Sup Forums I need an honest answer about someone I know

Sup Forums I need an honest answer about someone I know
We met at our local hobby shop and became good friends so here's a greentext
>be me
>25
>him 36
>weekly, go play Pokemon TCG with other adults and some teens and kids.
>gets defensive on littlest things that he thinks people will get mad about too
>drops some cards on the table and makes a small mess
>helps him with it
>"Don't touch my cards without asking"
>Known each other for almost 6 months
>has 0 trust in me
>proven to care about him like a big brother
>long hair that goes to the middle of his back
>sperges about pretty much anything
>loves anime as much as I do but more
>play the 2nd theme song to MHA
>starts to sing the shitty Sailor moon theme to make fun of the song
>10 PM comes around
>we go out to eat at Steak and Shake
>have common waitress
>she likes us
>10:30 PM
>we go out to walmart and get a few things or just hang out and talk about whatever
>Sees a little girl dress
>"Do you think this would look cute on me?" I say jokingly.
>tells me that's weird and not to ever say that again
>Confused by this statement because he's the only person I've ever met that gets overly defensive on everything
>I tell him he needs to chill
>I tell him that I have not done ANYTHING in the time we have met have I done ANYTHING to break his trust
>still says all the time "People will break your trust and ruin everything"
>Doesn't want to get married or have kids but wants a girl to fuck
>Complains about women and calls them all whores
>tell him that there's 8B people on the planet and there's likely someone out there for him
>>Last Monday Night
>get into a dumbass argument about something
>I'm in the right
>he's stubborn
>constantly saying "Stop it, you know I can hurt you if I wanted to, you know I have ammo on you and stuff"
>Literally talking this out like adults but he reverts to using our own problems as ammo and not real evidence of whatever we talk about acts this way

TBC

TBC'd

I've been thinking him over and he's told me a lot about his past, a lot about his mother being an abusive bitch, his father was a WW2 vet and passed away and I respect that a lot.

But he also complains all the time about her and how she is a total bitch for no reason and makes up ship.

He's like mentally 14.
He constantly interrupts me
He makes fun of EVERYTHING
EVERY GOD DAMN TIME WE GOTO WALMART OR A STORE HE FINDS SOMETHING TO TAKE HOME THAT'S POKEMON. I love pokemon as much as the next geek but he finds a box that they were going to trash and takes it home. His car is a total fucking pigstye. His hair is always a mess, he drinks Surge and MT dew like it's going out of fashion, he has like 7 cats and refuses to get do anything about them and will tear your head off if you mention anything remotely negative about them

Is this a bad friendship?
Do you think he's fixable?

>Is this a bad friendship?
yes. do not continue to be friends with someone who threatens you.
>Do you think he's fixable?
no. nobody is fixable.

Just run away from this man child

Anytime I tell him he needs to work on himself he gets defensive and tells me that he can make me feel like shit too for no reason. I tell him that I have my own problems and I will not do anything to ACTUALLY hurt him and if he wants a truthful friend he needs to be able to take it.

yeah. this type of person isn't going to just change based on what you say. it's massive insecurity that creates bullies like this. you shouldn't stand for it.

you both sound like losers, you make a great team!! keep

I've accepted I'm a nerd, I have my problems and that I will do my best to better myself, but at the same time it feels like he's not willing to change for the better. He admits to having depression as well but he thinks the world is against him.
He thinks that if he were to get married that that woman would fuck him over and go 100% extreme

I told him how my ex and I broke up previously. It hurt me a lot. He claims she was using me and I told him "You get out of a 7 year relationship, have a child with the dude and tell me how it feels after the first 2 months of being apart" And he tried to explain himself but basically circle jerked his point. I told him that not everyone is out to fuck everyone over.

You will never be able to fix him, in fact the harder you try the worse off you will be for it. You will end up feeling like shit and he will be the exact same, it's not worth it just end it and go find someone else to hang out with.

The problem is that he is there every monday night too, the only thing I could say is "I have work in the morning" (maybe true coming soon I dunno)

I hate lying, to people

>him 36
>his father was a WW2 vet

His parents were like really old when they had him. From what he told me, he has like brothers and sisters that are well in their 50s almost 60s

Don't lie OP just tell him the truth and ditch him

user this is what you need to do

1. Kylo Ren and Rey Kill Snoke and Luke dies fighting Kylo.

You don't have to lie just slowly stop talking to him and let the friendship die.

>25
>No Job
>Plays Pokemon
>Asks on Sup Forums about other manchild.

OP, you're a big manchild yourself. Please grow up and get better friends.

The thing is user that I feel like he's that beaten dog in a kennel and I can't leave him

I don't get it. I don't watch star wars.

This is honestly what I will likely do

No, I have a job currently, I'm about to goto another place that pays better than 7.25. I'm quitting this week.

The other pays 9/h

Oh user I'm well aware that I am but at the same time I've accepted it and just go along with my day and try my best to be happy.

Fuck no. He's too stubborn to change, it sounds like, and secondly, you shouldn't be trying to change him. If you're asking if he's "fixable" in the first place, you're going into it wrong. Leave that fool and let him rot in peace. You'll both be better for it.

Just do something about it OP doing anything is better then just dealing with it

"My hand's on this lit stove, and it's really uncomfortable. But my hand's already there, I may as well just accept it"

I'm thinking it over and trying to figure out what's the best thing to do

Yeah I know, I get your point user trust me

God dammit

bumppp

Beyond Pathetic this entire situation.

no u

Which one of you 2 is the top and which is the bottom?

Never fucked him, not my type