Hey Sup Forums...

hey Sup Forums, quick question here: are women actually attracted to men or they just tolerate physical contact in order to obtain safety, money etc?
Femanons' opinions greatly appreciated.

bump.. come on give an opinion faggots....

Exactly; and you'll cooperate because you can't resist the biological urges of procreation. Move on.

It's a yes to both of them user, some women actually like and or love the person they're with, but in most cases they have nothing, their father doesn't find them attractive/cute enough to molest anymore and cling on the first thing that has money and a house.

it's just that i find men (incl. myself) totally repulsive and i cannot possibly imagine how could someone find them attractive at all. hormones are a bitch i guess...

>are women attracted to men
Are you fucking retarded?

Obviously they just want money and protection.

Idk if girls are attracted to men but if not, quit stealing the dick from proud fags like me

Retarded guy here, answer the fucking question.

femanon here, let's get boobz out of the way:
(o)(o)
Sometimes I'm so attracted to a guy I'll think about fucking him in public like. Not even full on Chads but 5.75/10 guys are actually more my type. Idk are men actually attracted to women or do they only like fleshlights who can cook?
I have a really high sex drive for a grill so I can't speak for everyone

We burn with savage passion that would put a bull to shame, we want to fuck every part of your existence, we would cum inside of your soul if we could. Sometimes Cumming isn't nearly as savage enough as the attraction I feel for females

Noice right back attcha gotta love that primal mating instinct bruh

This is either bait or probably the ugliest morherfucker alive wondering how attraction works

T. Incel

What makes you think they're all the same? The reason most of you dummies are such maladjusted edgelords is this kind of thinking.

So I guess you can't cook?

As a guy I've got that Disney princess yearning for love mentality.

(5.75 here. Willing to fuck in a street)

No I'm a very good cook! I love cooking and baking.
Noice ;) ;) ;)

Yeah, but do girls just like look at a guy and get all horned up by his energy, his voice, the way he smells as he passes even though he's a low lvl scrub?

you need to get laid.

I’m sexually attracted to men, so no.

I have though, not recently but it always made it worse when I was but a wee lad (ancient ass 25 yr old here)

I used to think Men were visually stimulated and that girls were attracted to other things about guys, not just their looks.

This led to pretty understandable frustration on my part and led to me kind of hating women.

With the rise of Tinder however it has been shown that women are far more picky/shallow than men. Once I realized that, it made everything better. There is a look that men have to have, much like the classical blonde hair bigged boob girl, and it usually involves chestnut, thick hair, dark brown eyes, over 6 feet tall, and a strong jaw line, with some variations.

Do they want sex with men just as much as men want sex with them? The crazy thing is, yes, actually, just with these select few genetically blessed individuals.

Don't know if that helped but it made it all make sense to me.

I'm attracted to attractive men and fuck them. But in my town, hot guys don't have money or their own place so that's all they can do for you. So if you want to settle down and you don't like old rich guys, you have to find a guy with a GREAT personality to settle down with and tolerate their physical contact.

two types of women. women obsessed with sex and women obsessed with children. they're both incredibly flawed

Read "How to be a 3% Man" if you want to start getting a handle on understanding women.

Me? Yea. Like I get really turned on when I guy gets close to me and I can feel his body heat even though we're not touching.
Also it's a really big meme among women where we like to take our boyfriends clothes because they smell like him. I've had convos with girl where they talk about just sitting around sniffing their boyfies' hoodie

I don't know if this is a joke but well, my girl is fucking addicted to my cock. She wants it all the time. If stroke my dick in front of her it takes her like 30 seconds to get soaking wet.

Have been with several other girls before,some like sex more than others of course.This one is a keeper though.

well done, brother.

well done

Cool! When gals I like walk by me I take a big deep inhale through my nose when they walk by, like the wind they leave behind. No way they could know, thanks for the input. Can't say this with scientific certainty but if there's one person a certain way there's a fucking ton

>tolerate their physical contact.
you didnt need to add that part. you were almost ok.

I had a gf that claimed she tolerated sex with me, but we had it 5 times a day and she threw her ass at me like a god damn pyscho path, was 100 lbs lighter than me and I had to fucking brace myself like a rock at the bottom of a lighthouse.
>think tolerate is one of those lady lies

Tbh when I say I tolerate something I generally mean I'm crazy about it in an Ironic/wanna seem cool about it way

In my gf's case I could see where it might feel dirty admitting to being an anal cream slave. Makes sense

5 times a day?
bitch, call it whatever the fuck you want.

YOU. YES!

>Diary of a teenage NEET love slave

Average looking short autistic guy her, would you think about fucking me?

story of my life
what of it?

I do this too. Ok not a huge breath or whatever but I definitely wait for the wake of air they leave behind and enjoy the scent. It's actually pretty fucking phenomenal

Well played user hahahaha

I haven't got money, security or anything like that and I still get laid. I must just be gorgeous.

Moron who clearly can't get a healthy relationship. Of course women are attracted to men. Don't ask stupid questions

How autistic?
I actually don't care about height because I kind of like the lanky girl wit shorter guy thing

Nice double dubs! Yeah it's super exciting and it's stupid.

>Also this gal keeps making faces at me and I wanna smash, am pretty, wat do?

I'm actually pretty normal, just got some weird kinks.

High functioning aspergers, I come across as mostly normal when talking to strangers. There's just a bunch of little things about me that I have to manage with people I don't know as well, but I let my guard down with people I'm close to.
Not me

Ah, I'm probably more socially inept than you are (not autistic but schizoid which is actually pretty autistic)
Anyway you sound like a nice Sup Forumsoy, would consider it

Guess I was just repeating OP's words. Should've threw some quotes around it.

oh, apologies, point still stands
you sound like a nice Sup Forumsoy, would consider it

is it wrong to ask if you like having your bumhole licked?

thanks, you seem like a nice grill

Well, it's Sup Forums what do you think?
I'm not particularly interested in it because I'm pretty... heheh... anal about hygiene
But lots of grillz like it

haha I get that. tbh tho a little musk is kind of a turn on. do you like the taste of cum or just tolerate it?

I go out every night to fuck drunk chicks I pick up at bars. No money or safety involved.

I also have a spycam set up on my female roommates bedroom. I watch her masturbate constantly. No money or safety involved there either.

Nice! She buttfap? I bet most chicks buttfap

I have a high sex drive but I tend to keep to myself because I'm focusing on my studies B-)
Am nineteen y/o virgin, never tasted semen

This guy is more autistic than I am

Don't get into a "who's more autistic" competition on Sup Forums dummy, no one will win

you seem like a good girl. you fantasize about being spanked ever?

I'm so autistic I can't look people in the eyes without experiencing sharp shame and physical pain.
>beat that faggot

let him. it makes him feel beta. I mean better.

jesus it just gets worse

>we're approaching near phajeet territories previously thought impossible

Yea, light-moderate BDSM stuff really appeals to me

Not a girl, but I have a gf, which sort of qualifies me to answer this I guess.

Woman are in fact attracted to men.

Let me clarify. Woman are attracted to MEN, as in not boys. They like masculinity, confidence and strength. They want a guy who can swoop in and fix everything. They want to be swept away. They want to be out of control, but comfortably out of control.

Let me clarify one more thing. Woman do not know what they want until it is right in front of them. If you ever hear a girl list the attributes she likes in a man it's all bullshit. She has no idea what she wants. She'd probably go with the first guy brave enough to ask her out in a decent enough way.

do you talk to women user or just criticize those who do? How's it working out for you?

thanks user. I fucking lost it

I feel like being on Sup Forums gives you a pass to be as much of a faggy autist as your lil faggot heart desires

50 shades type stuff?

Not that garbage book RIP

Like, actual BDSM

So, as an adult who was a VERY handsome teenager. Am I just basically done with sex forever?

Femanon here ;) I find guys can be VERY attractive, plus the whole safety, dominance factor makes them way hotter. I know people say dicks aren't pleasing to the eye, but I've always found dicks to be so great to look at when they're hard at least (soft not so much xD) but anyways I think guys can be so attractive and when they keep you safe plus have money it's heaven

nice lmao. What do you consider to be actual BDSM?

women NEED you OP. wrote out a WoT but the fucking capcha broke so I guess I'm not meant to tell you everything. Sup Forums is a psy op and internet culture is cancer to the brain. its better to be a man than a woman.

Tits or gtfo you fucking liar

so you're obviously a beta cuck if the answer to that question isn't glaringly obvious.

would you like to vent your fustrations?

As a female this is so fucking true, like so true. A guy can have average looks but be a total dom man and I always find that way more attractive than a hot guy that isn't very manly and dominant

This guy is a tool and a faggot.

both.

now, I can only talk from the xp I had with my sisters and nieces, but in general it looks like this. not interested, not interested , oh he is a doctor/owns a big shop/his family is rich, mildly interested. If the dude also happens to be a "civilised brute" they get really interested, and if he is multiple tiers above on the social ladder they get crazy.

yeah, cause bitches love powerful men that can protect them. big ugly motherfuckers that will fuck them til they cannot bear it anymore. if you wanted the same thing, you'd be a fag

Yeah, because I was hot I never had to not be. Wat do

>womyn
>opinion
haha leloponicolon

>753762478

You know what? That's a fucking excellent point. I guess I was in it for the fleshlight - no joke.

yes

>to any women in this thread
SHOW ANGUS PLX

I MADE THESE ART WORDS 4 U

Well, the aspects of it I'm interested in is the light-moderate stuff. Bondage, pain play, following orders, punishments, rewards... I'm personally into verbal humiliation.
My main problem with 50 shades besides the garbage writing was the idea that being into BDSM was some character flaw that needed to be fixed. I suffered through skimming the first half of the first book out of morbid curiousity before I gave up, so I'm not some 50 shades scholar
But BDSM is extremely multifaceted and I don't feel like going into a full of dissertation. Will say that dom/sub appeals to me but DDLG does not because I have a good relationship with my father/

It really is the same. Everyone girl wants to have sex with chad mcdicklarge and every guy wants pretty princess 20 year boobhuge

you lose the right to complain about girls and or guys if you're that same person drooling over x or y

Holy fuck, not the person you replied to but "he widened his eyebrows" is an actual quote

almost made it without narcissism

I pity anyone stupid enough to give you anything

Don't be a dipshit. Wealthy women still have het sex, this is a well-documented fact.

yea... yea... it is

Literature has come so far, hasn't it? Shakespeare is widening his eyebrows and saying his safeword right now

more like backpedaling so we don't eat you alive

Yeah, but with like hot young dishwasher boiz who are all buff from lifting big crates and all horned up from leading a scamp life? Cause I need to find those ones

I want to be an erotic author now...

"and than I saw her bewbs, shit got me horned up hard style I can't even lie my mans"

An increasing amount of women are turning to 'sugaring' due to the shitty economy not being able to supply them the money they need to be comfortable. They see these rich dudes saying "hey, come on this trip to the Bahamas with me and be my girlfriend. I'll take care of you and like 8 others, but you're mine and you do not cheat on me." Any girl with a brain and above a 7 takes this offer, but sometimes they have actual boyfriends. I know this because my girlfriend is one of them and she's an evil cunt. I've been looking for a new girlfriend for a year and a half and I've had very minimal results (2s and 3s) and I'm not dropping my 8 for that, even if she only fucks me every few months. Quality over quantity. Brb, going to see who is taking my gf to dinner tonight. (Fucking kill me, please)

what

Uptown girl ready for some downtown man?

Yes, they are. Obviously brain chemistry exists for this, otherwise why would gay males like other men