It's 1am, I havent been on Sup Forums in months

It's 1am, I havent been on Sup Forums in months
>ask an OG Sup Forumstard anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UyQxF9XxuPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll be chuffin back a cigarette on my porch while I wait for you faggots to roll in.

Haven't seen this in a while. What's going on?

check em lads

Want to share dick pictures with me?Sup Forums is all gay all the time any more. And the mods are silent.

i remember the days of hookup threads on Sup Forums, back before /soc/ existed. The sands of time have not been kind to this website.

not much, just slamming Carlo Rossi Chianti straight out of the jug like a good boy.

Shine on you crazy diamond.

Look its an og faggot who delivers woop woop

Always have, Always will.

You wanna see something re-e-e-e-al bad?

I dun goofd :(

Seems legit.

what the....

what the hell was that?

This OP will always deliver to you

Consequences will never be the same

that was fucking terrifying

youtube.com/watch?v=UyQxF9XxuPY

It's worse with sound

i have insomnia for life now

why are y'all doing this?

roll

so close my balls tingled

why are you still here? I thought most of us had left.

I'm not a frequent browser anymore. I've been around almost 8 years and after the first 5 it got tiring and depressing. I forced myself to get permabanned and focused on real life for a while, got a new computer, moved to a new apartment, but something keeps calling me back, like a fucking junkie to heroin. i browse maybe 2 or 3 days out of the month, and only when my girlfriend is asleep. even now, shes asleep across the room.

I've been here since '05. Mostly just keeping an eye out in case this place stops sucking and becomes interesting again.

moot left us. it's too late for that.

hello Sup Forumsro! nice to see some old sauce around the place..place has really taken a dive since that jap cunt got hold of this place

>gf
op is a liar

Never heard that one before, oh fuck you sent me sides into space buddy holy shit

You got cucked bro