Well, tomorrow it's officially over. Everything is going to suck, including the internet...

Well, tomorrow it's officially over. Everything is going to suck, including the internet. This shit unironically makes me want to kill myself because it represents how hard and fast this country is going to shit.
Pretty soon, we citizens will have no rights whatsoever and we'll be free to be gunned down by cops.

Its a big shit pie and we're all going to have to take a bite.

bump

Hey fuck you Sup Forums

All the murrifags whining about this and I'm sat here in the UK unphased by any of this shit.

Fucking kek.

Lucky. America is so fucked. Capitalism has reached its tipping point.

Are you really this retarded?

Actually, I redact that statement. Isn't UK fucked because of brexit now?

Not really when it comes to the internet, as Brexit covers nothing on the topic of the web so it will always stay as is.

When it comes to trading with other countries though that's where it's fucked, everything on the stockmarket rises in the morning then plummets in the evening before it closes.

Nothing really has changed at all since Brexit was decided but soon when the new laws and such pass it'll fuck everything.

>blaming capitalism
This is fascism

Not yet because cucks are still profiting. Once that ceases to happen then it is fascism.

How long do you think they have?

Well there's current trade discussions and such being held over the next few weeks, so until early versions of the laws are drawn up will probably be early next year.

Then it's also estimated that no official change will happen until early 2019...

One inevitably leads to the other.

jesus christ you fucking chicken littles laws can be changed down the road if there is enough backlash just wait until dumbass is out of office

I swear young kids these days are the most emotional short sighted kids ever created

>being a yuropoor
>not realizing that the world follows America's lead because all the important corporations are based here and your companies have to compete with ours for investors
Dumb frogposter.

What happened when Trump tried to repeal Obamacare? Can't remember...?

>reddit spacing
Try not posting here until you figure out that the site does the formatting for you, normie retard.

next biggest campaign issue will be about changing whatever is put in place by the current FCC

>following Sup Forums etiquette

suck my dick faggot i have 4 reddit tabs open right now what you going to do cry more?

it got put into the bill which is about to take one last run through the house and senate before becoming signed into law

>writing like a nigger
On second thought, you probably format wrong because you dropped out of school in the 9th grade due to a learning disability and no one told you in the adult world we don't double space everything.

*I only say this because you also write like a nigger and have a childish attitude.

Just because they're going to censor some parts of the Internet or restrict-access on some areas doesn't mean the entire thing is going down. This might actually help weed retards and actual-problematic shit out-of-it, and either-way it's nothing more than simple software/tools/knowledge can solve, amirite?

I've got my 7 proxies now I just have to install them

>problematic
You don't belong here.

while the internet is a free place, internet service is not and has never been. thats reality kiddos get over it.

You're fundamentally misrepresenting the argument because you have the brain of a nigger.

You're just mad cause you can't download cp

you fucked ISP, which is always your first hop, can block proxy protocols and endpoints no problem.

awww, widdle snowflake sad because they will have to actually pay for a service? Sheeeeit where my obamaphone

Can I make my own intermet ? Can all Sup Forumstards make their own internet? Like a intetnet cloud???

What about vpn?

internet providence is not some social institution or constitutional right, its always been owned by corporations and the government. you cant vote for this shit kiddies

Lol. That's AOL

>AOL
Can I use my free hours discs?

you're using fascism wrong idiot

lets see choose between ISP's hiking price to visit some sites or banning that so ISP's just hike the price to visit all sites which one are we in favor for again?

All domains are treated equally by ISP's with Net Neutrality laws.. This is to prevent specific sites being blocked, slowed down, or extra charges for connecting to said domain by your ISP for whatever their reasoning may be. Without these government enforced safeguards a free and accessible internet would begin to dwindle and become non existent. Places like Sup Forums and reddit could disappear. Streaming services can be slowed down while other commercial products and services are shoved down your throat by the larger corporations supported by your ISP's (like verizon wanting you to buy cable for instance).

If we lose the freedoms we have had since the birth of the internet, we potentially lose the value of even having an internet and many of the services we have grown to depend on could disappear. Thats also to say nothing of how gaming could be impacted. Imagine having EA as your ISP. Its inevitable that we would move to the deep web for many things and create an internet 2.0, but the major population isnt as technologically savvy as your typical Sup Forums user or even casual gamer. The mass population is easily manipulated.

you might call me a fag or play this off as some stupid meme, but if Sup Forums dies because of this, or if theres a chance of Sup Forums dying, id take this seriously.

Implies the cops aren't already free to gun you down.

I don't think reddit would disappear, they're more clean-cut so isp's have no reason to censor it.

i'm from europe, sitting in the us

do you have any clue how the internet works? if the US markets and corporations shift, we'll suck it up too
you're using youtube, Sup Forums and whatever other major sites there are that heavily rely on US consumers and their sold data

hell, with our privacy protected over theirs, we hold far less value for these companies to provide services for because the US consumerbase can be harvested better

not saying that piracy should be kill, obviously major fu to all of these scumbags, but that doesn't mean that you're exempt from the changes

fukking fukking dubble dubble trips trips

Nope

Right now, I feel like you'll help me for 3 more and then kill yourself, but something tells me you won't or might even kill me. Care to confirm?