Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

What's your excuse Sup Forums?

>pic related

Have a couple. Why?

ha! kalashnikov better than any capitalist dog garbage

Step your game up punk

No need to argue, just get both.

The AK hits harder close range. The AR is more ergonomic and reloads are faster.

Live in CA can't buy one with a decent size magazine/etc

I dont live in some third world shithole where my family, home, or country need to be protected by random citizens and whatever they can scrape together

Couldnt afford one before these libtards baned them in cali. Got a 30/06 and a 12 though...

Can of agree with kolya, is of good model.

Do you live in heaven or what the fuck. Pussy

australia

Faggot

I sleep with my fully loaded AR right next to my head every night.

Live in the sticks, I buy tools and transportation.....I'll sit up on that Montan and watch the hell rage on, come back for the clean up n rebuild

Build one. Claim you made it before the law went into effect. They really can't prove if you did or didn't.

because im not an asshole

Cause I live in chicago and have nowhere to shoot it. Plus its expensive here. As soon as i gtfo im getting one

They definitely can prove that. Parts have serial numbers and dates of purchase. I would imagine it's pretty simple to get rolled up for that.

Oh, I can't afford that shit. This is the best I could do. It'll blow the melanin straight off a bix nood's ass if he tries to come in and steal my TV, but it's not really an "overthrow tyranny" kind of firearm.

It will give a dindu a posthumous degree in aeronautics, though, I have faith in that. I have that much going for me.

>AR-15
babby's first pop-gun

Only 1 part of an AR has a serial # and if you build a lower receiver from an 80% blank for personal use you don't need a serial number on the gun at all (although California is trying to change that)

is that a Hi-Point?

"Any man who goes into war without a sword is in improper attire or some shit" -Mad Jack

Get a glorious European sword you fucking fgts.

WAT? What parts have serial numbers? The only part of an AR-15 that has a serial number is the lower. If you get an 80% and build it yourself there is not one serial on it unless you put it there and register it.

that thing is atrocious

>Mad Jack
now this guy was a real badass

>European sword
My superior Japanese katana will slice that euroshit right in two. It's made of folded steel, faggot. SHIT KNIGHTS BTFO

pleb

wanker

idiot

salt shitstains

No, that's an IWI Hardballer .600 Pfeifer Zeliska automatic, a rare gun that can only be had by OBVIOUSLY IT'S A HI POINT, I'M BROKE AS FUCK AND IT'S THE BEST I CAN DO RIGHT NOW.

i'm an ausfag i don't really know guns

I mean I don't know shit about gun laws in CA even though I live there, but is it not illegal to own a function AR if you live in CA. Would be sketchy to have a frankenbuild AR in a state that wouldn't allow them. It's like getting around the system. You would get stopped anywhere if a cop saw you with an AR in CA. And you would have to explain to them all that shit everytime. I don't know though I'm asking.

>was
>implying dead
He's just gathering power as he waits for a worthy opponent.

Oh, forgive me. Yes, it's a Hi Point, a JHP .45. Either that or the .40 is the best handgun they make, as far as that goes. Ugly, heavy, but reliable, and it's the only thing in its price range that will reliably put a half-inch entry wound and a much bigger exit wound in a larcenous crackhead.

Their 9mm or .380, you may as well save up and get a Walther Creed or Ruger, it's like $100 difference. The .40 and .45, there's at minimum a $400 difference between this and anything else in the caliber. And the .45 is particularly enticing because it holds one more round than a bog-standard 1911 anyway, so...too good to pass up. Especially for a poorfag.

meh, I prefer my sharp things to also blat

I legally can't own one

Retard.

close your dust cover