Would you date a girl who wears this every night?

Would you date a girl who wears this every night?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, why not.

What the fuck is wrong with using a CPAP machine every night? I have to use one myself.

why does she wear the mask?

faggot.

why does she wear the mask

NOBODY CARED WHO I WAS UNTIL I PUT ON THE MASK

Sure, and if she gets annoying you always have control of her air way at night.

She’s a big girl

If i pull that mask off will she die?

Those things are crazy loud. Nope

CPAP for obstructive sleep apnea.
>cum indide the nebuliser and let her inhale my cum all day errday! YAYAH!

Not mine. It is very quiet.

If I'll take this mask off will she die?

UUUU

sure. it gives you an amazing advantages, making you the dominant one

if she does something you don't like, unplug her air when she's asleep

Better the mask than hearing her snore

kek

No. Bane would kill me.

She won't die if you take it off. Unless she is MORBIDLY obese. CPAPs don't keep you alive, you can't just pull the plug on them and kill the person. They just keep you breathing regularly through the night.

breathing issues probably caused by sleep apnea.

Just so I could call her Maverick every morning and go to work with a smile on my face.

Yeah I'd hit it

And no, I wouldn't. My wife works in sleep medicine giving these out to people all day, 99% of CPAP users are overweight and disgusting. You can literally avoid/get off using a cpap by losing weight or even just strengthining your throaght muscles (by learning dijuridoo actually). In otherwords, people who live with using a CPAP are fat/lazy/not willing to take small steps to lead a better life. So would not date.

if i take that mask off will you die?

I got ma AH index under 2, down from the mid hundreds

Bane?

for you

Well hello mr. cpap expert!!

if she's alive and attractive

A CIA agent falls in love with a mercenary, the masked man.

Unable to get a confession, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the masked man’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls it in, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the masked man, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the mercenary he called is not the same masked man he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn’t exist in this universe at all. He is the masked man’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the CIA agent’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

it doesnt cover her butthole soooo
YES!

FINDS

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Yes. If you have sleep apnea that means you most likely snore very loudly as well so I'll take the c-pap sounds over that.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

yeah whatever, if shes a nice person sure.
its a medical device. big fucking deal.

yeah probably lol

how loud is the sound? like compare it to a sound we'd all know.

if itd be too loud, id just use ear plugs anyway. nevermind.

so i can fart in tubing?

Yup. No problem there.

this

Yeah, I don't care. As long as she's a right wing Virgin Christian with a good personality, I don't care.