keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

page10bump

Bump

This here is my bread & butter, too bad no one fucking cares about it.

I do

yuri loli best

why is it almost always this pose or some version of it? does every hentai artist just have the same reverence manual

Cute

because it's hot you faggot

sauce?

:)

Any good anime/hentai with Loli in it?

I'm not denying that, I'm just saying a little variety would be nice. I mean come on why can't we see a loli getting tied up and fucked upside down or maybe even some tentacle loli, you never see tentacle loli being made anymore at least not quality shit.

I god damn worship that thigh gap.

Hell ya

Sauce? Or more

why are there so many child molester threads on here tonight. I've had to hide like 3 of them so far

He should be inside her

Then why didn't you hide this one?

K guys im kinda tired ill cya tomorrow

Haven't seen one

post asses you would want to motorboat

bump

Why is the fbi here?

>Why is the fbi here?
What?

Type the following letters back to front into google:
msidunerup

I dare you

Holy fuck.

seriously why can I look at these pictures without being disturbed, there has to be a reason.

did I miss something growing up that I'm never getting back

I aint copying and pasting that shit, nigga.
what is it?

something amos yee would like

I agree with this. I'm a drawfag and I was just thinking, "why the fuck are these poses so boring?"
Lazy artists making lazy commissions.

If its on google, how bad can it be.
Also you are supposed to type it in backwards.

I haven't seen any. Can you link them?

everyone is afraid to type nudism
im afraid as well

Just nudes of 'naturist' families

A loli falls in love with a loli.

Unable to confess, the loli is gifted by a deus ex machina with the loli's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, the loli immediately calls the loli, and is overjoyed to find out that the loli has a crush on the loli as well.

But, the next day, when the loli recounts the previous day's confessions to the loli, the loli only looks at the loli with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, the loli finds out that the loli called is not the same loli the loli fell in love with. In fact, the loli doesn't exist in this universe at all. The loli is the loli's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the loli's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of the loli's crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two lolis strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOLIS.

and st/a/y there, keit-ai shitposter

back to and stay there

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

so it's legal?

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, a TV tropes entry, an anime preview, an anime episode, an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar considered, and a critically acclaimed box office success that's the highest grossing anime film of all time and approved by Shinzo Abe and Cool Japan, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/

ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

Posting this loli futa from an older thread in hopes the poster will see it and post moar loli futa.

I am pleased at the quantity of loli in this thread.
Please continue.

Meme or not, it really hurts just reading "as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the nature of love." because I'll never know if there's some magic, dimensional shit happening whether they actually meet each other. ;_;