New fag needs help. Someone help me find this girl's Instagram. We met online, and she sent some sexy pictures...

New fag needs help. Someone help me find this girl's Instagram. We met online, and she sent some sexy pictures. Bridget Ayers. Berkeley. She said she's a AXO.

I Tineyed this photo, and it links to an Instagram account. But I can't find it.

I know more about her. I have more pictures. Help me.

Other urls found in this thread:

tineye.com/search/b5ed3df6b03764d2ea522f6ea630e86e2bfd2d4c/
picstoc.com/tag/weightloss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have more

have you tried a google image search

Yes, did a reverse image search with all her photos. Only one which came up with matching results was first photo, which linked to an Instagram crawling site which detected the picture from sometime in October

skip trace?

You may have to go the long way. Look up her sority first and then look for photos she is tagged in or figure that somone who is tagged in a lot of photos likely follows her. So you can sort of browse through their followers to find her.

also, you said shes AXO, berkley-might wanna try checking their website or student direectory

tineye.com/search/b5ed3df6b03764d2ea522f6ea630e86e2bfd2d4c/

Tineye search result. Photo must have been posted with a #weightloss tag. That's what Tineye pulled up:

picstoc.com/tag/weightloss

if you have the original pics she sent you can chec the meta to see if theres anything helpful there

doubt thats the same chick, freckle is missing from the back of her left arm...

It's possible she was sending bullshit pictures. What convinced me is this one she sent me first is in the same bathroom as the bikini picture above. Girls look slightly different, though

lol, hes too busy stalking her sorority site to reply

lol, I tried stalking their site. And Berkeley directory. Unfortunately no one with her exact name. I know her supposed majors as well, where she grew up...

Also I feel like I might see the freckles though

its possible its the same girl in the pics, more likely that its a fat chick on her laptop catfishing you

Stalking her sorority instagram now. The main page doesn't follow anyone named Bridget or Ayers. Of the few sisters (btw, these chicks are so fucking boring) that didn't have private profiles none of them followed anyone with that name either, and they follow hundreds of people.

You have likely been fed a line of bullshit dude. Its the internet.

Possible. Another bathroom photo.

reverse google the bathroom pic with the face shot. gogle uses FR to do their seraches

I also found a thread in Postbin that she was a part of, where she tells someone completely different she goes to Berkeley as well. So I feel like that part is true, at least.

maybe...

It could also be a line she gives out.

you know how to check meta?

I could probably figure it out.

In case anyone wants to go a layer deeper...pastebin conversation where she brags about going to Berkeley (libtard)

im not finding anything, whyd she stop talking back ?

Me neither. Nothing in metadata that I could find. We talked all night until 3am, so we both were going to bed. Just haven't heard from her since. She said she had a bf and was reluctant to sext at first. Maybe guilt kicked in?

Same bathing suit as prior pic.

pics are all the same girl, just not sure if the girl matches the pics...

niggers tongue my anus

Just need to find that Instagram profile. The Tineye result with #weightloss hashtag biggest hint...just impossible to go back through 2 months worth of those posts.

yeah, prolly. poor guy was all lubed up

I'd tongue her anus. She said she was into that. Oof this girl

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

im new to Sup Forums, but its always fun being here