White men why do dominate during sex and do degrading acts to women

White men why do dominate during sex and do degrading acts to women

>White
Ohhhh boyyy you innocent sweet baby

Because that's what most women want. There's a lot of politically correct denial but the fact is that women's brains are wired to accept and even crave being dominated.

You got any cited sources for that statement?

Uh any fucking psych manual retard.

go out and talk to women and fuck a lot of them and see for yourself

my wife, even when i'm in the mood to have her tie me up, usually wants me to take control. tell me to force my cock down her throat and shit

Hahaha what kind of mindfucking normalization is that shit?

Women who "crave" that are women who seeking sexual release and intimacy like any one else, but more often than not are only able to get off on being abused or dominated because they were raped and molested repeatedly as children or young adults.

But you keep abusing children and women and keep that cycle up - doing the lord's work.

because im surrounded by loud billboards and silent images transmitting subliminal messages into my head forcing me to consume products and abide by the inherently dominant trend of passionate violence. the system pounds me daily so its nice to feel the exertion of power once we hit the sheets. my asshole is black and blue but my dick is throbbing.

I understand that, but I was asking for evidence that it's "wired" in their brains, and not a cultural phenomenon.

Remember how they all loved 50 shades of grey? The majority want to be dominated. of course there are exceptions but that's the same with everything.

More of pic related or sauce!

Dude go get laid just once women get off on that shit hard. Take the butchest nastiest, man rapinest feminest, tie her down and give her a solid raw doggin she will stay in your kitchen for life.

Because that's what they ask for.
It took me a while to enjoy rough sex, they keep pushing for it, it's like all women have a rape fantasy.

>cultural phenomenon

See people are using that made up term to fit their narrative. Feminist don't want to believe that they love men to take control in certain areas. It goes against everything they stand for. SJWs love to say "look at the animal kingdom. they do it too" well FUCKING look, 9 times out of 10 the male rules in the animal kingdom. We humans are no different.

bump

I just meant that behavior is influenced by 2 things: genetics and culture.

culture is partially built on genetics.

Bc comrade, in the west, we enjoy sex and violence just like in your country. It's fun to mix them up.

>White men why do dominate during sex

The fuck is going on here? Looks like some satanic ritual

all blanket statements are patently false

are you fucking retarded?

Are you? You think that shit looks normal?

it's a woman being helped into her wedding dress with her bridesmaids in the background.

you've outed yourself again

Why do men insist on chokin face fucking.. jizzing in women mouth