Any millionaires out there willing to buy me an M4?

Any millionaires out there willing to buy me an M4?

Someone has to be out there to answer my prayers

If you knew the proper name and had a brain you could get one yourself. I doubt you'd still have a need for it if you had a brain, though.

only if you are going to be an hero

The gun or the car?

The car

I actually have one. It wasn't that expensive used. You can pick them up for low $50k range with 30-40k miles

Yeah they aren't that expensive, only problem is that I'm in college and all taht money is going to my tuition

Hmm, well if it makes you feel any better:

>It's shit on gas
>It sounds like farts when you start it up cold
>The clutch is too light
>The steering is much more light and numb than previous M cars
>The stupid fucking blinkers are so fucking stupid and it's no wonder there's a stereotype that BMW drivers never use them

still a damn sexy car imo

Got any other car you recommend around this price range?

Check out a 2014ish M235i. It goes like stink, is arguably a way better size, and used ones are around $25k. It doesn't have the menacing look of the M4 but you can easily match the power with a tune and some bolt-ons. And it doesn't sound like farts. Only thing it's missing is an LSD but you can add that later if you REALLY need one. If I were doing this whole thing again that might be the route I'd go.

e30 M3 or nothing, fag.

False the steering is lighter than previous M cars, it's so artificially heavy it makes it suck as a daily. But I agree, for m4 money ur better off with other cars. I have a 435 and I like it better than the m4 and I have a lot. Of seat time in both, stock and modifyed. If u like stupid fast lightweight chassis, a tuned m4 is great, but there are a lot of. Cons like the ones listed in green text

A tuned m235 maybe be almost as fast as a stock m4 but not a tuned m4

I don't drive it around in sport mode, so it's pretty fucking light. The 435 is definitely a better value for what you're getting, but if you're doing track day shit the LSD and suspension setup of the M4 are better. As mentioned above though, I'm getting more into the 2 series now. Much better package.

Well I mean if that's all that matters do a big single turbo N54 335i. I just think the off-lease M235is are a great value on the used market ATM.

For a brand new m4 u can have a plethora of competition, but let's say u looking for a used m4 price 40-50k usd
F10 m5 - once tuned, u can keep up with lambo and super cars (700whp is easy in the f10 m5)
Used gtr's, rockets with awd, but they are uncomfortable
Porsche 911 turbos (better examples will cost a tiny bit. More)
Audis are shit other than v10 r8
Old Mercedes amg are fun but very tail happy and new ones like e63s amg ARe still 60k+ but the last gen e63s is also amazing with 4matic and easily tunable to 700awhp easily getting 10s or 9s on the drag strip
Fuck japs cars unless it's a FD rx7 or Toyota supra
A bunch of lotus's are sub 50k
Used Aston Martin's, but electrics and shit are expensive and will go bad (stupid English cars)
Maserati gt slow but sounds sex
Fuck America can cars but c7 vettes, gt 500, camaro zl1 or whatever Cameron's name their track shit cars

Coilovers and quaife lsd were some of best mods to my 435

Damn thats pretty good. Though I do like the m4's look better. Probably might go for this car since its a lot cheaper than the m4

For that money a C7 is probably the best bang-for-buck in terms of performance and newness. Are 996 Turbos starting to go up again? I seriously considered one but I was never big on 996's. F10 M5s sound like ASS. BMW really fucked the sound of that thing up with the small displacement and the turbo. Especially after the screaming E60 V10. AMGs are fun but depends on what you're using them for. They're heavy AF.

They're definitely fun to drive and no slouch when it comes to power. I actually like the more low-key styling too. It's kind of a sleeper and a tune will wake them right up (not that they're slow to begin with). Lots of aftermarket support for that engine.

Yeah, I have the adaptive suspension on my car and it's kind of cool but I rarely change the settings. I would say I don't use half of the shit it has. 360 camera, HUD, etc. Just a waste of money, but I do really like the full leather interior. Sets it apart from the standard cars a bit.

>M4
Join the Army if you want an M4, join Sams Club if you want an AR15

I swear to god I thought corvettes were more expensive around the 100k range.

The Z06 is $80k or so and the ZR1 is over $100k. But the standard C7 starts in the $50k range new, I think.

For some reason a lot of my. Non car friends also think corvettes are way more expensive than they actually are. But ye u can easily get a c7 for like 30k now

Yeah I'm new to cars, don't really know much about them. But 30k?? thats insane, I don't think I can get one for that price on Hawaii though