, bump.

sometimes i wish i was privileged enough to base all of my political opinions on how "loltrolld" i think it'll make people

what an edgelord

says the fucking faggot on Sup Forums

i'm no richfag but i'm kinda excited. i think this will escalate the the unrest in the us and some crazier shit may start to happen

This will be the best lulz moment in a long time.

vote republican, get corporate dick up the ass

it's quite predictable - they always side with business over consumers and workers. Always.

Big government is bad don't you know. Always intruding in your life and taking away your freedoms.

Honestly I hope it fucking passes and Comcast or whatever buy out all the small businesses for internet. My god damn town has some of the worst fucking internet and Comcast doesn't come out to our area

I fucking hate 900kb do speeds, fuck it, I'd pay for Comcast here because the speeds are better alone

God damn citizens/century link/suddenlink

and the corporations and the profit motive would gladly starve you and poison you to make a buck - only government stands in their way

but libertarian retards think muh free market will make them behave

Next dubs decides how long until everything goes to shit.

welcome to America fuckwads

Does that count^

Pisses me off, but I still make more than enough to where it isn't a concern. Don't care enough to do anything about it anyway.

Does the repeal of net neutrality justify rioting strawpoll.com/spewf8dd

that just looks like a model for customers who don't understand internet speeds. nothing in there that says that you'll be charged for streaming or gaming, just speed recommendations for users who don't know the differences between speed

Nobody is talking about how this could result in tax hikes. Every government entity we support relies on the internet to function. When a school system has their internet costs go up, for example, our property tax rates will likely go up to pay for it. It’s going to be great.

pure speculation

probably never

thou hast spoken

And so it has been decided...
How sadly, and cynically realistic a choice.

So thats a good thing then

I already pay for 1GBps because i can.

I really hope this shit gets repealed so people can get a life

Corporate dick, when all the corporations want to keep net neutrality.