Even thought I predicted this bitch would say exactly this & I didnt even wanna date her cause shes normie af stuff...

even thought I predicted this bitch would say exactly this & I didnt even wanna date her cause shes normie af stuff hurts.

It's okay to cry

You did want to date her you're just trying to sound cool and blow her off because she rejected you.

Stfu "As a date".

If you didn't want to you wouldn't of added that. You dug your own hole.

it was a bet with my friend

BTFO faggot

women are fucking psychopathic leeches anyways man, women are all at least 50% malignant narcissist, they're simply nice looking, they have no value aside from that

+1

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now this man is a personal favourite of mine. True artist

you mean what i said or the guy in the pic

like we're encouraged to have these fantasies about how, her and i together will be so amazing and fun and we'll live happily ever after, it never happens, they suck you dry and move on.

>Fucking wow 2.png

If it didn't matter why post it or even care enough to name the file, plus how many times have you struck out that you need to number the screenshots lol.

If you didn't want to date her anyway, why does "stuff hurt"?

the number one is the same thing without my name and her name crossed out lmao

Autist detected

wow you actually replied to deny his comment, you definitely care

i definitely do

Then why'd you say you didn't care? OP is retarded.

Haha beta orbiter BTFO

Kek

basically lmao

Guy in the pic obvs.

LOL I DONT CARE. YES YOU DO. NOT THAT MUCH. ENOUGH TO MAKE THIS THREAD. WELL YOU CARE ENOUGH TO REPLY. NO I DONT.

Keep that piss on the piss /b, doing great.

Top class sperging m8