S/fur cus why not

S/fur cus why not

Post cub

Do not worry, bumpanon, your life will have happy memories in the future. Just keep moving forward

LUKE SKYWALKER DIES!!!

I'll never be happy.

All things die

Stronk!

Happiness is achieved by making others happy. Help others, go out of your way to be a good person. In this way you will find happiness. I personally tried to kill myself 3 times (one failure due to mechanical issues, second I was stopped, third should have worked but didn't for some reason) then decided if I can't be happy I can at least make other people happy. Doing so has slowly made me appreciate life little by little. Help people be happy user, it will make you happy

this

That was what I originally intended, but I'm just a failure at everything, and only make it worse for everyone. I'm a terrible person, and I don't even try to help anyone anymore for their own sake. And after being fucked up on a bunch of antipsychotics when I didn't need them, my empathy is almost completely gone. I wish I had pulled the trigger when I still had the chance. That's my only regret in life.

Hey, Fick. How's it going?

You sound like me during my second attempt at killing myself. I would suggest seeing a therapist, being extremely open to them about everything, (they will not tell anybody anything you say unless you explicitly tell them to) and let them know you wish to practice mindfulness and want to help others be happy. Your empathy will return in time. I've been through everything up to and including electroshock therapy, you can rebuild your empathy even if you don't currently believe you can. Also, keep in mind you might have to try a few therapists before you find one you like. Being 100% open with them is crucial to success

had another one of those timewarp dreams again.
this one...a fucking year passed.

waking up today was such a stressful mindfuck that im almost afraid to sleep again.

I've been seeing one for over a year, and I refuse to tell anyone about my real problems. I'm paranoid, and don't even talk to my own family about them. I am a pretty sick, fucked up person, and don't want to tell anyone. I'd rather keep them all hidden until I finally work up the courage to kill myself than have anyone know just how fucked up I really am.

Strange to have another that soon. I'm sorry. Hopefully you won't have to deal with it again.

My friend, if you don't tell them about your real problems how can you expect them to actually help you?

I don't. I don't want help. I want to die, but I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself.

Do you want to die? Or do you want to escape your current situation?

I want to be a completely different person. I fucking hate myself to the core, and I hate my life. I've been so miserable for so long that I have zero ambition, and don't enjoy anything. I've been severely depressed for 15 years of the 20 I've been alive, and suicidal for 10. It's amazing that I haven't killed myself already.

I'm killing myself soon

I'm thinking about it more and more. I just want out of this hell, and my mental state isn't getting any better. I'm hopeless.

How are you gonna spend your last Christmas?

no

I won't be around for Christmas, so dead

Why? I have nothing to live for. I don't care about anything, I don't even feel anything anymore. I've done nothing in life to make me satisfied, and I never will.

Good. Do it.

it'd make me sad
my friends are dying fast enough as it is

I became a different person. It's possible. Don't give up

I will eventually.

You didn't even say anything to me until now, not even a hello. That made me more sad than I admit because you're the only person I truly care about. It doesn't seem like anyone actually cares about me. I made delysid, the person I did everything I could to make sure he didn't kill himself, block my phone number and filter my name. I'm just going to keep pushing everyone away and get people to hate me as much as I can so I can blow my fucking brains out already. I'm nobody.

There's not a damn thing I can do to change my fucked up physical being or my fucked up life. It doesn't matter how much I try to change because it will never be enough.

I'm gonna stick with you
but I'm tired and have work early
so I have to say goodnight now

Good night, Sunshine. Sleep well.

think of happy things
like chubby skunk butts

I'll try, for you.

Yo, i'm about to tell my wife tomorrow that im going elsewhere for my sexual needs. Tired of sometimes waiting 2 months for sex. Shit is ridiculous.

Good to know you never truly cared about me and I'm just someone you tried to keep alive. I was going to visit you again before the end but I'll save the gas and just kill myself here

Or you could talk to her about how you feel, and try to get her to understand.

I do care about you. I just don't know what else to do. I'm getting worse and worse, and I'm just about to give up. Please don't kill yourself.

Before I do it I'm going to contact your family to make sure you don't follow me

This is why you use a shotgun

Don't fucking do it. I swear to God, I will do it the second I find out you do. I just don't know what else to do to help you. You've sucked the life out of me, it's so incredibly draining every time you talk about killing yourself. I'm sorry I haven't talked to you much, I just absolutely had to have time after you getting baked acted. It was unbelievably stressful to me because I do care. I just don't care about myself, and I say really stupid shit when I'm feeling this bad. I'm sorry, please, please don't kill yourself.

There isn't a damn thing in this life that can keep me here. I'm checking out as soon as possible.

If you go then I'm going with you, and you can't stop me.