Why the fuck am I urinating constantly?

Why the fuck am I urinating constantly?
I've been trying to get sleep since 11 PM (it's 3 AM now) and I just went to pee 3 times as of now, and I'm feeling like the 4th time. It's been like this since 2 months.
I can't even watch one single Simpsons episode without leaving to pee 2 times in a row.
Mama (former nurse) said it means my metabolism is working, but this can't be write. I tried other sources and there's a condition but one which I don't really fit. What's left is the anxiety factor, which may be true: a lot of shit happened back in September, and since then my trips (check em) to the throne were never the same.
Thoughts?

AIDS

t. Doctor who graduadet first in his class at Yale.

Drink more water. You're dehydrated.

Definitely AIDS

Diabetes, test your blood sugar levels

You could have diabetes. It's one of the signs.

This.

*right

It's an auto-immune disease that can be caught by using needles but is mostly transferred by anal homosex with African Americans or Simian monkeys.

bend over and spread em for that prostate exam

i agree, how old are you op? when did you get your prostate checked last?

Could be kidney stones. Or diabeetus.

Enlarged prostrate. Or drinking too much caffeine

Dont drink for like 12 hours see if its stops, if it doesnt u know your peeing out something other than mainly water which u have drank which is bad

diabetes bro

Things like caffeine and smoking increase metabolism.

Prostate related issues can cause the feeling to urinate.

What's the anxiety story, if you don't mind me asking

I don't have sex since my 18 birthday (20 yo now), and that was a blowjob
I drink like, 500 ml of water per day
My sugar level is ok since I dunno July, since then I started a diet, by cutting sugar, salt and other crap (even meat I cut, only chicken and fish)
yes daddy

Prostate cancer

A long time (ex)friend fucked me over, almost got to jail over financial issues, still got some unsolved things

>500 ml
Nigger wtf isn't that like a single bottle? You need more fluids you fucking idiot

STOP SAYING I HAVE PROSTRATE CANCER

Also I drink one cup of black coffe every day, but it's been FOR YEARS

That's an entire jar

Fellas, is it gay to ask a prostrate exam before the 40s?

How the fuck do you expect your body to expel the shit you put in it when you drink a single bottle per day? An "entire jar" isn't anywhere near a healthy amount, much less the recommended daily intake.

I never thought I'd see this many DG fans on here in a night.

YUH

Depends on if you are drinking more or less water than you should. The minimum for water is 8 cups a day. Also if you are worried about prostate cancer, beat off more often, just to be safe.

Diabetes or prostate cancer. See a doctor

diabeetus, Newman
get on a weight loss program

it's called diabetes

Here's the fucking jar

Like they're underground or something

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I also drink 3 glasses of smoothies

Classic

You should be having at least 4 of those per day

I mean, they kind of are.
Also it's just generally surprising to see any somewhat fringe group of people in the same place, without them being organized there.
Don't make me justify my shock, diabetes-having head ass.

>by cutting sugar, salt and other crap

how much salt did you cut out? are you getting your daily intake? you might need more depending, and if you are urinating a lot it could be a sign that osmosis isnt happening properly and you need to up your intake.

HERE WE FUCKING GO AGAIN

Could be kidneys or adrenal as well. Go see a doctor.

go to the doctor, this is never a good sign.

That may ne, maybe I cut out too much
They seem pretty popular nowadays, like the mainstream of the underground. I have a normie friend that once shared a pic of Ride as a reaction image (and yes, I showed DG to him and he didn't like it, of course)

Is your piss normally that yellow? Like every time? Drink more and consider seeing a doctor.

how fat are you?

Everytime, not just since the incident
Do you want me to be a fucking skeleton?

mind if this bro zucks on ya puffies?

Go on sweetie

or maybe i dont...

Be careful I don't piss in your face

cant stop zuckin'

Definitely a sign you could have diabetes. My dad has it and he is up and down pissing a lot.

cant Cuck the Zuck m8

Diets tend to cause kidney stones. You tend get less water since a lot of our daily water intake comes from the moisture in food, so your urine is more concentrated and stuff precipitates out into stones. Also various crap that was stored in fat is now coming out and winding up in your urine. If you've cut sodas that can cause it because some types of kidney stones are dissolved by the acids in soda, so cutting soda allows them to actually grow into a problem.

Salt is required to retain water in cells

I drink Coke on weekends, does it count?

But anyway, I noticed only now I have some really good curves

What do you guys think?

holy shit

very nice curves

poast balls

I have the same problem OP, although I'm old as shit. Just started taking Saw Palmetto, it seems to help.

poast
moar
ballz

Have you been drinking a lot of alcohol tonight? Some people piss constantly after that

Nope

I'm going to become a trap
Good night y'all

i like your dick
especially them ballz

user what's your caffeine intake like?

he said he drinks everyday

Honestly yea its Diabeetus