Please just fuck him up Sup Forums, you know you want to

Please just fuck him up Sup Forums, you know you want to.

Other urls found in this thread:

battleforthenet.com/
spokeo.com/VA/Arlington/4868-Old-Dominion-Dr
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking Ddos or SWAT him or something, why hasn't anyone done this yet?

the reason 'Sup Forums' hasn't done anything because WE ARE NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY!!!!!
now tits and timestamp or GTFO

oh
should I round up the extremely well put together online Sup Forums mobs?

>go after a guy that's trying to stop a law written to help google by google.

fuck off shill do it yourself. maybe soros will cut you off a little bit more next check if you do something other than bitch and moan.

t. verizon shill

Hey, the_donald, we can see you because you keep reddit spacing even after being told multiple times it's not acceptable here.

In the old days, Sup Forums would've at least hacked his website or something.
Sup Forums is dead.

battleforthenet.com/

seems like a nice guy

The only thing that will change anything at this point is if he is faced with the loss of something he loves. It's called reciprocity.

Just flood into here

bump

>net neutrality as we know today was not in place before 2015
>12 year olds on social media are losing their shit even though they don't know what net neutrality does
>TFW the internet is better unregulated

not your personal army bro. go get your own rifle and do what needs to be done

lol you mustve been fuckin 12 years old then cuz you dont remember how awful the internet pricing and speeds were before net neutrality. the cable companies were bending people over a barrel and trickle feeding them throttled internet and getting away with it

I hope liberals ITT realize that all you're doing is de-legitimizing the cause when you do shit like this. We need to be better than this. All of us. And if you're upset that the alt-right stalks, or threatens, or goes after their family members, then it is absolutely NOT OK for you to do those things either. Lead by the example you want to see in the world, otherwise you're a flaming childish hypocrite.

You are literally retarded

>he doesn't understand that the rules were put in place because ISPs kept trying to to do shady shit made possible by massive buyouts and other anti-competitive factors
>he just regurgitates conservative talking points on the subject because he doesn't understand anything about the subject and being conservative is his way of rebelling against his big meanie parents :(

You're now aware the alt-right is the new incarnation of bronies.

This isn't really personal

in the old days,

NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU NYPA DESU faggot.

>boohoo u guise! didn you know that acting like your enemies means ur the bad guise?
You're a fag. If anything, we should be curbstomping everyone of these faggots and their kids. Pull the weed out by the root.

Sup Forums is good at trolling and raids.
The few hacks we were involved with involved like 2 guys who knew shit about code posting scripts for the rest of us fags to copy and paste

lol sjws cry about becoming the enemy, while using bully tactics like public humiliation to ruin peoples lives

Who said I was an SJW, snowflake? You need to either get your facts straight or post your address so I can come shut your nigger-typing ass up in a duel.

This is why no one takes you seriously anymore.
You genuinely think this is political discourse. When you get into debates with friends and family, you don't even bother changing this message. You've formed an entire platform around "GET REKT SNOWFLAKES KEK" and now you're shocked to find out that the world is slightly more complicated than that.

I'd feel sorry for you if it wasn't your conscious choice to be a fucking idiot on purpose. You WILL have to cooperate with others at some point. There is NEVER a way around that kiddo. You're going to have to learn how to compromise and one way or another, you will grasp that concept by the time this is over.

>we should be curbstomping everyone of these faggots
hahaha
you redefine self-marginalization
your opinions nothing
your threats impotence

>is a nigger
>thinks other people need capslock emphasis because he has a learning disability
You should be murdered in the streets with the corrupt, kid.

Uh Oh! You must upgrade to Sup Forums plus with Comcast to read the rest of the thread

>like republicans are completely innocent of this
Don't get defensive sweetheart. Own up to it and fucking control yourselves like adults. You should be thankful that at least one of us is trying to do the same. I could just as easily copout like you do and start name calling but I don't because I'm not fucking 5 anymore. Enjoy your self imposed misery.

>nigger
>nigger
>nigger
>nigger

Yeah, I can see how that one would go over your head.

em·pha·sis
ˈemfəsəs/Submit
noun
special importance, value, or prominence given to something.
"they placed great emphasis on the individual's freedom"
synonyms: prominence, importance, significance, value; More
stress laid on a word or words to indicate special meaning or particular importance.
synonyms: stress, accent, accentuation, weight, prominence; More
vigor or intensity of expression.
"he spoke with emphasis and with complete conviction"

Here you go.

1234 street st. , cityville, stateworld 11111

come get me boi

the alt right learned how to do this from SJWs lol. now theyve been making it their primary weapon since theyre too scared to hang niggers from trees anymore

Google helps the Internet grow, ISPs want to make it a small highly profitable box. We need net neutrality

Re-read what I said, idiot. People who aren't learning disabled don't need you to point out where the emphasis in a sentence is. They aren't like you. They can figure out simple things on their own. Did you get it that time, Jamal?

Don't try to play the blame game either.
Liberals are the ones condemning the alt right for doing this, so we're all establishing that that behavior is NOT acceptable.
>no matter who did it first or who said what or did this when

We're past the "b-but he started it!" bullshit now. I'm stopping it. It's not OK for anybody period.

You couldn't even figure out why I capitalized them in the first place. The only reason you know I was emphasizing was because I capitalized it to make it obvious that that's what I was doing.

Try to decipher this one.

you are a gigantic faggot.

Which word did I emphasize when I said that outloud just now? "YOU", "ARE", "A", "GIGANTIC", or "FAGGOT". Where you put the emphasis changes the entire nature of the sentence. Try it out, I'll wait.

are you saying you support this chump, faggot

(PS)
You don't get traction on an issue by establishing a double standard that excuses your behavior when you exacerbate it. E.g. the alt right hates that BLM thinks its OK to be racist towards white people while condemning white people for being racist towards black people. They're right, that is an egregious double standard. It's "equality", not "supremacy" for EITHER side.

tl;dr whats good for the goose is good for the gander because thats how you achieve equality.

>You couldn't even figure out why I capitalized them in the first place
For emphasis. You would've realized this if you didn't have such a hard time with literacy.
>The only reason you know I was emphasizing
You're projecting because you need people to do that for you. Also something I explained to you, stupid nigger.

I mean, this is really basic stuff. Didn't your parents plan for your birth? Didn't they save up money to send you to a decent school? Or were you just an accident like they were?

do not fuck with ajit pai. you're just proving them right.

2/10 overall.

>Instead of attempting a personal army summon
> 1. Go to gofccyourself. com
>2. Click on the 17-108 link (Restoring Internet Freedom)
>Click "+Express."
>3. Be sure to hit "ENTER" after you put in your name (your name will then feature a Yellow box. Then put in the rest of your info.
>4. In the comment section write, "I strongly support net neutrality backed by Title 2 oversight of ISPs." It would be good to add a few sentences of personal touch before this form sentence so that you're not tallied as spam.
>5. Click to Review, then Submit, done.

"ARE" wouldn't work because it would imply that you called him a gigantic faggot before. Learn to think before you post or go back to facebook.

.....This is the first time I called him a faggot.

>samefagging this shittily

"A" wouldn't work because it's obvious you're replying to one person.

nypa

It being the first time would mean it definitely wouldn't be "ARE". Also, that's not how ellipses work. Go back to school.

>mfw "donate $2 to our website to fight for net neutrality!"
>mfw "here's how slow our site would be without net neutrality"
>mfw "this is a politics-free site, but we need you to sign this pro-net-neutrality petition"

Sooo we’re fucked right?

YOU are a gigantic faggot - he called me one and thats my rebuttal.

You ARE a gigantic faggot- He claimed he wasn't one.

You are A gigantic faggot - He implied he was part of a larger group and I'm indicating that he is an individual faggot

You are a GIGANTIC faggot- A larger than usual faggot.

You are a gigantic FAGGOT- I'm just emphasizing the insult.

Each sentence has a different meaning you fucking autist. Stop responding until you learn the English language.

What's with trumptards not having grown out of reaction faces like all the actual adults did?

>he called me one and thats my rebuttal.
Didn't happen. Ctrl+F shows you were the first person to call anyone a gigantic faggot.
>He claimed he wasn't one.
Didn't happen.
>He implied he was part of a larger group and I'm indicating that he is an individual faggot
That's not how the English language works. The group would have to be previously defined as being gigantic faggots, which didn't occur.
>A larger than usual faggot.
The only one that makes sense so far.
>I'm just emphasizing the insult.
See above.
Each sentence has a different meaning, but only the last two actually make any sense in context. It is you how need to learn the language you keep using improperly, which is why I told your monkey ass to go back to school.

Winner.

Newfag

At least you managed not to resort to a reaction face, reddit. Good boy!

Some one check this don't know if it's correct but share it isn't is

I am so fucking confused right now, but, in my defense I am also extremely drunk right now

spokeo.com/VA/Arlington/4868-Old-Dominion-Dr
Dunno if credible but here

Verizon and other wireless service providers are going to get huge backlash. They’ll either learn from their mistakes or go bankrupt. Hopefully go bankrupt. It’s what those sick bastards get

fuck off redditfag

I can't beleive the amount of retards falling for the repeal of NN. You idiots are being buttfucked by that little indian Pai, faggots.

Not your personal army.

>"show bob and vegene"

>this thread again

> (OP)
>
>the reason 'Sup Forums' hasn't done anything because WE ARE NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY!!!!!
>now tits and timestamp or GTFO

Way to misstate and oversimplify 2 completely unrelated things.
You must be a real mental giant