What's the purpose of dogs other than to give moronic company to lonely losers?

what's the purpose of dogs other than to give moronic company to lonely losers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qcqk_SEsLPU
eckharttollenow.com/new-home-video/default.aspx?shortcode=lb2clb
learningfromdogs.com/2010/11/16/eckhart-tolle/
amazon.com/Guardians-Being-Spiritual-Teachings-Dogs/dp/160868119X
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what sorta dog is that?

to meet chicks

Neck yourself and be quick about it

you're a virgin with zero friends providing nothing but shitposts everywhere you go, even in your daily life (Sup Forums), go ahead and off yourself asap

Hunting and protection you fucking tard.

home security

Manlet detected.

Found your car

Intimidating German chancellors

How you even do an intimidate from nice labradogger

Great Pyrenees puppy.

On a hunt (I guess duck hunting withstanding?) a dog is literally JUST a liability unless your fucked enough to just leave it to die.

Known fact merkel fears dogs so putin pulled a power play with his dog

Give it back jamal

I've had a lot of different pets. Mostly mammals and of all of the pets I've received any kind of affection from it always seemed the most transparent from dogs. If it's not "I love you, now give me food." It's a super cringey codependent relationship of some kind.

well i trained my dog to smell faggots over the internet and that poor guy is sticking his nose in your post all the time now.

Definitely not his dog. Pyrenees are doggies for whites only.

you can use a dog to bite niggers

And risk getting nigger blood on me and my property, no thank you, Laquan.

have the dog bite the nigger outside

What's the purpose of you posting this here other than to receive company? You're not a lonely loser, are you?
Companionship is absolutely one of the functions or a dog.
If this question is asked genuinely, then I'd regard you as a menace and withhold any sympathy from you. It indicates that you may be willing to steal and kill people's dogs out of contempt and then go "What does it matter? Why do you care so much? You care way too much about that stupid animal."
I've seen this same rhetorical/thinking pattern in a few people that have killed animals not out of self defense, but out of contempt for the animal and the owner's affection for them.
And no, I am not thinking that is you in the picture (not that you said it was), but a dog is a sacred animal. Stay away from dogs (stray or otherwise) and don't interfere in the relationship between any dog and his owner unless you have benign intentions for the dog.

Here's a few sources that would be good for you.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Qcqk_SEsLPU
>eckharttollenow.com/new-home-video/default.aspx?shortcode=lb2clb
>learningfromdogs.com/2010/11/16/eckhart-tolle/
>amazon.com/Guardians-Being-Spiritual-Teachings-Dogs/dp/160868119X

>“The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven not man's.”
-Mark Twain

Duck hunting from blind in boat. Shoot some ducks, they're 20yards out in the water. Send dog, stay dry. WTF is your deal?

So you're telling me you'd be somehow unable to retrieve said ducks from the boat? What kind of boat are you on a fucking cruise ship?

Great Pyrs are the best. Stubborn dicks sometimes though.

to give moronic company to a group of losers

You ever been in an reed marsh where ducks love to go? You can’t take a prop engine through it because of weeds and plants, and can’t paddle through it because of weeds and plants.
You’re a ‘tard.