Most of us speak english fluently. I think the anglosphere should at least respect us for that prowess

Most of us speak english fluently. I think the anglosphere should at least respect us for that prowess.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s11Mc7UKCjRA
vocaroo.com/i/s1pvCUpXMPBL
vocaroo.com/i/s1iNWNey9BdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i speek veri god england

mi london is the bestest here thoug!

well the other day i vocaroo'd something and an american told me he didn't understand shit because of my accent ;_; and i am #1 at english in my class

Far better than we speak French that's for certain

>Most of us speak english fluently.
top fucking kek

i speak for the people on this website

It is respect worthy, considering how vastly different Arabic and English are. Even learning French is a fucking good effort.

Well done non-anglos

Have a cute poke

post again

give me something to record then

All the clever citizens never groan over vainglorius victories. The dead now think honour avoids men.

vocaroo.com/i/s11Mc7UKCjRA

the fr*nks better respect their masters.

sorry but this is a terrible accent

post yours fgt

good enough for conversation lad, need to work on your Th H V sounds a bit but easy to understand.

What was that. It's like a stereotypical accent in a B film.

vocaroo.com/i/s1pvCUpXMPBL

well you are just way too americanized you should be ashamed of yourself my compatriot

absolutely french

>but easy to understand.
I couldn't understand what was being said.

"Onz the clever citizens never hung .... is he dead ... his honor avoids men."

And that's after three playbacks. This was the first playback:

"Ohhnzz the clever ... men"

american english is the true english

to be fair though that is a hard sentence. when is a foreigner gonna say vainglorious? lmao

>vocaroo.com/i/s11Mc7UKCjRA

Pretty good. I mean your accent is definitely thick, but I could understand everything except "groan" without reading the post

Once the clever citizens never hone for the rain grown sitoys. Is it dead? No eehono, it brings men.

pls gimme a sentence in french i wanna do it too lol, and could use honest feedback.

"j'adore le foutre chaud dans ma bouche,en plus j'avale"

vocaroo.com/i/s1iNWNey9BdY

english is pretty simple and barely romance language-ish for most southern euros to grasp it well.

>Pokefags
Almost as bad as ponyfags

i came

wow i just got memed on p hard. i didnt even google translate that shit.