Today I started the process which might or might not lead to my suicide

Today I started the process which might or might not lead to my suicide.

Life has been shit for a while. Almost everything I try to do to improve things fails, often making things worse.

So. I made a spreadsheet to count points for the pros and cons of my life. The magic number to die is -100. If I reach -100 I will interpret it as a final sign that the world really does not want me to stay here, and I shall then give into this and leave this place.

I have filled in current events and given em points, and have listed possible events that might occur and how many points they are worth. I am currently at -15.

Every noticable good or bad thing that happens from this point on will make a difference.

Also, anyone rolling dubs can decide if I add or retract 10 points. 20 points plus or minus if trips. (if anyone even reads this post and wanna roll)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o&ab_channel=CGPGrey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont let a bunch of internet fags decide your fate because they will all persuade you. maybe try seeing a therapist of counsellor ?

best of luck OP

Forgot to mention, only the first roll applies.

So it won't be enough to decide, but it will make a minor pull in either direction.

Thank you.

Therapists can not help me with my issues. My doc tried to give me some meds, which just made things a lot worse.

you're a faggot

and if you to the point of making a spreadsheet and asking for points on Sup Forums you should have offed yourself a long time ago

if you know you want to kys why dont you just do it and stop debating on whether or not to do it

are you that beta? be in control of your own life

Thanks. But no dubs, so your arguments fail.

If you actively look out for the bad stuff you're only going to get more and more depressed.
watch this vid, it will teach how to maximize your misery

youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o&ab_channel=CGPGrey

(if dubs, do + points)
roll for 777

do you have something i could contact you privately on? im actually studying health and social care as one of my A levels so maybe i could help

Will watch video.

I actively look for good stuff also. Got +30 on the plus side. -45 for die. So, -15.

Thank you for your offer, the thing is that there are a few evens ahead which will make a major difference for me. Things have been shit so far, and I've dealt with that shit. But if all the possible near events fails, then I am out.

I believe there is very little help I can get from just talking. Just talking will most likely not affect the events that are ahead and the outcomes of these.

Only the people involved in these events can affect it.

But. Talking does not hurt either I guess. Which communication platform do you prefer? I can make an user account for it.

snapchat ?? if you can

Got one made, just had to find an available username.

rolling_life

Also, me coming here bitching about my shit is mainly get this off my chest.

added you, name bgins with M and ends in 01

Added back!

god just rub one out youll be fine

Wubba lubba rub rub

Hey man, the thing with antidepressants is that they are so hit and miss that it's kind of a toss up which will work. One may completely change one person's life while another can make that same person 10x worse. I know I'm just another user but give it another shot. If I do get trips or dubs, add some points.

+10

roll

add that shit mayn

Katy says she'll make you cookies it you don't. Also plus 10

>He will never get said cookies from qt katy
minus 10

let's get this fucker to like +1000 so he has to suffer longer like the rest of us

If you were serious you wouldn't be wasting your time. In fact, you've now wasted my time. Add that to your list.

OP you made a semi-interesting thread. Add that to your faggot little +1 column.

Roll for +10

Subtract

You are welcome.

Rolling +10 for myself.

Make it +20! Thanks user.

roll
just add 50

and other +10, nice get.

roll
+10

-10 or trips -20

+10 let's do this shit

reroll

+10

can we all try and share some positivity for this guy, some wholesome memes or a positive message please

rohl

guess that's a +10

rerollllllllllll

agreed

let's make this guy live forever

Don't let it get you down, op. +10

OP I hope you're keeping separate columns for what Sup Forums rolls you on your spreadsheet.

+10

Also, can we get a summary of your events and what they cost you

+10

As I mentioned in this post only the first roll applied. However, I'll add up the rest of the rolls as well as this thread actually got some attention.

+10 if previous dubs didn't count

I added em dubs. So this thread is +40 so far if I counted correctly.

You are looking at it the wrong way. If you are considering suicide its because you think you have nothing to lose. Why end it instead of doing something wild like moving far away or sell drugs or fuck prostitutes

I pretty much got this on my list if it comes to that point.

Those wasted trips. No roll, no game.

Followed up by wasted dubs.

rolling for +10

post pic of spread sheet

And then there is this. For the outcomes of upcoming events.