20 and probably addicted. Anyone have any tips for quiting...

20 and probably addicted. Anyone have any tips for quiting? Its not like its a problem as long as you have money but what happens when you run out of money?

Do kratom until you realize you don't need drugs. Much cheaper.

Tips: don't eat yellow snow
Tips for quitting: stop doing drugs
What happens when you run out of money: your money is gone

Also feels thread i guess.

Lol what a fucking weak willed faggot.
Cocaine is literally the shittiest drug there is.

Do acid or shrooms dude, way healthier for you.

don't buy it, don't use it. coke fucking sucks.

Whats kratom?

actually best tip. Not even being ironic

Dont do it to trip. i do it to stay awake and sharp during work/when out partying.

Easy fix. Buy in large amounts. Exchange stuff for powder. Get your value back then the rest you can do for free.

>Dont do it to trip. i do it to stay awake and sharp during work/when out partying.

Partying is for fucking losers.
If you need fucking cocaine to stay awake and sharp you might want to reconsider your eating and drinking habits.
Quit drinking all alcohol, hit the gym, eat well and stop being a faggot sniffing coke like some retarded loser.

Yeah i might have been doing that but not to a large amount, thanks for the advice tho.

yeah thats what i'd like to do but avoiding alcohol is impossible since its kind of my job. The other once are hard but possible, thanks!

>yeah thats what i'd like to do but avoiding alcohol is impossible since its kind of my job. The other once are hard but possible, thanks!

alcohol is the reason for your miseries and drug use.
trust me bro.
quit that shit, you dont need it, it only makes you weak, it makes you look like shit, and it makes you believe in psychotic thoughts such as "shit nigga i want some cocaine".

ive been 3 years clean almost from alcohol and drugs, trust me bro. best decision i ever made in my life

You steal, it might be unthinkable right now but you'll get cozy with the idea after awhile.

On one hand i would love to quit and wake up early and go for a run every morning etc etc but like i said. Alcohol is both my job and one of my bigger hobbies so quiting 100% is out of the question unfortunately

Try adderal. Much cheaper, makes you feel productive and energetic, lasts longer, can actually be pretty strong at high doses and is probably somewhat healthier. Of course it's a different high but for me coke doesn't hit me that hard and really isn't all it's hyped up to be for the price. As for quitting cocaine or drugs in general? no idea i have yet to figure that one out myself

MERrchandiser?

Hmm might be worth a try. dont know if i can find it in my country tho.

what? english is not my first language.

Coke doesn't have any withdrawals..

Cocaine will destroy your life.
Cocaine will destroy you.
If you don't quit, it will become the only thing you live for, you will give up everything for the dope.

>t; substance abuse counselor since 2008. Former dopehead.

Yeah i know. Im just thinking that i should have fun while im young and quit when i feel its time but that might be the wrong way to look at it.

Also very hard to avoid both alcohol and any party drugs in my line of work (Bartender at a very busy place). Pretty much the way you get contacts etc is by going out drinking.

I did cocaine religiously/ daily for a few years. Until a true friend of mine became a doctor and enlightened me. Your heart can only take so much coke. One day a tiny little line will be your last. For some people it could be their first line.
Seriously, you're obviously still alive, just drink/self medicate like normal people, you'll last longer that way. And if you do dumb shit while drunk, tone it down a bit. It isn't rocket science.

more legit info on this? I dont trust what my school/government has told me when young cause live in corrupt (soon to be) third world country. So if you have a souce i can trust i would love to be scared out of it. just managed to stop using tobacco wich was a pain but figured i should stop before i've been using it for 20 years and its to late.