After tomorrow it will be legal for ISPs like Comcast/Verizon to block Sup Forums in order to "protect our children."

After tomorrow it will be legal for ISPs like Comcast/Verizon to block Sup Forums in order to "protect our children."

How does that make you feel Sup Forums ?

NA FAGS

honestly that part I wouldn't mind.

i wish someone blocked me from this horse shit when i was a children

I have no children

You can't make me go to Reddit, you just can't

Im actually hoping this will happen so that i will leave this place. Selfish of me but whatever. Sup Forums is literally making me a crazy person who now enjoys watching people die on these fucked up rekt threads

If there were any competition between ISPs in local markets, killing net neutrality wouldn't be that bad. But since there's such high barriers to entry set up by the big ISPs we're all fucked.

ask the DailyStormer how the internet worked under NN

ISPs do not give a fuck about Sup Forums because it's not significant.

you sure you are still not one you >children

I've been browsing on and off for 11 years. That's half my life. I wish Sup Forums had spoiler tags

>I'm also a trap now

4868 Old Dominion Dr, Arlington, VA 22207

Saw this in another thread. I surely don't know what it is......

>4868 Old Dominion Dr, Arlington, VA 22207
I searched it up and It might actaully be ajit's house

I look forward to a 4chin with less amerifags on it

Even then it might not work great. They tried to break up ATTBell into regional service providers for telephone services and they all just wound up price-fixing

netflix is gone. thats going to effect the whole planet. so you can laugh it up eurofaggots. but youll never see how stranger things ends now lmfao

you are misinformed

>trying this hard to be an edgy faggot.

Damn, what are the alternative? I am not going back to the dark web man. Deep shit over there. I have pdst and can’t sleep at night because of that. The popo an dmen in black are watching me man. Fuck

Only if you have no clue what you are doing.

This is an American site you dumb nigger

It's actually Japanese now. Pay attention.

>4868 Old Dominion Dr, Arlington, VA 22207
It actually is check on spokeo

1 703 5533 7359

>unblock code
Happend a month or so in the uk the provider has to unblock if you make a request at no charge.
I also made a thread about this and got told to anhero

Feels bad.

Makes me wanna do something but there isn’t much I can really do at this point.
So feels pretty shitty, user.
I obviously hope for the best, can’t believe I’m saying this but I wish I spent more time on 4chin.

Same here. Spent too many years lurking and not enough actually participating.

wrong it has to be written into law. they say feb. at the earliest it will take effect. also that is if there are no court battles over this. 4 major civil rights groups plan to take legal action the minute the vote is finalized. it may take a year to see any significant changes.

google it we have about a year to come up with something before we see restrictions and price packages.

fuck that potato ass muthafuck'n buck tooth have'n ugly as goat fuck'in bitch

M-m-muh free market w-will solve this g-guys.

Only 29.99 for your ISP to unblock Sup Forums dot org, and that's only if you won't use the words "Sand-Nigger" Or "Roody Poo"

If any website would rebel against this shit it should be Sup Forums only AFTER it happens

I wanna see chaos of Amerifags leaking the sandniggers nudes or some shit

Get the fuck out tumblr app user normie fagget.

> How does that make you feel Sup Forums ?

about fucking time!

I was in college in 2004 and I wish big brother blocked me from this den of horrors

I have been here over a dozen years

Go fuck yourself. That isn't even funny.