Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it

Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it.

too bad shes not and you posting this thread 9000+ times a day isn't going to help in that regard.

but i like watching them post this, I get to laugh at how sad they are on the inside

>wanting a woman to have power over a country

Oh boy. USA must be a really cool place.

You know both candidates were a fucking joke. Admit it.

Well, she should have won more electoral votes than Trump then.

ALL Trump supporters need to be dragged into the street, have all their bones crushed, then lit on fire... Fucking worthless cunts.

>You know both candidates were a fucking joke. Admit it.
>both candidates
>both

there were more than two candidates

Yes but at the end of the elections it was Hillary and Trump and they are both just fucking awful.

Said the little boy in his parent's basement who jerks off to hentai and pictures of Cheeto-Jesus.

I would fucking LOVE to show you how sad I am... with a tire iron.

Grow up, retard.

Hillary you're never gonna get your political career back on track if you spend all your time on Sup Forums posting this.

what exactly is wrong with what he said? there can be an infinite number of candidates but only two will matter. always. except for freak occurrences like ross perot.

Jokes aside, I honestly believe that there is a God and he intervened to make sure that sociopath never made it into the White House as anything other than the First Cocksucker.

Choke on shit. How 'bout that?

>Yes but at the end of the elections it was Hillary and Trump and they are both just fucking awful.

so vote for a third party next time

You don't saaaaaaay?!?!

There's always like a dozen nutbars running for mayor of just about every major city in America every time the position comes up for election. Some of them are hilarious like the "Rent is Too Damn High" dude for example. In Houston we had a crazy dude on the ballot for years who's only plan was that he wanted to pay for energy weapons to defend the port of Houston from Russia. Every election there was that guy somehow with enough support to get on the ballot.

Trump train 2020 snowflake

>she should be president
KEK

A year later, still this ass-blasted.

>Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it.

This thread is fucking cancer. Fuck you and fuck Hillary Clinton. She was REJECTED by US voters.

>with a tire iron
Because EBT cards don't allow you to buy weapons.

You are REALLY that fucking stupid, huh?

Ponderous....

Feel it!!!

I’d hit that

S A G E
A
G
E

Please stop posting this CP, OP. Mods should be alerted to your sexualization of this young girl.

bernie would have won

You would?!?!

S H I L L A R Y
H
I
L
L
A
R
Y

SAGE THE B8
A
G
E

T
H
E

B

Take this to Sup Forums faggot

Is this Clittary Hitlerdick?

Glad that bitch isn't President, even if Trump is an utter douchebag.

Still better than that evil cunt

lmao, the salt, the triggering, the unhinged masses. Fucking love this timeline.

Memes and jokes aside, Hitler was right, the Holocaust is a myth and you all know it.