When is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

why are YOU such a FAGGOT ?

oh YEAH it is BECAUSE you are OP

when you want sex, but they dont and you're alone with little risk of being caught.... we deserve it because its given. Its given by god for us to enjoy any woman we want and we roam... doing whatever we like, form some brotherhoods but mostly stay lone wolf.... they are scared but if they give it without fight they are safer.

It is if she wants it... Oh wait....

WHAT the FUCK is go ON?

Rape Roleplay.

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Sup Forums...

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HER HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman, I was raped. My virginity was taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, I wanted to fucking kill my fucking self. IS THAT FUCKING FUNNY? FUCK NO YOU FUCKHOLES!

See now what happened to you is some funny shit. Thats what we look for here on B

When she says no.

sage on em

ITT: copypasta, copypasta responses to copypasta, copypasta responses to copypasta responses to copypasta, etc...

Only in self defense. It should be a last resort.

when they capitalize three words in a sentence for no apparent reason other than emphasis.

>you can stop rape every time without fail, just consent.

ya about at 15 or so, they seem to like it around that age.

BAN This mf post mods

hahahahahahahaha
you filthy bitch sage grows on all fields

Fucking lol I go to sleep happy even though the gf dumped me and I found out she been cheating lololol

glad I could help!

Ty ty

If they break into your home, rape should be considered self defense tbh.

okay im fucking dead. if you cant handle 1 offensive meme you dont deserve to laugh at any others, if you cant handle the internet sweetie, fuck off

>When your cheats, rape her
>When your girl steals from you, rape her
>When the bitch unconscious and you horny, rape her
>When you with a bitch and you find out she's using you, rape her
>When you horny and she say "I got a headache" rape her

You need to be lurking, not posting.

this.

whenever you're completely alone with a woman inside, you can rape her.

Sounds to me like your just a useless bitch! Go complain to someone who cares, maybe Chumblr.

>!
Female brain detected. No one wants to hear about your emotional state, sweetheart.

Women are now just worthless cum dumpsters to men in the Western world. Rape shouldn't even be a crime anymore unless it's done against a child.

Shitskin detected, nice digits tho

Only when she says no.

Children are inherently less valuable than grown adults. Your logic is completely flawed and it destroyed your tryhard attempt at sounding edgy.

Self defense

Murders funny... rape isn't. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't murder a bit more permanent?

yeah I was when i was 12, i still find the jokes funny

When you're a muslim and in Europe

wrong.

hello mr moore

have any of the allegations been proven yet or just people saying so

>nuh uh!
Sounds like you're just a child who doesn't want to get the rape he rightfully deserves. This is the point where you realize I was right and you lost. /conversation stupid.

Rape is bad as religion said so. It's just violence against another body like a punch. Yeah it destroys just a woman not men raped in jail right? Those just was being fucked and well that's a shit and well, move on. No homo right?

You need to be lurking, not posting.

What kind of question is that OP? It's always ok, they're women they don't matter

Whenever there's no repercussions.

>lurking
I will rape you and you will know about I was talking about

Cool story hoe.

That would require you not being impotent. We both know that's something you'll never manage until you finally kill yourself and end your painful existence.

When you get away with it

Men can be raped. Women can rape. What if a woman rapes a woman? And nothing is stopping you.

rape all day everyday...done

That didn't make any sense fucknut.

>things i'm too stupid to understand don't make sense
Sounds like a personal problem. How poor were your parents when you were born and when you were growing up?

Only when she is pregnant so you can tell your friends you had a threesome

Only someone who is both socially and mentally retarded would need to resort to force to have sex with a woman. Grow up you pussy.

How sad and empty of a person do you have to be to start threads like this every day.

OP? seriously, its a real question.

>i'm either a female (who doesn't belong here) or i was brainwashed by feminists (which means i don't belong here)

Don't crush other peoples fantasies,

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

>he posts in these threads everyday
Glass houses, soyboy.

cool story bro

Her ass must feel soo fucking good

>when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

When she's a whore. It's more like shoplifting that rape if she's a hooker.

but did it feel good though?

Hahahaha so its okay to joke about someone getting murdered, but you better not joke about a woman getting raped! Thats off the table! My humanity is way more important thst someone elses life! SMFH

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

Joke about CP but not rape, what are you some kind of fucking nigger?

>reddit spacing
>using exclamatino points because female brain
>SMFH because underage niggerish person

>reddit spacing
>anti-pedo
Go home, normie

Only when she consents.

>this thread again

>he doesn't understand it's been like this forever and always will be now
Newfag stop posting.

When you ask her momma first.

Ha! worth a chuckle.

whenever you can get away with it, it not worth going to jail for such a long time

> again and again and again and again and again,
when did u start enjoying it?

Thats why you kill her after, duh

Trips asking the real question

check'd

And murder doesn't destroy someone's life? If you're raped you can at least decide if you want to live or not

when she's asleep
when she's a bitch
when she doesn't fight back hard enough