We live in a country where if a man is simply accused of rape, he can lose his job, family, friends, and potentially...

>We live in a country where if a man is simply accused of rape, he can lose his job, family, friends, and potentially, his entire future.

Tell me exactly how this isn't fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQBKNUg9fqA&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cuz whitey keelled people mang back in da crusadez n shiet

These lefties have no self awareness.

Isn't it better to be safe than sorry?

It's worth it if we can keep women from getting brutally raped.

That's why China will take over.

No.

Most rape in this country is not "brutal." Go to Africa or the Middle East t see what actual rape is like.

Most rape in this country goes 1 of 2 ways.

1. Guy and girl are kissing and feeling each other up. She has reservations, he urges her to keep going. She's not all the way into it, but decides, hey, why not? Cries rape the next day.

Or.

2.Guy and girl are both drunk, they agree to fuck, she cries rape the next day.

"Brutal" rape in this country makes up a small percentage of actual rape.

You have such a warped view of women.

Women are pressured into sex every day and often, they fear for their lives because they know that if they say no, even the most timid men will try to kill her.

>kill all white men
Why do they hate me? What have I personally ever done to them?

Full retard.

Are you a woman? If not, please don't appropriate female concern for personal safety.

I bet all those women in your screencap are as white as cocaine.

>kill all white men
As if they aren't doing well enough on their own lmao

Um, as a white male, you are directly responsible for slavery, sexism, racism, and every other wrong in the world, even if you don't know it.

Duuuuh, I can't even.

>the most timid men will try to kill her
Stop trying to make feel bad about myself, I don't think I can go below Omega status anyway ;_;

>literally advocating genocide on kikebook
>kikebook will not delete these comments

Well, as a black female, you are responsible for slavery, sexism, racism, and every other wrong in the world, even if you don't know it.

If you wanted to help you would have to grab another white man and jump off a cliff with him.

Existed under your own effort. They hate it when you can do stuff they cant.

>I would actually prefer a 'kill white men', but I also have concerns that would be appropriating PoC anger

They are literally going so left they become right.

>that last comment

There must be a way to go deeper

>She had the babies but he got fat

What did she mean by this?

They consider Israel to be an European settler state so they already want to kill jews.

The SJWs are already full on nazis.

If it's proven someone falsely accuses someone else of rape they should be convicted of the same charges one would get for rape.

I can't wait until white women are next on the chopping block. Then they'll beg for men to save them from the mess they've created.

>It's worth it if we can keep women from getting brutally raped
Nah. They deserve brutal anal rape for what they've done.

Beats me, but in about a decade they'll wish they had.

No Poland, this is your big chance.

Remember hussars and shit?

Yeah, but that rarely happens.

>Kill all white men
Funny shit, but I'm afraid that person will most likely be going on a federal watchlist for potential domestic terrorism. Openly admitting that you want to kill white men turns you into an enemy of the Republic and Western Civilization as a whole. I bet it was some brainwashed white slut who said it too. I would be more than happy to kill that person on sight as well, mainly out of self defense.

what did he mean by this?

The whole thing is evil. And we mostly protested it together all by ourselves.

Just look at this: There is not even such a thing as pedophile

youtube.com/watch?v=dQBKNUg9fqA&