youtube.com/watch?v=TADmmnhYmxM
youtu.be/IGAlWRIoQs4?t=308
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looking for Samantha S. Kenosha

Il bump ya

I would seriously pay money for someone to ship me some spotted cow to Michigan

Worst Bend.
Up to my tits in fresh powder.

That's snow, not cocaine, fucking G-Men.

I gotchu fam

608 portage

just moved to sheboygan from chicago and there is nothing here but bars and factories

that is the way most towns are here

Nice

Wisconsin asleep

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=TADmmnhYmxM

Anyone ever fuck this Asian slut at Madison?

Nah

about 90% of the population of Wisconsin was settled later than most states, in two big pre-war waves of immigrants, both were almost entirely comprised of Germans, and had the distinction of bringing many urban and wealthy families of means, rather than the poor destitute masses that raced over earlier elsewhere in the country.

The land was supposed to remain a territory for the native ppl that were pushed out of everywhere else, until it was realized that actually the soil is spectacularly rich for agriculture, so the natives were booted out, driven north innawoods, north again, and north again, as land was given to any German that agreed to try farming it. ...whether they were a farmer or not. As fertile as the land was, farming is not as easy as many had thought, and a fuckload of those that tried went bust, and facing the winter, simply walked away from their farms for factories, leaving scattered barns and rusting iron all over the fucking state, with countless small burgs (3 bars & a chruch) dotting the plans in between, which continue to plod along to this day, populated mostly by those same families kids and grandkids. Populations are restricted from expanding due to the land inheritance problem, so small towns stay small and with that comes the desperation of everyone who wants more but has no way out.

If you've been to rural Germany, it's the same. Same culture, same attitudes, same everything. Even same climate and terrain and jobs.

And when the civil war comes, Wisconsin's going to get fuckin eradicated bc their scientifically illiterate hayseed governor kicked the once-great UW system in the balls in favor of Religious schools, and let California take all the Biotech students.

1.21 niggawatts

Oh yeah, that one. Fuckin tard you know how many people there are in Madison?

Hey you never know!

I've stood with Walker three times now, forced unions are an abhorrent stain upon freedom and deserved to be purged.

>I've stood with
>stood with
>we fuckin stand around like dopes all day
>yay for me

Of course, a brainless btard would parrot a fucking slogan as conversational speech.

Kindly do the world a favor and kill yourself, faggot. You are one of the dumbfucks that keeps this worthless asshole in office.

Platteville

262 reporting

Any 920?

608 UW Madison reporting in

Love Madtown

414 here. drinking whiskey, about to pass out tho, got to get to work in the morning.

If you listen really closely, you can hear Shadilay, the song of our people playing in the background
youtu.be/IGAlWRIoQs4?t=308

me too!

any pville wins?

No one lives in Wisconsin.

We the best 608

post wisco nudes now faggots

almost witnessed

715?

Hawkz

Is she a UW student? If I see I'm going in for the kill.