Im about to go on a diet for 4 months starting tomorrow... what should I eat for my last unhealthy meal?

Im about to go on a diet for 4 months starting tomorrow... what should I eat for my last unhealthy meal?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/keto/comments/27vx2z/beginners_guide_to_keto/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cock

I need something with more carbs. Protein diet starts tomorrow.

cyanide

You can still eat unhealthy in moderation. Like once or twice a week like a normal person.

a loaded baked potato...cheese, bacon, green onions, butter, sour cream, all the fixin's

Who hurt you user?

I have a bad addictive personality. If I start the diet, I need to keep on the diet with no cheating. Otherwise if I do I go on a binge. Same with alcohol and drugs. Its easier to just quit altogether than try to manage it.

Is this really your "junk food" lol... seems healthy enough to me. lol

Well you can eat semen tomorrow. Lots of protein in that!

Pussy

Bullet

Potatos are terrible. It depends on what diet you're going for, but in general it's a matter of severely restricting your intake of carbs. On keto, everything but the potato would be great. Not sure what you're doing, though.

Hash brownies. Wash them down with bourbon. Use lots of decarbed hash

>what should I eat for my last unhealthy meal?

You don't get it, do you?

Mostly this. I'm cutting carbs and sugar. Lots of eggs, chicken, salads, veggies, and fish. Probably some beans, lots of green tea, black coffee, and shit ton of water.

That I shouldn't be eating unhealthy? lol.

I've been eating a ton of THC pills this last week. I need a break. Been smoking weed and oil like its going out of style. And the only way is to decarb that shit bro.

Two big Macs

A large, cheese stuffed crust pizza.

Eat pussy.

A bullet

Kfc?

Do keto. Literally no better diet for losing weight fast and in a very healthy manner.

reddit.com/r/keto/comments/27vx2z/beginners_guide_to_keto/