How do you keep shit particles from collecting in ur ass crack hair? Wiping is'nt a long term solution

How do you keep shit particles from collecting in ur ass crack hair? Wiping is'nt a long term solution

Wax the hair off.

eat healthy
spray wash or wet wipes
soap and wash rag ur ass crack
finger wash ur ass hole til it doesn't reek of shit

wash your ass. use shampoo and get in there and clean it.

Try hot water and soap. After you shit, wipe with a wad of toilet paper moistened with warm water.

if you're very hairy theres no helping it, it just gets worse as you get older.

Bidet toilet seat nigga

Nothing you can do.

That’s just the way shit is.

be civilized and get a bidet

When you wipe you're basically drying shit into the hair so when you sweat it ... well you can guess

Convert to Islam

Baby wipes.

My first boss (maintenance worker as a young'n) swore by baby wipes. Said once you go baby wipes you won't go back to TP. Many benefits - one being they help clean the dingleberries.

or baby wipes you tard, tp dissolves in water

Bathe regularly, you mong.

I just take a shower after every shit

Take a lighter into your parents room (dont do this in your room, it will smell bad) and burn your ass hair.

Baddah Bing, no need to bathe or wipe ever again.

Find a nasty whore that will tongue swab your taint and dingleberry encrusted asshole on the regular.

Why dont you use a bidet? What the fuck is wrong with you? When i poop i always wash my arse, i cant feel comfortable just swiping with toilet paper. At least use baby wipes for fuck sake. You're fucking disgusting.

All kidding aside, wipe with TP, then use water using a lota/bodna, then either your hand or use TP again to get rid of the excess shit.

>baby wipes
they clog the pipes

>tp dissolves in water
get quality tp and don't drown the paper in water and use only 1-2 wipes / tp so the paper doesn't break

also use a bit of soap with the tp

don't be a nigger, be a good guy

I agree, tho they make toilets clog a lot more often

I shit while I shower.

I guess that works too, though I imagine the smell is worse

Can't you just shave ass crack hair?

though it helps, op's problem isn't the ass hair it's that he doesn't know how to clean his asshole

I use baby wipes and shower you nasty faggot

this. i only need to do it a handful of times a year(once every 2 months at most) to keep things fairly tidy down there. only downside is having to deal with itchy ass crack stubble for a few days after doing it.

Oh. Well ... you could always use soap? I guess?

yeah, it's just the itchy stubble for a couple days but otherwise it's fine.

Baby wipes FTW.