Tfw your taste slowly becomes more and more unique

>tfw your taste slowly becomes more and more unique

tfw cant tell if my taste is actually unique

i'm just basing it on chart threads and rym threads

Frogposter kys

Why is this frog using the mouse with his left hand and what is krufki?

Post your taste user.

Tfw I don't give a shit what people think about what I enjoy

>tfw more white dots are appearing on my RYM music map

Your taste in music was always unique because it belongs to you, friend.

latest few projects I've really been digging:
some blues but not the kind that's blue - sun ra
viva la woman - cibo matto
executive towers - jade statues

but mostly, what these anons said. it's just rewarding to branch off from scaruffi/mu-core and find projects that I love on my own

Yeah man that's deep as fuck! Do you write poetry as well! Being 17 is so hard. But you're different my man! Unique just like everyone else!

I like what I like, but I try to listen to 'good' stuff for the sake of critical evaluation. I can separate "I like" and "good" because I'm not retarded.
Really big Tentenko fan.

Jesus who beat you as a child

this

>getting this triggered that someone has interests

What the fuck is your problem dude? you alright?

I have the same thing. The feeling of slowly progressing is always awesome even if it's something like music taste.

lmao!

dumb frogposter

>referring to music as projects
>thinks liking sun ra is unique

>I can separate "I like" and "good" because I'm not retarded.
good lad

>You are unique taste happend to be the same as some popular Tripfag that is a dummy asshole annoying as fuck so you can't post in the Chart threads because everyone gonna think that you just copy from him so is a no no haha I just dont gonna enter on Last.FM

bro im so unique

>tfw is taking too long

>tfw your tastes become more and more normie
Once you hit your mid 20's you stop caring.

Is not really that your tastes are becoming normie, is that you have been so much time listening to obscure stuff that you don't put attention to the mainstream good stuff, so you check it out and it happens that you like it
that's what's happening to me too

Well, shit. You're right.
I spent my teenage years exploring and searching for new artists and genres and it's exhausted me.

>tfw most of the shit I listen to these days is normie as fuck
I feel like at some point I hit "peak obscurity" in my tastes and wore myself out and so now I gravitate towards easy listening stuff.

>tfw you finally stop falling for the eclectic meme and settle in on a few genres you really like and a few you kinda like

/thread

Faggots like you are the reason ryms community is full of boring poseurs

Daily reminder the harder you try to be "unique" the more generic you get

If I like...

Luomo
Soulwax
Machine Girl
Junior Boys
Cocteau Twins

WEWIL?

what a butthurt tasteless mudrone

>tfw the more cultivated I get in fine arts and liberal studies the more I dislike "unique" art and start enjoying more and more the popular music

it comes in waves for me

like I said man, it's for my own enjoyment. doesn't mean my taste is 'better' or anything like that

This.
I pretty much stopped exploring and finding new music, I just keep an ear out for bands and artists I already know.

what the fuck does it matter how unique or obscure music taste is? just listen to what you like, you sperg shitlord.

some people are so boring that the only aspect about their "personalities" is having a weird taste

that's the kind of people you see in the street with purple hair

Took me about 10 years to figure this out desu
Wish I could turn back time and make myself realise that absolutely nobody gave a shit about my """unique tastes.

kys

you just stopped being poseurs and started listening to pop trash that you always liked.

Exactly. Was tried of caring what other people thought.
You'll get to that point too.

Daily reminder that your "unique" taste:

>Still won't make up for your lack of charisma
>still won't make you attractive
>isn't actually interesting to anyone else