I am 41 years old. I have a disability, I am visually impaired, have depression...

I am 41 years old. I have a disability, I am visually impaired, have depression, anxiety and OCD and can't do things like drive a car. I live with my parents and have my whole life.

When I trued 38 I moved into an apartment to be closer to a girl I knew, she is bi polar but eventually stooped coming over and talking to so I moved back to my parents house, she still calls me though, but has a bf she said, so idk how long that will last, because she always had lots of guy friends. I talked to her dad and he said she don't have a boyfriend.

I will probably eventually have to move back there, my parents pay rent, it's a luxury apartment in a nice neighborhood. But I'm scared because last time I hated being alone except when she came over I was fine but when she left, it's like I could not stand to be there myself. So I idk what to do when I move back there, I have no job skills and never went to college, only jobs I ever had were wal mart and a movie theater and I have not worked since 2007.

I am just terrified of being by myself over there, I can't make friends and girls never talk to me and I can't relate to anyone because of my disability. I am also getting to where I can't handle life anymore, it's just so depressing and only gets worse with age, I hate being this old, I feel like life is just getting worse ever year.

Do you smoke the ganj?

no

can't you get a dog?

a cat would work better for an apartment, but I want a gf

Either try to get into a creative hobby: painting, music, drawing, writing, etc. Or get a shit-tier job and smoke weed and play video games until you die.

Live long enough to vote Trump 2020 and your life will be worth it.

you sure you just don't want to get your dick wet?

I second this

Ditch the girl, OP.

You need abundance mentality. That means having more than one girl in your life. Don't put all your eggs on one basket, especially when she's not that into you.

If you're worried about being alone I suggest getting a dog. Honestly, picking up dog shit is easy and takes 2 seconds. If you stand up-steam you never smell it. The companionship is so worth it. Dogs are the best people. Also, women are more attracted to men with dogs and you'll be far more likely to meet someone new. Dogs are good convo starters and provide excellent social buffer.

Best of luck user.

dogs really are the shit. get one op

>If you're worried about being alone I suggest getting a dog.
I already have a dog, but she will stay at my parents house, and I don't want to have to take the dog out and pick up poop

>you sure you just don't want to get your dick wet?
yeah, I want a girl to stay with me or at least come over every week and stay for a while

What kind of vision impairment do you have?

legally blind

How do you look at the screen?

>How do you look at the screen?
see that's why I dinnd't want to say because no one knows what legally blind means, I can see dude

yo faggot you should start poopsmoking butthash, it gets you high as shit nigger and you sound like you need it

this thread again

become an hero

try psychedelics, like acid or shrooms. You'll be surprised how they can make you feel better about yourself.

OP I don't want to sound mean I'm just not sure if you're cut out for a gf at the moment, being in a relationship especially if you want to it succeed requires so much from both. A meaningful relationship involves two individiuals that have equal strength and passion to want to spend any significant amount of time together.

You need to focus on improving yourself, that still means meeting people and being social but don't try to pressure yourself into needing a partner.

You don't sound comfortable or confident in yourself how will that attract anybody to want to be around you, it seems overwhelming but it is possible to improve.

WHAT?