16 year old guy gets shot and stabbed by 5 muslims...

16 year old guy gets shot and stabbed by 5 muslims, his friend dies and he calls the cops asking them for ambulance and help, they ask him same questions over and over and barely believes him

youtube.com/watch?v=vBAmKgkYru0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vBAmKgkYru0?t=5m28s
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1810/sweden-woman-raped-twice-by-different-men-at-different-locations-within-an-hour.html
youtu.be/jqzFTuuOHyk?t=3m38s
youtube.com/results?search_query=dispatcher hangs up
youtube.com/watch?v=P-Ny-ub7E1E
youtube.com/watch?v=wgS0KgT5APc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SWEDEN YES! HIRE INCOMPETENT WOMEN TO MAKE IT 50/50 WOMEN AND MEN BECAUSE THATS TRUE DIVERSITY EVEN THOUGH THESE WOMEN DON'T FIT THE NORMAL STANDARS TO BE A POLICE OFFICER! SWEDEN YES SO TOLERANT!!

youtu.be/vBAmKgkYru0?t=5m28s

Here he has to say his name 5 times before the police actually understands he's saying his name, fucking retard police useless cunt

this just makes me upset, and not the fun kind of upset that i usually associate with Sup Forums.

what the fuck is this shit?

I could literaly order a pizza faster than they can get an ambulance to a guy that's been stabbed and shot and bleeding the fuck out

>2014

Just the daily Sweden story
Yesterday's was the girl who had half of her face ripped off by a rabid nig's teeth, before that it was some rape, I was wondering when today's story would show up

That only proves that things are getting worse.

operator thinks her personal indignity is more important than doing her job which at the time involves getting an ambulance and police to a guy who's been shot and stabbed and dying.

For that alone, she needs to be crucified. Worthless waste of air.

And obviously the operator is a women. Doesn't surprise me in any way.

lol. I stopped caring at this point. They voted for it

Guy calling is an immigrant as well.

Remember this. It was nonswede on nonswede.

Any Swedes care to tell me if this caused a public outrage? What was the reaction when word got out about this to the public?

I haven't heard about this before and usually the biggest Swedish news also make it to the Danish newspapers.

And secondly - and I ask this as a legitimate question - shouldn't she be hanged for this? Her reaction and indifference to his situation in this audio clip.. shouldn't it warrant a death sentence? Certainly a slap on the wrist or, at worst, forcing her to resign, isn't a severe enough punishment.

Then no fuck was given. They can all go and slaughter themselves in my streets, just don't expect the police or ambulance - which clearly runs on my hard earned money. Fucking monkeys.

And the friend who died - also non swede?

this makes me feel much better, thanks guys

lol yea the bitch acted bitchy cause he called her an idiot because she bothered him with 1000 questions when he was shot and dying.. fucking women

Swedes don't get outraged

This is the first time i'm hearing about this, although similar things have happened before

sveeeeeden

>he acually thinks bad things about immigrants is in then media
Hahahahahahayayauayayahhahahahahahahha ;((((

She won't face any repercussions. Sweden is a completely gynocentric society. Women can do no wrong in Sweden. And we're witnessing the destruction of societies that worship women in real time.

Sweden yes!

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1810/sweden-woman-raped-twice-by-different-men-at-different-locations-within-an-hour.html

the guy calling has probably thrown rocks at police/firefighters/ambulance before. only serves him right to be treated poorly.

Even though it's a nonswede, it still shows how incompetent this lady is.

Your parents hard earned money, you mean

So shit shot itself out. What's the problem, Svenska?

>feminism

When i was on exchange in Shangai, a swedish female exchange student would point at all the white people in a bar and say "so many fucking white people"

Sweden YES

Only way it becomes a big deal is with the possible racist angle.
Operator not believing the guy because he was an immigrant.

It's being buried under REFUGEES WELCOME propaganda.

If I were you I'd wall out the Swede.

Wow, the 911 operator even has a muslamic accent. she wanted to confirm it was a white guy (by asking his name) then she decided she'd let him die.

>youtu.be/jqzFTuuOHyk?t=3m38s

They ask questions because they need to know what's going on. They keep asking questions so the caller keeps talking to them instead of passing out. They sound disinterested because they need to keep the caller calm. This isn't complicated

I swear I heard this a long time ago. This is old, isn't it?

WORAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Man: If I die, tell my mom, my grandmom and my whole family that I love them.
>Operator: Mhm.

>pol will defend these sources

Swedish women are disgusting.

well i would be sceptical if someone said they where shot in the head

also its their jobb to get as much information as possible, and to keep the person talking for as long as possible especially if they are injured, keep the person talking and its less likely they die, so they just dont drift off

>man: if i die tell my mom, my grandmom and my whole family i love them
>operator (sarcastic) Mhm

oh my fucking god if this is real and this woman does not get fired for the way she acted and actively delayed the aid of this man, its just all over

Sweden and Germany are great. Very entertaining.

>it was a non-White

It is old and the victim is a muslim CRIMINAL IMMIGRANT.

Who fucking cares, honestly.

The kid who died though was swedish and was involved with criminal immigrants.

Also they were 4 people, 2 of which had been ordered/paid to kill the other 2 with a gun. OP is making some weird shit up.

If I survived that ordeal....

I would find that fucking cunt and beat her until my hands can't take it anymore, then dial up Microsoft customer support and leave it on speaker for her.

>One woman is incompetent, therefore all women are incompetent

Keep it up Sup Forums

The part with the family gets me ever time.

Yes, and I don't understand what the issue is. This is how they're trained to speak. The ambulance and police were dispatched right at the beginning, then she keeps asking questions because the boy didn't tell them the exact location and the paramedics kinda need to know if there still are people with pistols walking around there when they arrive. The boy has something to focus on when she asks questions, otherwise he would just lay there bleeding out. Do people not understand how it works

There's a bridge and a ferry line connecting us. Come the Swedish apocalypse the bridge will be destroyed and the ferry will be anchored. We don't want their shit here

Why are you such a violent ape

Holy shit that made me so angry. Bitch should have been fired instantly, can't do her job for shit.

it's not THAT uncommon. I'm guessing since it was Sweden, it was a little bitch caliber.

I've read multiple stories of people getting hit with .22lr/.25 and surviving with nothing more than scars. Believe it or not, the crown of your skull is really fucking resilient.

She's doing her job precisely the right way. Tell me what you would have done

At least they earn that money the country they live in pendejo

(Stupid) women need to be punished in real time. They're like animals. You need to catch them pretty quick after the offense and reward it with pain

>ask relevant questions
>not be skeptical cunt
>don't be a snarky cunt in general
>act in a prompt and hurried manner
>exhibit a sliver of compassion or humanity

Are you a nigger

I don't think you would do that considering the victim was a muslim immigrant and you're posting on Sup Forums.

Why are you such a cuck?

Why were your grandfathers such niggers for killing Russians?

I read this kind of shit so often about sweden, i'll call is svedhumor

First thing, execute the jews who have orchestrated this, followed by the White guilter sjwfeminist bureaucrats implementing this genocide, then clearing out all the mudroaches.

Naw. I'm actually 45% Scandinavian DNA

No. I hate Muslim immmigration but I'm also a decent person and a hard worker. I'm not gonna just NOT do my job to the best of my abilities because I don't like the 'customer'.

That's kind of exactly what a nigger or wetback does.

I remember traveling between Kobenhavn and Malmö as a kid so my mom could buy duty free items in transit. Malmö seemed like a nice, friendly place in the late 1960's.

It's a fucking sharia ghetto now I'm told.

But how did they get guns in Sweden!? Those are illegal!

Women will be the downfall of western civilization

I guess the non sensical annoying questions may have kept him concious so may have served some purpose. The only relevant thing is when she ordered the ambulance, maybe she did it right after her first three questions. If she didn't and seriously had to ask where he was 4 minutes in the conversation again because she didn't write it down the first time then she couldn't be more incompetent.

this. its infuriating

>ask relevant questions
Which she does. "Tallhöjden" isn't an exact location, it's a district. Are the paramedics just supposed to cruise around looking for some guy laying on the side of the road? She asks where he has been shot so she knows how badly he's hurt. She asks if the shooters are still in the area, so they know what the situation is

>not be skeptical cunt
>don't be a snarky cunt in general
She's making sure it's a real situation. At two minutes she says the help had already been dispatched. Her tone of voice doesn't say anything about how skeptical she is, they need to sound neutral to keep the caller calm or even focus on them instead of the fact that they're dying

>act in a prompt and hurried manner
She did, the help was dispatched as soon as they knew where to go. She asks new questions as she gets answers to the last one

>exhibit a sliver of compassion or humanity
They can't sound upset because it will just upset the caller. If they sound calm the caller will stay calmer too. And now you know how those emergency centers work. There was nothing wrong with any of this

>shooting

mudslimes are the new niggers

This is to be expected when you have enrichers who play a ''game'' called ''police fishing'' they call 911 (112 in Sweden but both works) and then they wait in ambush.

Like that old story of the boy who cried wolf.

>2:00 what number are you calling from
>when were you born
>2:40 what number are you calling from
>2:52 what number are you calling from
>3:12 ambulance is on the way
>3:27 wait....so you're in tallhojden?
>"tell my family I love them"
>k. so what happened?

she's fucking insufferable

>Worked as EMS in LA County.

HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT SWEDEN, GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER. THIS IS FUCKING PATHETIC!!!! FUCKIN RAAGGGGGEEEEEE!

I would have probably been a little more empathetic, instead of acting like a fucking autistic cunt.

The guy is bleeding out and losing consciousness, she keeps talking to him to keep him awake. At that point they already have the info they need, she's just asking stuff to make him focus on her voice instead of passing out

I understand that, she's just being verbose and cunty is all.

She's driving him mad, that nowhere near 'keeping him awake'.

You can't sound empathetic, you need to stay aloof. Sounding worried will just reassure the caller of their bad situation, if the help sounds neutral it will calm the caller. Or better yet make them angry which will keep them conscious

Sounds a little like pseudo-science to me.

So she's not really a cunt.

>What is your name
>Ahmed

Would've done the same desu

The kids were underage.

Instead of asking important questions quickly, she repeats the same shit and annoys the kid. Who asks "where in the head? how are you able to call?" instead of asking quickly the location, nature of the call, name, perpetrators. She even asks him to behave instead of finding out who did it, did she once ask for a description of the attackers? He could pass out or die at any minute from blood loss and she's concerned with courtesy. When something similar happens in america, the story ends up on national news.

youtube.com/results?search_query=dispatcher hangs up

Anger is good, probably the best way to keep him awake when all they can do is talk to him over the phone. It will provoke him much more and make sure he stays alert

>anger
>causes more blood flow
>guy is already bleeding profusely
>'best idea is to make him angry!'

>let's get that HR/blood pressure up so you can exsanguinate faster

Angry =/= alert

ever notice how people argue/play worse when they're angry?

Fuck this bitch

stole the words right out of my mouth

>Who asks "where in the head? how are you able to call?" instead of asking quickly the location, nature of the call, name, perpetrators

She already asked for the location. She already knows the nature of the call when the guy had told him he had been shot. The perpetrators aren't really important in that situation, beyond whether or not they're still in the area

Yeah let's just let him relax and slip into a comfortable coma

>The guy is bleeding out and losing consciousness, she keeps talking to him to keep him awake. At that point they already have the info they need, she's just asking stuff to make him focus on her voice instead of passing out

>guy is shot in the neck and several other place
>ask him several retarded questions instead of just telling him that help is on the way and that he should try to stop the bleeding by applying pressure with his hand.
This is fucking retarded. He isn't an indian god or something, he has two hands and he should use both of them to try to stop the bleeding, not talking on the phone for over 5 minutes.

I think he's unfortunately associating adrenaline with anger; which he wouldn't be entirely incorrect about the positive correlation between the two—however, I would imagine after getting shot/stabbed, your adrenaline is probably already maxed out for a while.

You can keep someone alert without hastening their death or exacerbating their injuries lmao

I would wager you're correct

You are retarded and you should stop posting.

It's 5am, Sweden, and I'm really pissed by this, thanks.

I know she asked several of the questions but not all of them. Asking about perpetrators is far more important than a lecture regarding phone etiquette.

Oh sweeden, just another day in your soon to be third world esque muslim country. EnjoY!

>Sup Forums in the comments
literally ribbit personified

I'm sure emergency phone operators are fairly often treated pretty poorly, due to the nature of stress experienced by people calling them. But, it's fucking disgusting when they exploit their position of power to fucking reprimand people seeking help... The operators that pull that shit are about as low as the TSA here in the states.

Reminds me of this case
youtube.com/watch?v=P-Ny-ub7E1E

i would sue the shit out of them and have my friends family sue the shit out of them then i would spend the money i got on some equipment and fuck that bitch up. thats to a trial i would have a name and see her face

You know, last summer I called 112 and they sounded kinda similar to this. Which they should if they have been trained properly. I didn't mind it because it's how they're supposed to act. People are upset about the same thing in this video, and pretty much any emergency call video youtube.com/watch?v=wgS0KgT5APc so can it be that it's how they're instructed to act or that every employee at those places are cunts?

Fucking Swedecucks

>How are you able to call if you're shot?

Jesus Christ