Boys, I think I have Schizophrenia. Should I end it now, or simply wait until I kill myself in early 20's?

Boys, I think I have Schizophrenia. Should I end it now, or simply wait until I kill myself in early 20's?

i think i have schizophrenia

>think

go to a shrink boi before you off yourself

did you webmd your symptoms or some shit?

OP, clarify:
>suffer from massive depressive disorder - psychiatrist and therapist are leaning into Schizophrenia, and it’s getting worse

How old are you?

Are you also mentally retarded? If so, get yourself in a group home and live off of the governments dime. If not, your good. Just don't buy a gun.

Why do you think Schizophrenia? Do you hear voices? Are you paranoid?? Why Schizophrenia and not just an psychosis? So you take meds?

No, you should make something of your life. Steal a credit card and fly into the town of the biggest asshole in the world (like that FCC douchenozzle or pharmabro) and take them out.

Suicide is stupid when you can get offed by the police doing the world a favor.

Have you ever been in a government group home? It's terrible. It's... it's just awful.

hey OP i’m really sorry that you’re going through a tough time :'( i can’t really help you but i hope the future has good things in store for you

what are your symptoms?

your not alone broo, since childwood i suffer from ocd and now bipolar. i heared constan voice in my head when i was young, but now we are friend. stay stron bro, thing will get better

I hear people talking behind my back even in class, no its getting to the point where I hear it regardless if there is someone there or not

Heavy social anxiety, irritability, isolation, paranoia/hallucinations, sleep problems, disorientation, depression, impaired motor functions, and fatigue.

they literally came out with a new treatment just today. if you can get medical care shit will be better in a few years

You already tried antipsychotics?

Source?

What are they saying?

If you're having serious problems with anxiety and depression, you've come to the wrong place. go to a psychiatrist. Don't kill yourself.

most often its "that one", "him", "that dude", "yeah him", and basically every kind of hint towards me as an individual

Get on some meds m8. Medical tech, and esp neuroscience is blowing up, so you might not be as fucked as you think. Plus the fact that you can tell something is wrong means you have a chance