Why the fuck do we still use pennies?

why the fuck do we still use pennies?

i could not care less about one fucking cent. why isn't everything rounded to the nearest nickel?

someone working for minimum wage makes 2 pennies a second. a penny is fucking worthless. its not even worth my time to pick up a penny from the ground. it's trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FffTJk-gFKc
thespruce.com/the-most-valuable-pennies-4151629
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fight the power OP

ausfag here. we got rid of our pennies in the 90s. we're debating getting rid of our nickel now.

America loves to hold onto outdated shit long past the point its no longer useful.

its retarded and it makes me angry. coins in general are fucking stupid. how do you even carry coins around? mine sit in the console of my car because im not going to carry that shit around all day.

fuck i fucking hate coins what do i look like a fucking medieval peasant with a fucking coinpurse? fuck off.

>why isn't everything rounded to the nearest nickel?

It is.

In Canada.

Shlomo, please. Bow down, pick up the
cents, dreckiger JUDE.

pennies keep the poor busy, we will never get rid of it. get over it..

Because they're so shiny and pretty when they're new!!!

I metal detect so I find this interesting, you fucksticks keep on bickering about coins so that I may lolz....

They don't have them in Australia, and the funny thing is I once heard a guy there complain about why they have 5 cent pennies. Just round it to the nearest 10, eh.

yeah dude im sure you're making big bucks off metal detecting fucking pennies

how am i gonna pay exact for something worth 6¢ without a penny, and no card?

The zinc lobby. That's not even a meme, I'm actually serious.

losing the penny would just raise the issue why inflation is so fucking high in the US

youtube.com/watch?v=FffTJk-gFKc
>Very related

>Live in country where bullshit like that just dosent happen

Penny saved is a penny earned. Trump didn't get rich by throwing pennies on the street son

why even use paper/metal currency anymore? this is the 21st century

shits worth 10 cents or 5 cents dumbfuck.

Travel back to 1946

thespruce.com/the-most-valuable-pennies-4151629

Penny's lol

What, twenty posts in and no Happy Merchant?
You're slipping Sup Forums.

It’s this type of thinking that started the paper backed system, next thing you know you’ll be scanning your wrist barcode for your daily government rations of porridge

why even use condoms anymore? this is the 21st century, we've got 21st century VD clinics

i scan my plastic card for my porridge rations. fucking peasants use money touched by other humans.

>future technological advancements are automatically dystopian
put down the 50-year-old novels and copies of the star

>a penny is fucking worthless. its not even worth my time to pick up a penny from the ground. it's trash
Every shekel counts.

Why drive when its the 21st century and i have a hoverboard?

If you made 2 pennies per second you'd be making $72 per hour.

safely get 400 miles of highway driving on that thing and it might reach the adult market.

Hi I'm Canadian, and we don't use the physical penny any longer.

Shut up, Dad.

don't do the math u cunt

a penny every 5 seconds then

I pick up every fucking penny I find, and I find plenty. I am now rich fag who has 68 billion, and the user who gets quads will be given a third

Ironically enough that is around about what minimum wage is, $7.20

ya a penny every 5 seconds is one tenth as many as two per second lmao

Just assumed you pulled that number out of your ass and got lucky. I was impressed but nevermind.

To fuck with people like you.

what is even more ironic is that made in china plastic play pennies or Cents to be more correct... they cost three times more than actual american cents are worth. Last I checked anyway, a little baggie of one hundred plastic play cents was three bucks. Ain't that some shit?

You have a coin called a loony though... so your opinion is invalid