You awake in the forest noble traveler, there are two paths you can take: one is treacherous and deceased...

You awake in the forest noble traveler, there are two paths you can take: one is treacherous and deceased, the other is springing with life.
You have a knife, a few pieces of gold, and the ragged clothes on your back.

The first post to end in an odd number chooses what happens next.

Take the deceased path and yell "COME OUT NIGGERIANS, TIME TO GET FUCKED!!!!"

You take a breath, exhale and turn towards the treacherous path.

Post ending in dubs chooses what happens next.

Are you trying to make this slow nibba?

You take a deep breath, exhale, and move to the treacherous path, suddenly you are met with a deranged timber wolf whom has a hunger for flesh. You exclaim "Post ending in dubs chooses what happens next.", but to no avail.

You take off ragged shirt dump it over the the wolf's head blinding it. After which you proceed to stab it with your knife in its ass. The wolf is now dead and you walk forward shirtless with a wolf on your back.

Even posts chooses what happens next

You take off ragged shirt dump it over the the wolf's head blinding it. After which you proceed to stab it with your knife in its ass. The wolf is now dead and you walk forward shirtless with a wolf on your back.

Even posts chooses what happens next

My rolls are utter shit

Suddenly aliens zap you in the ass, turning you gay.

i kill myself and end this thread

Suck a black bear's dick.

After turning gay you proceed to hump the rabid wolf. He likes it.

Suck a timberwolf's ass.

A man from the stars falls before you and uses his mystical tool to turn you into a homosexual, but sadly before he could return to the heavens, the wolf devours him.

you need to say post ending in xxx decides what to do next

No, only OP does.

You traverse the wilderness and find yourself in the den of a black bear, which you promptly perform fellatio on. The black bear is happy with this and he is now your pet.

Travel to camelot and challenge the biggest motherfucker you find.

You find a tome of transportation. Knowing that most places on earth are better than where you are know you promptly cast it, arriving in Camelot. You search for the largest man you can find and challenge him to a battle, he laughs at your feeble offer and is about to pick you up, but he is swiftly torn asunder by your bruin companion. The people of Camelot now fear you noble traveler.
Each post to end in an odd number chooses what happens next.

See if i can get in trouble with the law and get away with it. Cause bitches love a bad boy.

You decide to rob the local baker to see if the law will get in your way. You walk out with a dozen loafs of bread atop your companion, and the baker in his gargantuan maw.
The guards are called to the scene, but avoid you in fear of being mauled.

Look for pussy.

You go back to the pub to find a wench to quench your thirst. You find a particularly fine individual who in fear for her life allows you to ravage her in the inn, but suddenly after you ejaculate King Arthur kicks down your door and challenges you to a duel.

Wait didn't the aliens turn my character gay?
Worse DM ever. didn't even fact check me.
Im out of this faggy thread.
Here's my roll.

"Take Arthur's sword and put it through my neck"

Bitch

>"Take Arthur's sword and put it through my neck"

Cunt.

"Take Arthur's sword and put it through my neck"

>The first post to end in an odd number chooses what happens next.

This is a cancer roll thread and you are fucking cancer.