streamable.com/7um89
streamable.com/fuokb
streamable.com/z4be7
streamable.com/jdej4
streamable.com/a2zje
streamable.com/xq814
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for Star Wars Discussion

Leia building the Jedi order in the next one.

This movie blew.

now the new supreme leader is the fucking fag that lost to a saber fight to a girl who never wielded one? Fucking shit whore series.

prequels were better tbh. especially rots

Movie overall was good. Better than the A New Hope 2.0 that was the Force Awakens.
I don't mind that Ray is strong, she was a fighter before the events of the FA so I see no problem in her beating Luke, who was never that good of a fighter in a first place, and now closed to the force for the couple of years.
Only part that I really hated was that Snoke was so useless to the plot of the movie. We still have no idea who or what he was. Other than that, movie was fun and didn't completely copy previous movies.

Everything you just said is wrong.

>google deleted all the negative reviews
well that was quick

GODDAMN YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

> Luke: nothing personal kid
> teleports back to island
Since when did Star Wars become an anime meme

Also, I hate it in these movies that the Republic are still the underdogs. It kinda kills the point of the RotJ where they pwned the Empire and finally restored the Republic. If the First Order was the underdog in these stories, it would have made much more sense why Kylo Ren was struggling between the sides in the Force Awakens. The Empire/First Order build 3 fucking Death Stars that got destroyed and still had resources to keep a mighty force.

did they really? i know when i go to imdb to read some viewer reviews for some shitty marvel flick the first few are 9 and 10, but when you scroll down a few more, theyre all 3-6. The giant media megacorps definitely meddle with things.

>calling a movie not bad cause it didnt copy something else completely

I guess this is the new normal in the age of promoting your game cause it doenst have loot boxes in it.

google it, all of them are positive and full of hype

The movie was good and entertaining, don't let haters online sway you if you wanna watch it. People will pick on anything they don't like and say it's a bad movie.

Obviously not a perfect film, but still worth a watch if you wanna be entertained. 7/10 from me, just came back from the cinema.
I guess i can answer some questions if anyone here hasn't seen it and is wondering anything

fucking SUPERMAN LEIA

That was just a point why it was better than FA. And faggots who want to hate a movie will hate and find flaws no matter what happens.

>The movie was good
uuhhhmmm no sweetie

Is it a rehash of The Empire Strikes back?

streamable.com/7um89
streamable.com/fuokb
streamable.com/z4be7
streamable.com/jdej4
streamable.com/a2zje
streamable.com/xq814

that's an opinion

Sorry, Sup Forums isn't for discussing your pokemon nonsense.

no shit retard

Wtf?? I saw this scene earlier and it didn't have this slow mo matrix bit.

go back to fapping to traps you r*ddit queer

Hope you get cancer soon, and I hope you never stop thinking about this post. Because the more you think about it, the more likely it is to happen.

that's a reee

OP will get cancer for posting this thread, the universe always karmas the faggots.

>r*ddit
>*
Sup Forumsfart detected

Back to the pollax conservacuck

gtfo Sup Forums with your pokemon fag shit

is that better now?

.. and now you know, that you'll never stop thinking about said post either.

trippy ass shiat nigga

Tell all the spoilers and why it was good

Exactly, it adds fuel to the fire of OP getting cancer. Just as long as our collective consciousnesses are focusing on it, the simulation will make it happen.

>pokemon
lolwut

careful nigger, shit like that might turn and then you get cancer.

just sayan

even shittier then I thought

The last time I elived a b film it didnt come tue.

>doesn't know why you have to use *
>waaaaah muh pol
>Sup Forumsfart
How fucking new are you?

remove the dildo from your faggot ass and I may take you seriously

just shut up you fucking idiot.

>Rey beating Luke

You're speaking figuratively or some shit yes? Why would they fight when shes gone to him to train? No I didn't watch this one or the last one

It's all about deserving it user. OP obviously did something knowingly wrong, so he deserves it. It's quantum physics. Now just collectively focus your consciousness on him getting cancer.

And having social anxiety for the rest of his life wondering when it's going to happen.

>remove the dildo from your faggot ass and I may take you seriously

Your culture is dying, and it's hilarious. Fuck the right cucks hahahahahaha

someone who's seen the movie confirm that leia falls out of a ship and starts freezing then flies back into another ship like superman? please tell me that's not true, that's below hobbit-tier.

I was attempting to subtly imply my contempt for tardwars by feigning confusion with a popular childrens anime.

>doesn't know why you have to use *
>why you have to use *
>have to use *
>have to
oh sweet lord the cringe pls gtfo back to your hugbox you infinite faggot.

hey faggot, just take your gay ass pokemon cards and leave already.

>gets btfo
>literally crying about "right cucks"
>still dildoing his ass
You can't make this stuff up folks. Man you are a fucking loser.

Plz let this be true that would be hilarious

you deserve some nice ice cream and my dick up your poop chute.

ah, ok. Got it. Thanks.

you may proceed.

>You can't make this stuff up folks
eeeeerrhh... but, you just did.

OOOOOOOOOHH TEH BURN HOW WILL POKEFAGGOT EVER RECOVER HURRR

SYKE BITCH

>implying im for the left if I think the right is straight brain cancer
LOLOLOL your divided and conquered conditioning is showing user. Now back to pol so you can bitch more about your culturing being destroyed by inevitable change.

Cool story, don't forget.

Nope, Matrix. Epic kek

she will kill herself crashing the spaceship into the empire's spaceship. And Benicio Del Toro will betray the nigga

How are you this fucking new?
>Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.
Kill yourself you absolute dumbfuck.
>waaaahh muh pol
pol is Sup Forums. If you weren't a total newfag from r*ddit you'd know this. There's no way you have an IQ above 90. This is pathetic.

she is force sensitive, and eeeh... something something..

niggers

just use suspension of disbelief for fucks sake

Also fuck the right, I hope you live to see it die ahahahahahahaha

true

>Cool story, don't forget.
nebar færgit nivuirh faggææth

>pol is Sup Forums
is where m00t put all the right wing cancer fucking up Sup Forums and other boards with their archaic ideologies, crying about how their religions and traditions were being destroyed by muh change.

They are nothing but absolute cancer. The lowest of the low. Almost as bad as soc.

> Leia survives
Shit someone tell Fisher she's back on for another sequel!

Because feminism. He gropes Leia in New Hope when they swing over the chasm. Luke is the Weinstein of SW universe.

>eeeeerrhh...
>SYKE BITCH
Holy fuck, please just kys. You are such a fucking queer. lurk more.

Cool. You're a dumb piece of shit.

>Almost as bad as soc.
woh nigga that's fucking low.. jesus.. even I dont hate the rightcucks that much

>r*ddit
you really don't get it

reddit

That explains Carrie Fisher suicide theory. No one deserves to live after filming that kind of bullshit.

reddit

Whatever you say newfag. Cry more about pol.

t. pinarmed numale that still thinks Trump is a russian agent

Who is kylo Ren and smoke?

>>Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.
well you could just... type out the actual word, reddit, seeing as this ain't Sup Forums but Sup Forums and the fucking word ain't blocked as spam here you endless fool.

jesus fåkkin christ nigger

Her mom must have done the same thing when she seen the scene the next day.

>pol is Sup Forums. If you weren't a total newfag from r*ddit you'd know this. There's no way you have an IQ above 90. This is pathetic.

This sounds more newfag than the post you're replying to. Like holy fuck. Is this your first week?

cool. doesn't always work. If you weren't total newfags you'd know this.

after ep. 8 it was clear its all goin straight to the dumpster. 0/0
dont supportin that shit

keep crying sister bitch tits your salt is tasty

Ya dude. First week here. I came from r/anarchy to troll drumpkins.

BWAAARHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAH OMG THE DAMAGE CONTROL

pls respond faggot you're hilarious

Fuck you OP

>y-you mad
OH NONONO
*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

see these terms like numale etc, are no better than trigger or the left faggot fucking sjw bullshit. You guys are worse than the left because you're somewhat intelligent, yet you're still retarded. The left are just emotional fucktards, but you, you are human cancer. You have the ability to be logical and better than them, but you stoop to their level, shit even passed it.

>If you weren't total newfags you'd
he wrote, not knowing the word reddit isn't blocked on Sup Forums

lurk moar newfag

trips confirm

>gets btfo
>h-haha im enjoying this
ok sweetie. Don't forget to take your estrogen pills.

kæk

The left is emotionally retarded and the right is so much hypocritical cancer it's killing itself. Pretty much user, pretty much. Fun to watch the divided and conquered though kek.

t. soygoy

They should just kill themselves off already.

>mnææh dood i have to write r*ddit becauz teh filters man dey fink it's spam and eeehh derp
>oh shit right I was wrong but hurr i totally like btfo your ass eeeh herp
>abloo blooo niggers
you lost fagfart, get over it.

But the right is winning. Conservatism is the new count-culture, even leftists admit this.

I pray every day that there is a war and both the left and the right totally annihilate each other so the logical people can come back and rebuild our great country.

In fact I'm going to pray for it right now.

Force Awakens is better than people give it credit for. This movie felt more like the prequels than the originals. FA at least had the right vibe.

I liked... 20 minutes of this move at most. FA had me in every Han Solo scene and every Kylo Ren scene.

Yeah but he's groping his own sister so he's more the Trump of the Star Wars universe

>fagfart
>i p-promise im not new guys
BASH THE FASH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Conservatism is the new count-culture
Conservativism and traditionalism die off with change homie. Shit won't be the same in 2 decades. The left will win. There are more people on the left. The right will watch their culture die.

So many ???????????????????? in this movie

Luke wasn't a good fighter? Luke was the best. This new shit has all you fucking faggot brainwashed. Before all the prequel sequel bullshit. Luke was the best. He beat Vader. You can speculate all you want. You can say it was all the plan from the beginning. But when this franchise started, Luke was the man. Now you say he isn't a good fighter? Fuck you

>BASH THE FASH
wtf

Still going to see it
Sage

Force Awakens was fucking awful. It was better than phantom menace, but that's not saying much. It felt like a soulless, formulaic marvel flick.

the progressive left vs the regressive right, wonder who wins that one upon old people dying off.