Lauren Mayberry

Lauren Mayberry

Acting like that shota isn't qt as fuck

I saw It last night. It was pretty good.

You saw what?

I agree op, she looks cute here.

It.

The hottest guys and the hottest girls are indistinguishable

Finna tear that ass up

What?

>reaction gif
mfw

Bailey Jay

No it.

HOLY SHIT. I don't feel weird because he's a guy, I feel weird because he's like 14.

Also, not even close. There's about a 4/10 similarity here.

This reaction image really sums up my feelings on the OP

looks more like panda bear here desu

Nah, the hair definitely, but the nose, eyes, and lips are SO like Lauren that it's scary.

Only scary because I'm strangely a little attracted to an adolescent boy now . . . so weird.

shotas are the pinnacle of sexuality

I'm dead OP

more like Lavren's son

Can we plz get a side by side?

Laurenfags are probably already aware that they are attracted to 14 year old boys but in denial.

There is a hefty argument against that.
Are you ready?
Lauren is a 29 year old woman

who looks like a 14 year old boy.

what about being attracted to a 14 year old boy who only bares resemblence to a 29 y/o woman? That is probably worse right?

Maybe in the face. But that's it

>lauren is days away from turning 30
it was a good run lads

There are so many women who get prettier with age. Calm your almonds user.

I don't really know about her, from past experiences and what not, I feel like she's be the type where your all ready to go. Then you realize she isn't that hot, and you're just limp.

in her case it would be realizing she looks like a 14 year old boy, but in general she seems like the type you get with and right before you go... Fuck I'm already regretting this.

fuck no

What the hell. . .

Shhhh it will be alright

Im not sure how much pussy you get on a monthly basis but I would not have any of these reactions. If I get limp dick it would only because feeling so inferior to Lauren because of how much hotter in general she would be than me, plus she isnt one of those ho's, I might actually have to be worried about trying to impress her in bed.

Trap?

Yeah I mean she's a feminist right, maybe that's why people are into her so much. I mean I'd still go for it but maybe like with my eyes closed or be rougher with her. Also dude, have some respek for yourself. She's not a goddess don't feel inferior to a feminist.

nah man just a dude who like idk man
im basically a beta male loser so figure that out..idk

He's a spitting image of Lauren

It's time to stop posting.

Shut up Proxy I'll see you tonight when I get home

The feminist part should have no impact if you aren't an omega male trying to be Alpha

No feminists, at least in my personal experience, are annoying as fuck. Obviously the ones who are but don't "promote it" are fine. But the vocal ones are annoying. I would hate fuck them because they piss me off. Like they just wont shut up and be humans. They suck.

>There are so many women who get prettier with age

Anybody who has an ideology and doesn't "promote" it is craven, and anti-feminists are far more annoying because they tend to focus on the extreme minority, ignore the moderate majority, and buy into strawperson politics shamelessly.

You want a list, punk? I got receipts.

yes im sure we would.

I mean in theory I think women should be equal to men, but I don't tell people that . What's the point it goes without say.

Try us, roastie

is it bad i fapped and finished under 30 seconds to this pic

>we would
What

And yet feminists are annoying for dissecting the minutiae on how exactly to arrive at that location? Really?

Cate Blanchett
Angelina Jolie
Tegan and Sara
Annie Clark
Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Janelle Monae
Penelope Cruz
Your mom

you dont think all these women might as well have been hotter when they were younger? because they pretty much were

yeah because they usually are annoying. Like I said from personal experience.

I think most are prettier now. Especially ur mom ;-)

But no really I think some people just age very fucking well and get prettier with time

well nope! thats not a thing
you are forcing it a little too much

I can't really invalidate your personal experience but I think you might be overreacting to a vocal minority and whatnot

I'm glad beauty is a hard science and you have all the formulae, user!

chyea it is my dude. but uh keep trying to look into it harder if you want.

Teach me prof sensei chan