Is reality a hallucination? If so, what does realizing this offer as a benefit?

Is reality a hallucination? If so, what does realizing this offer as a benefit?

Is materialism just a paradigm?

All Is false.

Reality is what works

kill yourself to wake up

What works?

suck my dubs, bith

these dubs, cut

You create your own reality user. All people perceive differently and if you can reign control over your own perception of reality you can guide it in any direction you wish from the fantastic to the mundane, insane and clerical. If you couple this with action you can mold the world around you to your vision of the ideal. You are basically a god.

unless you can devise a test to see weather or not reality is a hallucination, the postulation is completely useless and meaningless.

If I create my own reality, what created me?

The realization that nothing matters is what can truly set you free.

Does that not mean that the realization that nothing matters truly matters?

jim carrey knows

consciousness

I didn't create that. If that created me, is that not what we would call "god?"

Where did the consciousness come from?

FUUUUUCK
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE, user

Kek here's where the landed

consciousness was always there, it creates the world around us the whole physical universe is an illusion

The thing about this is...
If it's a simulation what are we calculating in the background ?
If it was done by a higher dimensional being then we just are loosh?
If it's just a fluke then anything doesn't matter at the end of day, we just are dust and dust we will become.
Choose your koolaid, I'm going with modern Sethian Gnosticism and reality is just an illusion built by ol' Yaldabaoth.
>t. /x/phile

>]
You saying that is a part of the physical illusion. How can I trust that subjective statement from a subjective, illusory entity such as yourself?

you can't. but you can trust your gut feelings.

Those are physical illusion.

I really don't know what to think.
I just hope there is a heaven.
Life would be too cruel without reward.

reward yourself now, user

it is possible to distinguish between what your brain is fabricating and what your true consciousness is feeling. after all we're all just consciousness experiencing what we call our lives from inside in an organic shell.

If the entire reality is consciousness then how is consciousness inside of an organic shell? Wouldn't the shell be consciousness giving us a hallucinatory image of a shell?

Reality exists. It offers everything and asks nothing.

Quantum-based, Biological-capable AI.
Are you enjoying the meatsuits, our children?

That story never fails to give me feels.

yes fam thanks

>Wouldn't the shell be consciousness giving us a hallucinatory image of a shell?
yes it's all an illusion. the 5 senses we have are supposed to limit our ability to be aware and when you die you're free that again. it's just a stupid game, nothing matters it's all an illusion.

We don't know what the calculation/calculations is/are. I think it's possible we're part of a massive "computerized" experiment, but the word "computer" is lacking.

i had similar ideas before i read that story

>Is reality a hallucination?

Is OP a faggot again today?

No reality is real human arrogance that questions reality. The universe doesn't give a shit what you think. You and all life on earth are nothing compared to the entire universe

Somewhat like this

without anyone observing the universe it wouldn't even exist and by "exist" I mean as an illusion.

This is just a pathetic attempt to justify you're lack of understanding.

You're of the thought that if someone or something isn't there to see or detect it, it couldn't have existed?

i often find myself thinking about this. i think it is not. but it is as worthless as if it was. accept it and move on until you die. the end.