How can Portugal afford hosting the Eurovision 2018 when they can't even have decent roads ?

How can Portugal afford hosting the Eurovision 2018 when they can't even have decent roads ?

Other urls found in this thread:

veraveritas.eu/2013/08/autoestradas-na-europa-por-habitante-e.html
totalitarismouniversalista.blogspot.pt/2016/11/a-traicao-aos-portugueses-em-numeros_20.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d1p4881GGLA
youtube.com/watch?v=t3dmiu2-Qu4
totalitarismouniversalista.blogspot.pt/2017/03/a-traicao-aos-portugueses-em-numeros.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cherrypicking. Both Spain and Portugal have poor roads in rural areas and nice roads in other areas. If that part of the border is close to a spanish village but dozens of km away of every portuguese house then obviously picture can happen. But also works in the inverse way.

Yeah, all our cities are concentrated on the coast, so we wouldn't have that great access to Spain outside one or two highways

If Ukraine could do it anyone can.

We'll pay it with the money from Google Adsense when this year's winner's sister has to sing about having to have a heart to love for the both of them because the dude is going to die of heart failure.

That's a tearjerker if I've ever heard of one.

Which country are you guys gonna ban for those charitybux?

The average cost of hosting it is around 20 million and there's always profit

portuguese road looks more adventurous, it better than the spanish one

Picking of cherry,perhaps?

I want to say Spain, but they've already suffered enough with this years loss after sending the unwanted contestant, and they deserve some support for the 24 points.

So, the Netherlands.

You are aware that we've successfully used the hilly/mountainous/treacherous border as a means of defense against land invasions from the Spaniards in 1385/1762 - In the North in 1762 we had literally no army and peasants, women and children used the mountains to throw an army of 8000 Spaniards into the ravines by pushing/throwing rocks - and the French in 1808 - the Russians actually decided to use scorched earth tactics against Napoleon after seeing their effectiveness here a couple years prior.

It's our version of the Dutch canals.

is there a guy behind the bush under the signal?

He's facing away. He's either coming in (Fucking euro-mexicans we need to build a wall), or just taking a dump towards Spain.

It's fucking Jon Snow

Please ban us
Sick of this shit

Are you crazy?
Portugal is one of the countries in Europe with the best road networkS, in this case of highways (number of recent) of ALL Europe.

Just check to eurostat statistics:

veraveritas.eu/2013/08/autoestradas-na-europa-por-habitante-e.html

Portugal is in 6º place
Belgium in 8º

LMAO

hi, is this the daily portaboo thread? :D

To be fair, Spain is the one country with better roads than us in Europe.

We've both spent our germanbux in the same vapid shit.

wtf

haaaaaaaaa.. this old pic, it's like 2008 all over again.

"João Neves" isn't an uncommon name. I know 2 of them, actually.

i didn´t say we were the "best" i've said infrasctures is not a problem for us. Our prob is that we destroyed our industry, and we elected multiculturalist politicians.

>multiculturalist politicians.
This is nonsense. We don't have enough immigrants for that to even come into the table. We just have a pooinloo prime minister and nothing else.

>not posting the memed version

muuuh roads

Statistics say otherwise.
how many hundreds of thousands from out of Europe received our nationality?

totalitarismouniversalista.blogspot.pt/2016/11/a-traicao-aos-portugueses-em-numeros_20.html

many, this is a big problem,probably our biggest one,since identity is all we have.

Yeah, but how many of them stayed in the country?

when i look at our football national team, the answer is there.
The day will come when we will play without a single portuguese native, and some will contunue to claim it's all good.

So, 11.

Out of 10 million, that's not too bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=d1p4881GGLA
youtube.com/watch?v=t3dmiu2-Qu4

Not even with all the numbers in front of your face, your still blind:

totalitarismouniversalista.blogspot.pt/2017/03/a-traicao-aos-portugueses-em-numeros.html