You're in luck, Sup Forums. I'm feeling generous and I'm willing to spend about $6000 on you guys for Christmas...

You're in luck, Sup Forums. I'm feeling generous and I'm willing to spend about $6000 on you guys for Christmas. What would you like for Christmas?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/5KZQ62J
amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3ACZ1WIAHETE4
steamcommunity.com/id/clownoftheduck/
a.co/dxCANYL
steamcommunity.com/id/superiorkorea/
steamcommunity.com/id/grimeisugly
steamcommunity.com/id/BigBrotherEarRape/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really want an HTC Vive but I don't have the money, I could probably save it up but it'd take 4 or 5 months with apartment, car payments, etc

i just dont want my friend to die

I would like some food

I want my father to be alive.

you got any proof you actually got the money?

yeah i want a vive

Proof is in the pudding

a used playstation 4. Never had a good console besides my nintendo 64 a long time ago. apparenty all these games coming out these days are good. theres a few i really wanna play but most of the time can only play at my friends house.

I just want a roor bong 18 inch lol

I would love an iPhone bro, not like an X or an 8, a 7 would be nice, it doesn't have to be a plus...fuck man I'll just take cash...did I mention I'm broke, Kik me @yohomeboyarden

I want a woman who isn't a complete twat

6000 dollars.

The will to live.

bitcoin pls

seriously I want to my bitcoin app, ok?

paypal.me/sevenget
Want to give me cash for a vive? I'd love you forever

I want my gf back

World peace

All I want for Christmaaaaaaaaassssssss...
...is for you to stop making these shitty b8 threads

Robot vacuum to clean up my dogs hair now that my back is out

a $10 steam game

Could op help me get a 1080p c920 webcam and maybe a mic?

>inb4 stupid andy shit memes

A reason to live.

paypal.me/yohomeboy would love money for a new phone, specifically an iPhone 7

Friends

Id like a DoLuck trunk for my 04 STi, varis front and rear bumpers, ETS top mount intercooler, 1000cc ID injectors, AEM cold air intake, Perrin Inlet pipe, HKS downpipe, Tomeii UEL headers, and HKS muffler.

dad died last week, undo it

A full frame camera Sony camera

Hey op i dont know if this is real or not but i need about 3000 to get into college. Do you think you'd be able to help me out?

cash, just want my bills paid for once so i can sleep. kik thomashush1

/thread

i guess i'd want like a pretty good digital camera, something mirrorless / a rangefinder like a leica

i'd have to get back into the camera game to see good cameras, but if you were willing to spend some dosh that's what id ask for

i dont know how you'd select names but to avoid spam my kik username is 6 characters long and the last 3 characters are 928, my picture is a black and white mountain, quote me and i'll actually say the name

How about a sopping hot log of shit?

AS many big black double sided dildo's that i can get. Preferably three to four foot in length.

Currently starving and spending first Christmas away from home surprise paypal.me/AndrewJordan98

I want you to slice the cash up into narrow strips and blend it with dogshit please

a.co/5KZQ62J
Hook a brotha up, been having a shitty past few weeks

A sega dreamcast plz

I really need to pay rent OP
It would mean so much if you could just send 200$ or anything to my paypal
Merry Christmas u glorious bastard
[email protected]

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

proove it you low scamming faggot

I need about $50 to be able to get an entry level dslr for a college photography course, costs $350 almost there just need $50 so anything from $1-50 is much appreciated thanks user.

paypal.me/mflores9811

amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3ACZ1WIAHETE4
im a poor med student :( i have proof

Buy used, faggot. Give me a fuckin' break.

SHOULD I BUY ONE $6000 HOOKER... OR 6000 $1 HOOKERS ?

I would like any steam game you would like to give
steamcommunity.com/id/clownoftheduck/ am posting nudes because why not. Will post more if I get anything

I'd like cash, too poor to get much of anything for the people I love. Current gf is draining me dry (pic related, bitch is so into CASH).
Paypal.me/Graey

I realize that this going to be drowned out probably but if the off chance that this is a real legitimate thing is there i'll post my list. I mean r9k has been doing something similar all month so this might actually be real. Heres a link to my wishlist

a.co/dxCANYL

Alright sorry for asking, have a good one user :(

Could I have some riot points. In an na casual

I would love some Ethereum (ETH)
Thanks, user. Any bit is greatly appreciated.

0x1D5993003E5C3A58BdE290F8e98609B74dfEFfD5

>shitty

qUqhW

Free amazon shit discord, theres a chance you might get scammed tho so watch out. IDK if its legit but it might be

I'm poor as shit and I can't even pay my bills. I don't even have an amazon wishlist

Shit I'mma hop on here and ask for some Ether if you have any

0x5a679c5557c1824aDb81120d17F4baA82Fb604a6

can you buy me the year 3 pass for rainbow six siege?

steamcommunity.com/id/superiorkorea/

I'm a crossdresser / sorta trap and honestly I just want some new toys or cute outfits / accessories.

Sadly I don't have a p.o box so idk how you'd even send them to me.

But hey there are people here that certainly deserve things more than me.

If you really are giving people things then you are a very kind person user.

I wish you a very merry Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate.

Lots of love

If this is legit duck game on steam would be pretty cool

Hey, I’m not op but I could buy you stuff
I think you’d look sexy in some louboutins and a few Chanel dresses

>probs a 35 year old in his mom's basement.

literally anything on steam

steamcommunity.com/id/grimeisugly

I'd like a job. got fired last month and haven't been able to find one since.

Can I get a hot Russian girl from Craig list? Or Indian?

a new tablet so i can continue drawing hentai for you guys

I just want to hang out with my boys like we used to this time of year.

A new pc or gaming laptop. Mine got fucked uo

Or this

That sounds a bit expensive haha.
Nope, 18 year old in my dad's basement, I run a Tumblr and am sorta well known arround here but no need to believe me if you don't want to user

i want a 32 inch led tv. thanks.

I'd like a piping hot cream-filled corn-cobbed log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole tbh.

Ah, so you're a whore for cash. Got it.

Wouldn't really say that considering I've never taken anyone's money or gifts or anything, I'd appreciate it but I really don't think I could do it.

It basically just a hobby for me.

As I said in my first post there are many people here that deserve things far more than me.

Id like a Nintendo switch

I want a bunch of ramen noodlez. Spicy chicken oriental and beef plz

forgot my steam username lol steamcommunity.com/id/BigBrotherEarRape/

Some manga

Let me fill you in on OP:

OP is a mentally ill 20 something year old that wants to eat another man's poo. he really has a shit eating fetish for this guy. to peak is sexual arousal for eating shit he has made hundreds of photoshopped images of his fetish and tried to turn it into a meme. he gets online every night and pushes this meme hard in whatever way he can. he samefags, makes fake giveaway threads with the same pictures, and then tries to disprove you calling him out on samfagging by posting screenshots from different devices. he is trying to force this meme because it is a sexual fetish for him, eating this guys shit. OP spends a lot of his life on this. like every day for almost a year now. think about that. there is one person making these meme's and dedicating over 40+ hours a week on promoting his fake meme. he does it on other websites.

think about his for a second. think how mentally ill this guy must be.

tl;dr of all the shit i've seen on Sup Forums OP is by far the most absolute fucking ridulously insane